How does the suit compensate the acceleration forces acting on his body?

How does the suit compensate the acceleration forces acting on his body?

>/sci/

no tony stark should be a bunch of goo already

It just *does*.
Same as Wolverine's healing factor creates biomatter from nothing in seconds (or Logan would have to wolf down a whole fridge everytime he gets grievously injured).
Or how friction doesn't tear speedsters (or at least their non-mutated clothes) apart.
Or how Scarlet Witch and Strange can just *do* different sorts of magic.
"Realistic" comic book movies were a mistake.

The suit is filled with water. Those forces are nullified.

it's make believe, autismo.

>Same as Wolverine's healing factor creates biomatter from nothing in seconds (or Logan would have to wolf down a whole fridge everytime he gets grievously injured)

I had never thought of that before, now I won't think about anything else during a Wolverine movie.

How come it's made from a "gold-titanium alloy" when in reality that alloy is very brittle? Don't think about it, just enjoy it.

Why do you think RDJ is so short?

The natural progression in games is Bronze > Silver > Gold. It became so ingrained in people's minds that they don't realize Steel is stronger than all of those put together.
You could probably put a dent on gold armor with a rock.

Lots of hyper-strong alloys which have osmium/gold/titanium in them.

It bypassed my brain nicely as well until Logan. Got into an argument with a friend who wanted to know how Wolverine's healing factor worked, at what point it would stop working (like, how many cells are needed) etc. -
The answer from the comics is one (1) cell. Lohan here himself back together out of one cell at the back of his brainpan after an atomic bomb reduced him to an adamantium skeleton.
That means, not only does it create energy from nothing, one single cell of his knows about its place in space and time (elsewise he would have just replicated himself inside his own former brainpan until he ran out of space). Also, one single cell knows that it's supposed to become a 40ish-looking Canadian over any other cell of his he might have lost. Cut off pieces of him, they won't grow into a clone.
The more you think about it, the less sense it makes.

What armor is this?

Stop it

X3 is the worst offender. Dark Phoenix Jean is flaying Logan down to his skeleton. Yet his healing factor keeps regenerating new flesh almost instantly.

dude just turn your brain off don't be a fucking dick lmao

Turn off neurons, buddy. In the comic, his most advanced suit is inside his body and can be recalled any time. Explanation is muh nanobots.

Dunno about marvel speedsters but DC has SPEEDFORCE which is literally magic I don't have to explain shit tier.

plot armour

but all of those characters are literally magic

tony stark isn't magic

Marvel has secondary mutations. Their clothes should still burn off when they need to leg it in their civvies. Superhero uniforms are often made from "unstable molecules".

>Logan
>magic

He's a mutant. The epitome of empirical evolution.

too muhc of amanelt, the distance between his head and toes is approximately zero

You do know about bone marrow right? inside his adamantium bones is bone marrow which he can regenerate from.

the worst offender is from the comic, he regenerate from single cell

Wolverine gets it from all that beer.

Bloodshot from Valiant Comics has a healing factor but he has to eat to regain mass, he got blown in half one time and had to eat a live cow to grow his legs back. He also keeps beef jerky in his Liefeld pouches for that very reason

capeshit movies are just Glizty magic for retards. Nothing makes any sense, there are no off limits unless the plot calls for it.

My neurons need to be on. I am only impressed at a movie that respects my neurons. A movie that shows restraint, even within a certain range of sci-fi is commendable.

inertial dampening polymer lining

the suit transforms the kinetic energy into potential energy, that's what lets him punch people so hard when he needs to

It does because the MCU is built on the concept of a world where tech can basically do everything. Same with Cap's shield. It's sort of magic science in a way which keeps us from questioning it like how no one will question Superman being able to fly but doubts the fact that glasses would work as a disguise.

>alloy is very brittle
You clearly don't even know what an alloy is
Stop making bullshit up in an attempt to sound smart.

It has thousands in integrated shock absorbers in the suit

mcu had the no magic before the doctor strange. even after doc they still kinda have that. "it's not magic it's advanced technology"

Ironmans suits tap in to iron power from the iron dimension

I love faceapp

>probably
Incredibly easily, actually. I'm pretty sure gold rings get dented just from being dropped on the floor.

>inertial dampers

Nice Reddit post dickhead

>You could probably put a dent on gold armor with a rock.
If the armor is as thin as the steel suits normally are, you could pretty much dent it with a tennis ball

Suit filled with LCL, Evangelion style.

At least is a cool scene.

This thread is weirdly interesting.

Because he is shorter than the execs.

Everyone in the MCU has the ability to not give a fuck about rapid deceleration (or acceleration). Did you forget how he escaped in the first movie? He basically flew into the ground at much faster than regular falling speed in his junksuit (that fell apart at that impact, and he just got up and walked away with a bruised arm. I wonder why he was so worried in the avengers when Loki blasted his ass out of the window. That fall from the penthouse would probably not even leave a scratch.

>ETSUBATSU!

your post

>Also, one single cell knows that it's supposed to become a 40ish-looking Canadian over any other cell of his he might have lost. Cut off pieces of him, they won't grow into a clone.

Everything I knew is a lie, can't un-know these revelations.

dude he's like a genius engineer scientist just turn your brain off lmao

Extremis is kinda magic.

At last I truly see why is called capeshit

Extremis looks cool.

because it's entertainment targeted at 12 year olds.

>You could probably put a dent on gold armor with a rock
Well there's a reason people bite down on gold.

The X-men powers come from the Celestial that's sleeping on earth.

Tony Stark is a mutate, like Spider-Man, he probably activated his X-factor too. The X-factor is connected to the celestials, so all the energy and impossible stuff comes from them.

They probably do that with people to defend him, like white cells, against other beings in the universe.