Tarantino's Manson Movie

Any word on the cast yet besides Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate? Pic related is my pic for Manson.

Other urls found in this thread:

prezi.com/oqg40yy-tclf/charles-manson/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that should be everyone's pick for Manson. and it would be the best casting choice of the decade.

he's too tall. manson was like 5'0"

>5 foot manlet
>harem of cuties willing to murder at his behest

This isn't very believable.

large quantities of LSD can literally put you under someone's mind control. it's scary.

Manson did nothing wrong.
He got convicted on 'conspiracy to murder', the prosecutor spun some mish mash of what the family had talked about during their acid trips, there is no 'helter skelter theory'. Manson was sold out because he was always a good for nothing guy.

He was trained by MK Ultra and him being molested as a kid make his psy-op powers stronger.

That should be everyone's pick that picks their nose

HE COME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HAND

HE OFFERED ME I DIDN'T ASK HIM

manson deserves a better director than hackantino

Giving a shit about minor historical accuracy details in a fun flick.

I bet you hated Disney's Pocahontas because the Native Americans sang in English, huh?

More or less. Helter Skelter was some shit he was spinning to keep everyone fucking in the desert. Bringing in Tex Watson was what really fucked him, especially when Tex at a fistful of belladonna and lost his fucking mind. Manson gets all this credit for being some puppet master when really he was just a fast talking 2 bit pimp.

>Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate

tarantino himself should play manson

I RUN THE NICKELS
THE GAME IS MINE
I DEAL THE CARDS

>there is no 'helter skelter theory

Found the shill.

It doesn't sound like he's being going to be making a straightforward Manson film based on his recent comment.

Come on now. If they can cast a black man as Norse god (or a comicbook character based on one) then I'm sure they can cast a tall guy as a short one.

I'd pay double to see that.

Can't tell if good taste in music or a crazy person who memorizes quotes from other crazy people.

Manson is also diagnosed with AVPD
prezi.com/oqg40yy-tclf/charles-manson/
>Troubled Life
>Diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder (APD)
>Spent most of childhood with family members and in foster homes
>Committed crimes such as burglary, credit card fraud
He's too much of a timid man to do anything like control other people with some sort of amazing mind controlling scheme.

The only reason he is the patsy of it all, is the lawyer that to this day follows all of Manson's hearings on behalf of the estates of LaBianca. Making sure Manson will never see the light of day.
At one hearing, Manson being caught with a shiv was spinned as 'him being a violent psychopath'. Manson's explanation is more sound, he has to protect himself in jail to not become a bitch.

Is literally everyone on Sup Forums good taste?

DG is /ourband/

It literally can't. This was made up so the prosecution could keep Mason from taking the stand and addressing jurors because he would be able to "mind control" people. The whole trial was a sham. Manson is not a good person by any means but the idea of him being a master mind mass murderer who had a mind controlled cult is a complete fabrication.

>I am the resurrection and the light. I have come down from heaven as Man’s son. Manson. I am Jesus Christ here to save you from helter skelter.

I've done large amounts of l and I was quite literally led around by others. It can be surmised that if someone told me repeatedly to kill I probably would have done it.

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

This should be the opening song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

How is he gonna write a black man killing a bunch of white people for no good reason into a script like that?

How did they lead you around?
Did they have to physically guide you because you weren't fit to stand up and walk normally, or did they just guide you by saying
>take three steps forward
>walk up that step
And they could have given you any command like a robot?

Would he agree to be Manson though? I thought he only plays trannies and faggy southern dandies now because he hates being typecast

>How did they lead you around?
They were kind of directing me where I needed to go, telling me things like "stop staring at that person", etc.

It’s a black male thing.

Manson was 5'6 and Goggins is 5'10 big fucking deal

Unironically yes. They may not all like the same stuff, but hey have a genuine interest in the music they each enjoy. On Sup Forums you get casuals who just meme about the most mainstream movies.

That's not mind control. That's you having poor impulse control and impaired decision making because you are under the influence of a drug. Is it also mind control when someone dares you to do something stupid while you are drunk and you do, when you would never have acted that way while sober?

I don't think Manson will actually be in the movie.

>comparing LSD to alcohol
you can drink heavily on LSD and not feel any effect. it gets canceled out by the more powerful drug.

Fuck off. I went to Sup Forums a few days ago and you know what I saw? A thread full of people saying that the 60s and 70s were "bland". They are all a bunch of clueless teenagers.

Bullshit. Manson's cult was the topic of an academic review by a psychiatrist who worked at the free clinic he used to frequent in the Haight. If Jim Jones can do it, no reason Charlie couldn't. Manson got people to give up their kids, spouses, sexual independence, substantial sums of money and property, all kinds of shit. He knew whom to target: people none-too-bright and just broken enough by neglect and abuse to be suggestable.

That said, you're (mostly) right about the trial. The only evidence against him was the testimony of a bunch of people facing the death penalty. But he'd read Dale Carnegie and actually funded a fact-finding mission to Scientology's then-HQ in London. He knew a fucking lot about manipulation. I bet he could've hung a jury if he got on the stand.

>He knew whom to target: people none-too-bright and just broken enough by neglect and abuse to be suggestable.
Deceiving idiots is not mind control.

>those triggered lanklets

kek pathetic

So what is the cause of this supposed mind control? Is in something Jim Jones and Charles Manson was born with? Can more people be born with it, do we need to check for this thing that leaves some people with the ability to just command over their children and people comply?

Or did he learn it? Is there some secret they uncovered, some words that speaks directly to people and they just can't resist the command they are given.

Michael Shannon as Manson or I revolt

1.57m is not 5'6'' m8

>7. LIE - Charles Manson is 5' 2" tall.

>This petty and pointless lie has been told by D.A. Bugliosi from the time of the publication of Helter Skelter to as recently as his December 8, 1995 appearance on the Discovery Channel's program Rivals. Bugliosi spent over nine months in a courtroom in close proximity to Manson, so he must know that this claim is not true. The only reason there can be for him repeatedly saying it is that the height 5' 2" is so abnormally short for a white American male that it adds yet another freakishly unique aspect to the Manson caricature. In fact, Manson is at least 5' 6". This is born out by the height indicated on the California Department of Corrections record card reprinted on page 118 of The Manson File. It is also born out by the personal experience of St. Geo, who has observed Manson during over 100 visits at California State Prison - Corcoran. The photo in Helter Skelter which purports to show Manson as being 5' 2" is clearly incorrect and probably faked. This can be shown by continuing the height scale to Manson's left down to 0'. If Manson was 5' 2" tall, as the scale indicates, the scale should reach 0' where his feet meet the floor. It doesn't. It goes below his feet, out of the photograph, and off the page.

If Tarantino casts Walton Goggins as Manson and includes the song Beware in this movie then I might actually go watch it. But the chances of this happened are 00.01%