No Marvel movie will ever have a scene this powerful

No Marvel movie will ever have a scene this powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/apr/21/captain-america-civil-war-clash-of-philosophies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*drops mic*

Wow someone looked scared on a rooftop gazing up at a emotional less hero hovering above. OH MY GOD SO INSPIRING!

I literally cried when this scene came. The lighting, the subtle story telling by the actors facial expressions and superman landing told me that Donald Trump is the worst human being in history. As they drove the nails through my hands my soul was on fire but i remembered my fathers love.

Wow. Just wow. So PROFOUND! My body is literally shaking

Because Iron Man and his robot squad would've quickly saved them without wasting any moment, let alone waiting until they finished painting his symbol on a roof

GotG opening

Why is he just looming instead of actively helping?

What did he mean by just floating there like an arsehole?

Remember who raised him.

>Implying he wasn't pausing to look under the water and make sure there wasn't someone drowning before he saves the people who are at least on rooftops.

Don't be disingenuous. Everyone knows Superman's powerset.

Bro, don't be that guy. It was an amazing scene, I agree, but you are either a Marvel fanboy posting it knowing you will get responses (or responding to yourself) or a DCEU fan who doesn't need to sink to that level. We've got a movie coming out to look forwards to.

>Did you get that medal for kneeling Jews?

This is actually sad

>autism

See >Implying he wasn't pausing to look under the water and make sure there wasn't someone drowning before he saves the people who are at least on rooftops.

Superman always cans the area with his x-ray vision to see what needs to be done. It's clear from the reaction that he literally just arrived.

Trying to get the crowd pumped with his entrance.

Snyder fanboys will think anything is profound if you put it in slow motion

It's because they're slow

That woman really sold the scene, desu.

I couldn't perfectly draw Superman's symbol from memory on paper, no idea how they did a huge one on a roof

>he may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy
unironically more powerful than anything DC has ever produced

Just watch passion of the Christ, if you want Jesus kino.

>wahhh you hurt my feefees!
>so did you! :(
wow so deep

>that shadow
this picture is pleasing to me

This was the only kino moment

What is the "Stop, invincible son!" of Marvel?

Civil War was so fucking good.

>No Marvel movie will ever have such blatant yet empty Jesus symbolism.

>
Marvel's emotional moments always come in almost effortless way, natural and genuine.

I dislike most of Disney's schlock, but this was a genuinely good line delivered perfectly. The Mary Poppins joke after it was actually sweet, because you saw Starlord softening. "Hell yeah he's cool."

>wasting seconds staring people dying

superman can't even pretend he cares

Daily reminder that people who are making anti Thor threads are either misogynist or shills. Whatever you say, nothing is gonna change that, Ragnarok was fun and amazing

All capeshit is shit. Get over it you teenage fucks.

It was a great scene, memorable, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I don't know, man. It's probably the most heartfelt moment of the DCEU and MCU that I can remember.

so how long had they been standing there before they raised their hands for help? i mean superman just stood there for 14 seconds just watching

No Marvel movie will ever have a scene this kino

>cause I'm with you til the end of the line

um try again sweetie

>This is actually sad
Indeed it is. You only resonate emotionally with this puddle-deep garbage because you've either never seen or are incapable of appreciating anything better. Like crying from a TOP40 pop song.

Read the thread, dummy. Superman has to stop and peruse the adjacent area for tens of seconds, something he could not easily do on his approach.

>a scene

OP just got fucking destroyed LOL

no marvel actor will ever be forced to make a video at gunpoint

/thread

That frame of Vision cracks me up.

is this satirical?

pure fucking kino

Sup Forums is satirical.
Now comes that awkward moment when you realize everyone was pretending to be retarded except you. You were just retarded.

We have 3 DC threads. Stop shilling.

>Civil War was so fucking good.

Joke's on you, it's a reverse psychology Marvel shill thread, friend.

there was literally nothing wrong with this scene btw

Remember who directed this film
>alright, so after we show the woman reaching for help we will slowly turn the camera around to show superman hovering above her with his cape flowing on the wind and the sun glooming from behind him on otherwise cloud-ridden sky, it will look so cool just like my favorite animes

>superman = illegal alien
>westboro baptist church sign iconography

please tell me this shit came from deviantart and isn't an official poster

"It's a metaphor for Jesus!"
"Yeah, Zack, we get it"
"And then we cut to the 6th scene of him being embraced by people, you feel me?"
"Yeah Zack sure thi-"
"It's a metaphor for Jesus."
"Yes, Jesus, gotcha Za-"
"I mean you get it, right? It's a metaphor."

reddit

it was the ultimate pleb filter really.

K I N O
I
N
O

Can someone find pics of this woman in this scene. I feel like she might be hot.

If JL is only 2 hours low, how many hours of Snyder slo mo will be there?

I will never not be mad about some blue faggot being bettter dead father figure than Pa Kent, who has literally best scenes and the most tragic death in comics.

It actually was. Autismos on this board think slow motion is deep and profound.

theguardian.com/film/2016/apr/21/captain-america-civil-war-clash-of-philosophies

because it's a fucking movie and representation is way more important than reality

woooaaahhh...

blEHHH

>watch Civil War expecting some typical quip capeshit
>what i got was deep political drama and intrigue along with the lines of friendship and loyalty tearing apart a family
it deserved an Oscar more than that meme Suicide Squad

>scene this powerful.
You forgot brave and empowering.

>>No Marvel movie will ever have such blatant yet empty Jesus symbolism.
Jesus can fly?

this
get the chills everytime

Make mine Marvel.

Darkseid gives Clark a golden shower. So what?

>that snap zoom one

lmao

lol xd same

So deep.

Not even close.

people that big need shooting.

And if Justice League makes more money than BvS, Whedon will be seen as the reason and no DC movie will ever have a scene that "powerful" again either.

Fun times, DCfan.

This scene made me laugh out loud, it's supposed to be heroic but it's portrayed like a goddamn funeral.

The tumor reveal and especially the death of Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 were far better.

OPEN BORDERS KILL WHITEY

tumor reveal, then 5 seconds later a funny quip.

Only there isn't. He screams about the destruction of the Walkman because it was the last gift from his mother and his only connection to his childhood and planet earth.

yes, and snyder wanted to represent a superman who didn't save people as fast as he could, instead he opted for a superman who enjoyed watching those in pain.

Personally, I think he checked up because he realized what was happening - he was becoming an object of worship in many people's eyes. It checked him up surer than any villain ever could, because it brought him back to what the bought "witness" said on that newscast:

>"I want to know how he decides whose lives matter, and whose lives do not."

What message does he send if he rescues that family first, the ones who painted a magic symbol on their roof and waited on a man in the sky to come save them? What if he saves them last?

Whedon has Batgirl, doesn't he? I don't know how they are going to handle that in the DCEU, unless it's set in the past, or they go with a later Batgirl like Cass. Nightwing is around, Jason is apparently long dead, and we don't know if Tim and Damien even exist, but her 'origin window' is about two decades closed.

>I'm choosing to ignore your posts content because it's fucking depressing. If JL 'underperforms' they might further scale back on the DCEU. If it's a roaring success then Whedon will likely be called in to at least glance at every project.

He has a good sense of showmanship

you probably could if he was real and in the news all the time.

Why is the Hulk contemplating a concrete, uncircumcised penis?

>comparing capeshit to capeshit to see which capeshit is worse

Hm, good thought. You might be right. I'd personally accept either answer.

Because Snyder is a hack and has to put 3rd grade level Jesus symbolism in every scene he's in.

For fuck's sake, in Man of Steel, he did a literal actual Christ Air, and my fucking god the church scene where everytime Clark is in frame there's also a cross at all times.
What a fucking hack. I'm glad all the praise for DCEU is just shitposting for lulz.

Every fucking time.

The entirety of Weekend at Ultron's.

its shit

Holy shit praise kek XD

Yeah man. You nailed it.

That guy is so absolutely repulsive. I wish I could filter his pics to never see them again, I don't understand why yo racist nerds worship him so much.

Jesus is God so I would imagine that Jesus could indeed fly.