GWYNETH PALTROW ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT WITH VIDEO PROOF

GWYNETH PALTROW ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT WITH VIDEO PROOF

youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsT_kUygo

Do you think she ever teamed up with Harvey (aside from when Harvey molested her)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqLHpYRhrtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to lick her sweaty feet taken out from high heels or flats. Damn.

Fun fact: when given the chance women are just as likely to sexually assault as men are. Coma wards in hospitals are basically sex toy stockrooms to nurses.
You've most likely had a few fempedo teachers.

She already deserves to hang because of her goop bullshit.

She probably raped iron manlet. I wouldn't doubt that she did it knowing what tyrese did to him in jail

>Fun fact: when given the chance women are just as likely to sexually assault as men are. Coma wards in hospitals are basically sex toy stockrooms to nurses.
Go on...

She has been harvey's sex slave for so long, she would fuck anything, anyone

Women can't be harassment because harassment is the systematic oppression that women are excluded from in the phallogocentric patriarchal late capitalist discourse.

Accused by fucking whom? OP himself?

that projection

giv goop gf

This.
I believe almost every man has been molested in some way or another.

hot

GWYNETH PALTROW IS A LEECH ON SOCIETY
IF WE DON'T PUT A STOP TO GWYNETH PALTROW, GWYNETH PALTROW IS GONNA PUT A STOP TO US

"i got only 30 bucks to spend better get 7 limes anda single sweat potatoe!"

>spends half of the budget on limes

limekino

no shit, women do this stuff all the time. So long as theyre cute they can get away with it

All the interviews with that guy (at least after the Hathaway one) are staged. Same reason Vin Diesel got away with hitting on that interviewer (also staged. They needed to make Vin look less gay).

Lee Mack is awesome, he has an unique way of getting in situations in which he gets sexually harassed by extremely beautiful celebrities

youtube.com/watch?v=DqLHpYRhrtc

based

With how quick he is at making stories and jokes up I imagine he's a killer at picking girls up.

post more goop

>women
top kek

where the fuck is she shopping where that's all 30$ buys? bitch needs to learn how to be frugal, but then again she thinks crystals have healing powers so