Debbie from Mindhunter

Am i the only one that hates her?

Only on episode 5 right now. Don't hate her but don't really care much about her character. I'm guessing there is going to be some forced drama at some point though.

terrible character, horrible actress.

>male character walks into a bar
>starts banging the first woman he talks to

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What nude bits did she show? Breasts? Muff? Bumbum?

this tbqh I can't identify with the main character at all

nothing. fincher made sure all we ever saw was holden's ass while he was eating her vagoo.

you can't identify with kemper? I thought he was very relateable.

Her line delivery is so wooden and forced.

And I've only watched the first episode. Does it get better?

Wow nice what did it taste like?

kek

No. Saw her tits in the first or second episode, unless you're saying it was a body double.

Really, how can they make the girlfriend of the protagonist so fucking unlikeable?

>Breasts

She's a human Ikea flatpack pretty much.

I'm wondering if the choice of body-type and her equally flat emotional range is meant to indicate something is wrong with the main character. That he'd go for chick that has zero feminine characteristics.

hands down the ugliest actress who is under 30. she looks old and withered.

So it will be easier for the protagonist to snap and kill her.

No you're not she almost made me drop the show with how horrible she is. Worse than fucking Skylar and she fucked Ted.

She looks like Reportoftheweek

Despise her. She somehow has that look where you KNOW she's a cunt. And then she opens her mouth and confirms it. Same with the other one, to a degree

Nice.

fits her personality

>she almost made me drop the show with how horrible she is
same

Are these even A cups?

You guys sure are easily triggered.

god I fucking hate people who use the phrase "am I the only one"
kill yourself redditshit.

i earn 150k a year working 20 hours a week,and i fuck tons of women. no reason to be depressed.

How about you?

nah, she's just a really shitty character and it's kind of unbelievable that anyone would stick with her as long as holden did desu

but parrot more buzzwords

very unlikeble character. just a banal caricature of the hippie-dippie pseud college girl in the 60-70's. but like some anons said, could be intentional and give some kind of grounding for holden's imminent psyche break. or maybe its just dumb schlocky drama with no actual plot substance. probably the latter

thought the show was going to be terrible for the first episode specifically because this side plot that took up a majority of it. Glad I kept watching till /ourguy/ Eddy Kemper showed up.

Name 1 likeable female character on the show

their relationship story arc went nowhere... i mean, it added nothing to the story, it was just episode filler and a "muh intelligent womyn" character, but they had the harvard lesbo to cover that who actually served the theme of the show...

i guess it was cool when he mindhunted the gf and figured out she was dumping him. i guess that scene was the whole point of their relationship just to display how good he got at mindhunting

jerry brudos

>i guess it was cool when he mindhunted the gf and figured out she was dumping him. i guess that scene was the whole point of their relationship just to display how good he got at mindhunting
i thought the same. but even if that is the case i really dont think that merited having to endure her awful character up until then. kinda gave me hope for season 2 though. maybe she will actually drop out of the story and they'll dispense with the dull romance

There are only two

I hated her but it seems she was written to be dislikeable and even Holden snaps at her cuntiness towards the end.
It made me have second thoughts about wanting an intelligent gf.

>implying i can get any gf