Holy shit, what?

Holy shit, what?

Someone should make a Wonder Woman villain who is made of necks

Necks Man

How would Sup Forums react?

Having ideals can't really solve everything

There are times where being able to lift a planet or being able to outthink a computer both aren't going to save the day, the villain has though of everything. It seems quittery to you, but nah you just gotta make some hard calls at times and do things you normally wouldn't.

This is a difference between a hero and a god, you aren't all powerful, you can't always make perfect choices.

fpbp, thank you

Also difference between a hero and an anti-hero, is what options they'll burn through before having to reach this choice.

Hero only does it last call when they know nothing else could work. Wonder Women used the lasso of truth and confirmed nothing else could work.

oooh updated

Didn't this guy kill someone important?

I remember him being a huge dick

blue beetle

I guess he wasn't important.

Maximum Force was so based

I don't know who that guy in the OP is, but Ted Kord committed suicide.

>Killed himself

That was fast

Nice try, but Batman wouldn't be wrong.

That was a fun year.

I wonder where precisely it was that this whole "yeah dude Wonder Woman is totally cool with killing" misconception started.

Seems like it was definitely a post-2000's thing.

>short haired Wonder Woman

Never saw that before.

Justice League vs. Suicide Squad had like three more neck events

He had to be stopped

I still can't believe that the League gave her shit for that, when Max was just about to have Superman MURDER all of them. Batman was at his most insufferable.

That's why Ollie murdered Prometheus for killing a city and Speedy's daughter, and didn't tell anyone. Because he knew they'd get moral on him.

Ollie killed a shitload of people in Grell's run and I don't think anyone cared then

i think its justice lords WW

it must be suicide there's nobody else there

>Batman was at his most insufferable.

He really was. The Bat faggotry peaked during Infinite Crisis.

More like Geoff Johns can't write Batman for shit.

Yet it's not as bad as nuking a whole planet and genociding another alien race like the Avengers.

Looks like a suicide to me, user

All of those are terrible but at least the comics had more thought put into them than the Sup Forums shit.

I wonder if she's into autoerotica.

Barry was entirely justified.
Also Batman pussed out at the last second.

It was an accident anyways

On a side note, they really really really should have fucking revealed that Max was being mind controlled himself, via Psycho-Pirate for Alex Luthor.

Alternatively, used Mr Jupiter as the big bad, which would have made MUCH MORE SENSE in terms of how Dan DiDio kept claiming in the lead up to Infinite Crisis, how EVERYTHING began with Graduation Day, as far as the death of Lilith (Jupiter's kid) caused him to go evil and highjack Brother One

>dude I'll just snap his neck a little lmao

Wait when did that happen?

So her greatest arch-foe would be someone with an unbreakable, untwistable, unsliceable neck?

The Blob?

Whose character was the most idiotically assassinated during Infinite Crisis bullshit; Superboy Prime's or Max Lord's?

Illuminati =/= Avengers

>choking a Korugarian
Sinestro probably has a huge boner.

So was Diana's and Superman's

Nah, Bruce is always a fag about this kinda stuff. Remember how much of a prick he was during an after, Hal heated the sun?

His neck tripped into my arms

The duckwas his problem