Trump wants to cancel funds to PBS

>Trump wants to cancel funds to PBS
>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html
>No PBS=No Arthur

So gang is he still our big dick messiah or is he a false prophet and is now the exposed micro penis cuck that he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoYtUhjRWM
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/26/the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/?utm_term=.a7f84107fc06
bbc.com/news/world-38760792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

arthur pls

Wtf I love impeachment now

Why are you still watching cartoons on fucking pbs as an adult.....

do kids today even watch pbs? none of my cousins kids seem to know what Im talking about when i mention those old shows

okay let me explain it in terms that (You) will understand.

No PBS=No Arthur
No Arthur=No Arthur Memes

>not even a week in office
>raising the price of video games
>taking Arthur off the air

Sup Forums was a mistake.

didn't romney try to pull something like this once?

They watch this horseshit on their tablets and iphones. No one watches television anymore.

>not helping fund it yourself

I hope PBS survives in some form, but who in the hell even watches TV anymore?

And you say this like it's something bad.

but without PBS how will I know how valuable trigger warnings are?

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoYtUhjRWM

>is he still our big dick messiah
Trump fags are so tedious. They stand around and laugh at everyone else losing everything, and then go "Hey, I guess I can live a normal life if I lose ________" when they're the same fuckers who argue in multiple threads about the "SJW" menace.

>we already do with taxes

Hillary lost. Get the fuck over it.

The one good thing about this is that the upcoming Barney revival will get stopped dead in its tracks

>Arthur has gone to shit.
>Sesame Street will still be on HBO kids.
What are ya'll even worried about?
The children have their mommies phones, no one NEEDS PBS.

Trump will be terrible and everybody who voted him in this website will pretend they didnt vote for him as it happened with Bush Son.

But Americans wanted to allow themselves the luxury of having one of those third world demagogue presidents, Putin, Chavez, Berlusconi style, and they will finally know what it is like.

>I still wave confederate flag
>Lost the war over 200yrs ago
>Get over it

Well, you wanted Drumpf...

How does this in any way shape or form even affect me.

Remember when Mr. Rogers spoke to Congress and singlehandedly changed a tough-as-nails defund PBS advocating Republican's mind?

Nowadays Trump would just call Mr. Rogers a loser and Mitch McConnell would criticize him for impugning the intentions of Congress.

Mr. Rogers would beat the shit out of the pussy ass bitch if he was still alive

>Republicans picking on the arts, again

What a shock. Why don't they make spending cuts that actually matter? The arts aren't exactly well-funded in this country as is.

Arthur sucks. Only ironic memeposters and furry pedos care about the show.

>too stupid to see future implications
>so stupid he thinks politics ends at "I won you lost! Hahaha!"

Oh man, a political thread. As long as it's still up:

Trump is a terrorist and so is everyone who voted for him
Putin is the antichrist
Brexit was a mistake
Neofascism is a greater threat to the western hemisphere than islamism ever could be
Nationalism is cancer

see

whatever, fedora

You don't get it our military is LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW WE NEED MORE GUNS.

>Only ironic memeposters and furry pedos care about the show.
And now you see why Sup Forums is throwing a little bitchfit.

>just tags everyone and does that (You) whore shit
>Doesn't post an argument

okay, whatever why don't you go back to myspace where you belong.

everyone hates you and the retard you rode in on. get the fuck over it

fuck pbs do you have any idea how much money I've made in the stock market the past few weeks?

It's just ptsd, they can get over with

see
Whiny bitch.

Fucking this

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/26/the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/?utm_term=.a7f84107fc06
>being this autistic
>being this deep in denial
>being this dedicated to console wars bullshit to wake up and smell the fire in the kitchen

Shit's fucked user, and if you can't see that you need to get your head out of Steve Bannon's ass.

bernie or bust man

old news, they were all told to resign or be fired
cucks btfo as usual, swamp drained

I fail to see how increasing the budget of the military for "defense" is going to help create the PTSD treatment that our troops need. Trump's a fucking asshole for taking advantage of our country's (deserved) support for the military to justify stealing from the American people.

>Goldman Sachs in cabinet
>swamp drained

>swamp drained
>cabinet lined with billion dollar trust fund babies
>right-wing shillary in the education seat

Okay user, whatever gets you through the next 4-8 years.

Let me explain the joke

>the military is shaking

>it's just PTSD

dumb not-frogposter

hells yeah

He tried before he was president which is one of the many reasons he failed. Frankly it'll be mostly symbolic as it already gets most of its funding from donations and has special consideration in broadcasting

>career politicians out, people who know how to get shit done in
Stay mad. We aren't even a week in and stuff you've been crying he will never do is being done as you smash your keyboard.

Sounds like your the one in trouble, sorry if your relatives are getting their welfare cut its not my problem. Some of us have been taking this time to make a ridiculous amount of money.

*white apologists

does trump really have the power to do this?

Lazy people who don't wanna have to search for stuff to and would rather have it put in front of them.
That's why playlists work; that's why music radio still exits.
Never underestimate the power of curated media.

>my relatives
>im-fucking-plying

There's one group that's gonna fucking suffer from welfare cuts, and let me tell you it ain't the hipsters in the cities or the niggers and minorities in the ghettos.

They should use PBS to make cartoons about the big breasted blonde amazon woman Barron created.

>trump cuts something
>liberal celebrities and voters donate all their money to kickstarter/gofundme/donation shits

How the fuck does he keep doing it, this is better then directly taxing people.

>people who know how to get shit done
>woman who got all her money from daddy
>woman who hasn't even looked the public education system in her life
>woman set up into politics from day one

Stage 1: Denial

Republicans have all the power. Liberals fucked up big time.

pic or you're a lying horse cock sucking whore

Barneyfag will be sobbing.

Arthur is the second best currently airing cartoon right now. Only a casual who doesn't watch cartoons would say otherwise.

Republicans pick on the arts because their base view The Arts as this weird thing coastal liberals like, so they can score points by cutting them without actually cutting expensive things their base likes.

The sad thing is, this will hurt their base more than it hurts coastal liberals. PBS getting gutted will fucking suck, but try getting any new exhibits--art or historical, I believe all are covered under the National Endowment--to come to your podunk museum when the government can no longer subsidize it.

>elections are just like a football game guiz
America was a mistake.

if you are so concerned about public education then send your kids to a private school lol, I'm sure you think the last 8 years have coincided with massive improvements in the education system but knowing people who work as teachers in chicago they say differently.

This. We picked the wrong/worst possible candidate and we ran the wrong campaign (focused too much on social issues and Trump's misogyny instead of stuff that people should have seen ads about).

I would never throw the first punch in a fight, because the words of a few assholes aren't enough to brawl over. But damned if I don't enjoy watching Spencer get punched right in his stupid Children of the Sun face.

Have fun with those mudslimes.

55 Confirmed kills, mother neighbor.

I have not seen Arthur since its switch to Flash. I do not plan on watching the new episodes.

Remain lost get the fuck over it you are leaving the EU.

Oh yeah, I forgot that if Arthur ever stops airing new episodes, they're gonna wipe any evidence of all previously existing Arthur episodes off the face of the earth. They're gonna scrub the internet until it's all gone. Shit, we're boned now.

This was proven to be fiction. He wasn't a sniper at all. In fact, I think he was a draft dodger.

Here here!

Ask yourself this question, who the fuck are the career politicians beholden to, if not to the people?

I'll give you a hint, most of their job titles are about to include "department of"

Proof or you're a lying whore

>Finance and Oil CEOs in
>Newt Gingrich and Ben Carson in
>swap drained, career politicians out
Trumpcucks, everyone

That's the problem! It's not about "winning"!

It hasn't even been a full a week and you're all still butthurt.

This is going to be the best presidency ever.

They frankly should have killed it when they had to switch to flash.

>I think he was a draft dodger.
Nah, the draft just missed. That's what happens when you have a high evasion stat and good rolls!

Then stop crying about it, you fucking cuck. He won. Your choice lost. Whats done is done. Stop shitting your diaper over it.

>Ben Carson is a career politician
I hate fucking Trump but if you defame that sleepy neurosurgeon I'll gut you.

Like how Republicans got over Obama in the White House? This isn't just a "Ha ha, you guys lost", this is a guy who can't handle a smaller inauguration size. This is someone who is dangerous as in a WWIII level, and all you got is "Hilary lost, Feminsm BTFO"?

>instead of stuff that people should have seen ads about
social issues and Trump's misogyny?

>"You're a cuck"
>"No you're a cuck"

We'll just scrutinize the fuck out of him every last day of his career.

No, we saw (too many) ads about that stuff. I'm talking about Trump profiting off others' bankruptcy and not paying people that worked for him.

>PBS's programming teaches kids math, science, and literacy, gives them a love of learning, instills in them a sense of ethics, citizenship, and good personal conduct, and shapes them into wholesome, upright Americans
>Now for entertainment they'll be watching trashy television that revels in ignorance, hyper-sexuality, and degeneracy or Youtube let's-players who make dick jokes

It's quite adorable that you think me saying "get the fuck over it", somehow means I must be a trump supporter. My point is just what it is.....stop your fucking crying, and get the fuck over it. Whats done is done, and your crying will just give him another 4 years when he runs again.

WE'RE ALL KEKS!

Enjoy your kleptocracy.

>they'll be watching trashy television that revels in ignorance, hyper-sexuality, and degeneracy
Thanks Dan Schneider!

Says the guy whose god-emperor is lying about everything from small crowd sizes to the fucking rain like a wannabe Kim il-Sung

sounds racist, better to let it die

bbc.com/news/world-38760792

We aren't even going to get to 4 years cause this is someone who is going to drop the fucking bomb.

that's not how Democracy works, user, we can protest and stymie his agenda all the live long day through whatever means necessary.

That's entirely your fault britfag

s-stop criticizing him!

he won! he won the popular vote too if you remove the illegals! and his inauguration was the biggest ever!

h-hillary was worse!! stop criticizing him!!!

yeah but he bragged about grabbing p*ssy and he called everyone who wasn't white murderers and rapists and he wanted to destroy families by deporting "illegal/criminal aliens"

that stuff's a little more important than whatever you're talking about

Enjoy 8 years of trump. It won't affect me in any way at all like it's affecting the majority of Sup Forums.

you can protest all you want, you aren't slowing him down he's already done more then most presidents have done in their first month