How can Superman fly with the kryptonite spear?

He couldn't take it from the bottom of the water but then he can fly with it??

What's the logic here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVgVB3qsySQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his will was stronger. do you not get climatic scenes in film or is your argument based on a comic book?

MAAAARTHA

>will was stronger

That's some "power of love" marvel-ass excuse there

fucking superhero movies are so dumb

the absolute state of DChads

His will?

So the effect of the kryptonie depends of the will now?

they wanted an EPIC scene so the movies established internal logic goes out the window.

the marvel excuse would be another plot device that counters kryptonite ever so slightly.

Ohhh the kryptonite is so powerful that I'm drowning but then minutes later I can fly with it because the power of love.

this is literally you
youtube.com/watch?v=sVgVB3qsySQ

It's amazing how I've seen dozens of threads about BvS, yet not a single defense of the most obvious plot holes and simplest errors.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao

Good point

youre wanting an explanation for a piece of rock that is literally a trope for movies

it looks like they set a rule and then immediately broke it, which is shit if there isnt a good reason

Literally the fucking rock has one rule: It takes away superman's powers

it makes no sense for him to be affected by it one scene and then go "lol nah" in the next

Makes more sense than "muh love xD"

WOW! Almost like he is a SUPER-HERO or something!??!?!

the power of love :^)

DCEU films are so mature and intellectual

B-but power of love! S-stronger will!

He can't handle it longer than short bursts. And he was already airborne when he picks it up again. Also notice he's not flying anywhere near as fast as he usually can. Any longer and he probably wouldn't have made it

a superhero who's explicitly been given a weakness that the lazy-ass writers ignored

why are you being such a capecuck in denial?

It was hurting him but he did it anyway, sacrificing himself. You retarded autists are killing kinæma.

>Superman defeats Doomsday with the power of love
>Suicide Squad defeats Enchantress with the pkwer of love
>Wonder Woman defeats Ares with the power of love

Why are all DC flicks after MoS the same?

>why is there a climatic end to the fight? where is the dance off?

except Marvel never use power of love or will as a deus ex.

Marvelized version
>Uhm, isnt he like, allergic to that stuff
>Yeah, uhmm, that's *got* to hurt
>laugh track

it works because he is not a normal hero.
he is a SUPER hero! Get it?
like normal Gasoline with 91 octane and Super with 98 Octane.
Superman is the V-Power on the Shell gas-station while other superheroes are the 95 octane Super made from bio-corn.

Superman is the Lamborghini of DC

Power of friendship though right? Also who gives a fuck about Marvel? Why is it always brought up?

>fucking superhero movies are so dumb
holy shit, dude, you're so smart. what are you doing on Sup Forums, you should be out curing cancer or something.

Everything after Luthor kidnapping Martha was pure schlock.

>except Marvel never use power of love or will as a deus ex.
yea just had a silly dance off instead. fucking hell

You're the one watching capeshit faggot

>schlock.
Do you think that sounds savvy or something lol, flavor of the month buzzword, family.

It's the power of courage

Similar thing happened when he was taking a direct hit of gravity from the terraforming machine in MoS

>le dance off meme
Go on nigger mention it a few more times

>courage
Ok but if your gonna say it's realistic and works with physics that doesnt make sense
>""adults"" watch this trite

The real answer is he was floating in space beforehand and getting blasted with magik sun rays which made him temporarily stronger

someone (probably yourself) has mentioned power of love quite a few times desu. youre the one getting upset

That's more the issue I had with it. It was the same exact thing that happened in MoS but I actually cared in MoS.

but that made sense in a goofy space movie with stupid characters.

they didn't establish dancing as starlord's one weakness and then have him dance anyway.

they should make a board for this discussion

which is actually a clever way to distract his enemy. What's so wrong with it actually?

>literally "but he did it first!!!1!!"
That was my first post and where was I upset?

Didn't Brandon Routh Superman do all kinds of shit with a shard of pure kryptonite stabbed into his back?

>Didn't Brandon Routh Superman do all kinds of shit
No

similar to fighting through the pain of a bullet wound. If your will is strong, you can ignore the pain and put every bit of effort and strength into fighting
>mousecucks will never understand

kek

>call someone a nigger because he laughed at a dance off and over exaggerating replies
>not upset
lol at you

and now he's relegated to tv capeshit for teenage girls, it didn't go unpunished.

Couldn't he just give it to Wonder Woman?

>The first mention of power of love/courage/will was a DCuck here
>LITERALLY the first excuse they used
Dawn of Kek

Remember that time in Superman Returns when he lifted an entire island made of kryptonite and threw it into space?

nope. They never used that either. If it's about GotG, the real answer wasn't the power of friendship but because Starlord was half-god.

For the same reason that a sample of radioactive material is less dangerous than the water it has irradiated: dosage.

That's kind of the point of Superman though. After any length of time spent with the character, he becomes increasingly limitless. There's a point in the comics where it's revealed he doesn't need to eat, but can just survive on sunlight.

Same thing happens as Flash comes into his powers more. They both become increasingly god like and not subject to weaknesses or limits

This, also remember in Superman when he just flies around the earth to make time go backwards? Snyder clearly didnt.

It was an asspull. Literally an O MY POWER OF LUV moment. DC is a hack

>He couldn't take it from the bottom of the water but then he can fly with it??

How come an Amazon be a Disgusting Stick?
This is Snyderverse, only retarded normies like this shit

Forgetting that they rewrote Star Lord's origin, he still would've died on his own.

why didn't they have her use the spear to kill the troll, she wouldn't be affected by it, it's the most logical thing.

unless A GIRL saving the day would have buttblasted too much of the BvS fanbase.

Kryptonite is one thing and gravity is another my friend.

Yummy delicious trolling om nom nom

struggling and overcoming a powerful force isn't the same as ignoring that kryptonite should cripple him, it's the one basic rule/weakness he has and they just threw aside because the script demanded it.

ah-bloo-bloo

I will be retiring into my armchair and watch The Incredible Adventures Of Professor Richard & His Grandson Mortimer In Outer Space, thank you very much.

He literally lifted an entire island made of kryptonite, and that is AFTER being stabbed by the shard.

>kektonite

It weakens him, not automatically take his powers away. Prolonged exposure is what slowly kills him and takes his powers away so there isn't an issue.

Because I know that, you know that, but Superman didn't. Beyond that, he'd never ask someone to risk their life for a problem he feels responsible for.