Was this the greatest kill in cinema history?

Was this the greatest kill in cinema history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs
youtube.com/watch?v=NFV2sZJrtDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FOMVXKkZRts
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-a1RAX2mU
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3194248/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Martin-Scorsese-reunite-sixth-time-make-film-America-s-serial-killer-H-H-Holmes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even the best laser death trap
youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs

That kill was novel for it's time, but at least you actually see it all onscreen in Jigsaw.

>local cinema isn't playing Jigsaw

its not even possible for a laser to cut through something let alone something that small

this isnt star wars why is saw suddenly science fiction

Lasers are used in factories to cut metal. You really think you cant cut organic material with lasers? One of the coroners use a laser cutter to cut through the shackles of a victim when doing an autopsy.

yeah except those are 100 times the size and require lots of power

these are smaller than green laser pointers lmao

>no fun allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=NFV2sZJrtDQ

Best capeshit ever made by such a huge margin. Soundtrack and visuals are god-tier, characters, dialogue and ending beyond god-tier.

yeah sure its fun just how star wars is fun

it all depends on the material and the wavelength of the laser, the absorption coefficient of materials is a function of the wavelength.
some wavelengths get absorbed in the outer part of the skin, others penetrate deeper. funny thing is for some wavelengths, blood has a high absorption coefficient where the skin has a low one, the result are exploding arteries, also called popcorn effect.
the same effect can be used to remove tattoos.

>why is saw suddenly science fiction

other than the original they've all had impossible concepts you mongoloid

Can't cut that thick unless you built a laser the size of a hanger

RE ripped off Cube with that kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOMVXKkZRts

at least it was physically possible

>its not even possible for a laser to cut through something

So, what was this trap all about?

Say that again, bitch boy.

this is all possible through hydraulics

RE got it right though in a way. Don't need to see it intimately, the fact that it's happening at all is enough to sufficiently unnerve you.

The weirdest thing about this movie is the actual monsters are the least scary. The most intense scenes are this one and the woman with her head sticking out of the elevator.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-a1RAX2mU

That was literally a dream

>sickened by the dismemberment of a cutie.
>secretly wonder if I could find the detached boobies for personal reasons.

also perfectly physically impossible

mechanical shit is already in existance and possible

not like small sci fi lasers

why has no one made a movie about the Murder Castle?

Logan (pictured) and the chief, Halloran are in the collars. The copycat only wants them to confess to the sins they have committed to be released. Both are standing in front of switches, they can activate their collars and confess before the lasers close in to save themselves. Halloran activates Logan's collar first, Logan confesses but the collar kills him anyway and the effect is fucking weird and looks like total ass. Halloran's collar activates and he confesses to the sins he's committed and his collar deactivates.

But then it turns out Logan was the copycat, the effect of him dying looked like complete dog shit because it was an effect he set up. He now has Halloran confessing to sins that insinuate he is the copycat on an audio tape. He goes against Jigsaw's teachings and activates Halloran's collar, it splits his head open.

RE is not unnerving, it's typical Paul W S Anderson B-movie schlock.

possible*

i thought there was one in the works with leo starring

yup.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3194248/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Martin-Scorsese-reunite-sixth-time-make-film-America-s-serial-killer-H-H-Holmes.html

The car crash in Death Proof
Garbage movie but that scene stuck with me for a while.

I wish one his traps just failed miserably one time because of mechanical failure

Car stuff always gets me like that bottle rolling under the brake in one of those final destinations movies

14 year old detected

how does the killer find so much free time and money to this?

just to go wallmart and buy a gun what is even the point

>it's a "realismfag tries to logic a series about over the top absurd gruesome ridiculous deaths" episode

>look at me mommy I called that guy a kid
I think you took a wrong turn is that way

I want a film where someone is actually faithful to John's concept instead of trying to cover for themselves. Pulling the "yet another apprentice from the past" card is severely disappointing to me.

I agree, I was hoping the new killer was continuing the legacy without any official endorsement from John. I still hope they get to make more sequels.

>Lasers are used in factories to cut metal.
Except for diamond. That's the world's strongest metal.

This is the greatest of the series, especially because Donnie's character was so good.

i lied

McNulty! Get out of that trap and get in my office...NOW.

5>6>2>1>4>3>7>

I felt bad for her.
The fuck did she do to deserve that?

Good taste. 5 is awesome and 3 sucks.

She used the phrase "oooooh, burn" too often.

Is it really stealing? I feel like I've seen shit like this in old Looney Tunes. It's not a terribly original idea for a death.

Was John a fucking failure as a teacher? if the spoilers for this movie are true that makes 3 students now that all disregard his rules and are total assclowns. At least Hoffman was a badass I guess.

The tone of these movies is all over the place. Some traps are incredibly hard to watch and horrific and some are laughably silly. Compare the limb twisting one to the one where that woman gets run over by a rail cart or the one in the display window.

thats dumb, a real laser would cauterize as it passed through, you wouldn't get clean katana cuts

Who dies?
Who lives?

>the solutions for all the traps in SAW V were incredibly easy with even the smallest degree of teamwork
>they all start killing eachother immediately

Is this realistic? If I ever found myself in this position would the odds be likely that I am just going to get killed off by some sub-90 IQ mongoloid that wants to kill everyone to save himself despite an instructional video literally telling them to do the opposite of that?

let me know when there's a webm, these movies are schlock and I'm not sitting through it just for 1 scene

Where are all my john wick webms someone post them

Really the best part of the whole movie. Whoever its kinda like saying the best part of a meal, where everything on the plate is shit and you get a really nice mint.

Someone post the laser death trap webm

I wish Cube had some actual story to it. Its like watching the highlight real but missing all the buildup.

What happens, he just gets cut by the lasers like an orange? What was the punishment game theme?

Honestly John was always full of shit

They saved the story for Hypercube and Cube Zero, I really liked both of them but few share that opinion. I think it's a "be careful what you wish for" scenario.

did they ever explain how jigsaw could afford to build all these contraptions

t.Black science man

those movies suck so bad, well cube zero was alright but it stil made little sense.