no

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk

No one cares about your youtube channel user

No, he just had tinnitus, an Oedipus complex and good old-fashioned autism

Second best kino of 2017 tbqh

What's the first? Blade Runner?

THOR tbqhwyf

Get the fuck out of my thread

He was traumatized as seen on the film and he is working with literal psychopaths against his own will.

He was reasonably sane and on point considering the circumstances.

no one cares about baby driver

I do, and the other 7 people in this thread seem to too.

He looks and reminds me exactly of my youngest brother and he's retarded so I'd say yes, retarded as fuck.

What the FUCK was Jamie Foxx's problem?

no, just autistic. it requires spacial intelligence to be a good drive. probably an idiot savant

workaholics sucks

He was the one with mental problems, he filled that slot

Having severe tinnitus probably gave him some issues with cognitive development.
At the very least he would have fallen behind his development of social cues, and subsequently would've been isolated from other kids. This would have affected his confidence, and would've made him more prone to feeling lonely and depressed.
His hearing difficulties would have also made his academic progress suffer. The teacher may have moved him to the front of the class for example, so that he would find it easier to hear, and wouldn't find it so easy to 'get away' with being distracted. Despite adjustments like these, I believe Baby would've found it difficult to keep up with the smarter kids in the class. To fix this, Baby would've worked a lot outside of school, spending a lot of time doing home-learning. This could have helped him get the grades he was more than capable of getting, but it would have further affected his social development.
According to Erikson, the psychosocial development an adolescent (13-19 years of age) experiences is characterised by the "Identity vs role confusion" crisis. Not only would this have been a trying time for Baby when it came to finding his sexual identity, he would have also found it difficult to choose where his future should head. He may have had the grades, but his lack of experience (both socially and with regards to careers) and the greater time investment required to 'keep up' would have certainly made Baby feel like he did not have many options - even though this may have not been the case.
The influence (and certainly threats) of Doc would have been enough for many people to carry out such devious acts - but for Baby, who had grown up in a low socioeconomic home (on top of being a carer for a disabled elderly man), it was a piercing exploitation of his vulnerability.
He should've just used a tinnitus masker.

haven't seen such a perfect asshole in a movie or series in a long time. I cheered when he died.

even a monkey can drive a car, you dont need to be some genius lol

most underwhelming flick 2017 personally

lol fuck off jamie foxx you are not 6 foot tall

Has there ever been a more grandiose waste of genuine filmmaking talent on nothing but pure reddit garbage sensibility than Edgar Wright's career?

A film is not truly successful until it has a dedicated core of contrarians to hate it.

Once a film gets called "reddit" on Sup Forums you know it's fucking good.

Why is this goblin-nose considered a hunk?

no lie thought this was an elliot rodger thread from the thumbnail

Literally no one considers him a hunk

That's a lot of b-buzzwords user, you sure got him!

This. Like Rick and Morty for example, the people on this forum are literally too retarded to understand it. These regressive cuckservatives see a show about science and the sperg out and hate on it because right wingers are anti-science.

retarded means slow

was he slow?

how fucking dumb was he for recording all those conversations though, like he really thought that would never come back to bite him in the ass?

The way the waitress chick pronounces baby makes my pee pee haed

Who /tinnitus/ here?
>tfw faggots who don't have to endure that shit 24/7 pretend like they have problems
>tfw also visual snow

Visual snow is cool as fuck tho
I got a slight tinnitus six months ago after a strong fever and clogged nose

>be friendly to the autistic driver
>imply father figure vibes
>he spazzes out during the getaway and gets everyone killed

He was just a loser with a Volvo, that got stuck living with his friends until his mid 30s while working as a telemarketer.

Du
Du hast

Even worse than Jamie Foxx's character was Kevin Spacey's

Foxx was an unstable asshole who can't work with others, sure, but Spacey was the retard who hired him TWICE

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Baby Driver

>effeminate beta male voice

You will never make it on Youtube.