Can we talk about the greatest actor of our generation, aka Sam Rockwell?

Can we talk about the greatest actor of our generation, aka Sam Rockwell?

Just look at this guy and his roles, his ability. He's a fucking talented genius, an artist. Meanwhile all Sup Forums can do is gush about some autistic manbaby who never speaks and is incapable of manipulating the muscles in his face. Does Sup Forums just relate too well to blank-slate autists with no personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4DQ1_PCBs0
imdb.com/title/tt6266538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(
Also Moon spoiler if you haven't seen it, it's kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4DQ1_PCBs0

I also think he's really great

>playing Dubya in the Cheney movie
gonna be a good year

this guy isnt likeable. goose is.
it really is that simple in acting and sam rockwell isnt that good of an actor.

>greatest actor
>Sam Rockwell

my nigga

He was terrific in HHGttG

best part in Iron Man 2

That's not Patrick Wilson

go back to Sup Forums please

Fucking great actor, his character in seven psychopaths was awesome, and he played Justin hammer And he did Galaxy Quest. Dude is kino

Yeah seven psychopaths cemented for me that there is no better than Rockwell, his telling of the graveyard scene is such a ride

>yfw he's going to be in cyberpunk kino with the director of moon

Regular? Or menthols?

He's pretty mediocre and he's balding as fuck. Dude can dance though

I liked him in Charlies Angels

I liked him in Band of Brothers

Offbrand Ed Norton

Offbrand Chris Pratt

I love him in everything he's in.

he's gonna play George W. Bush in "Backseat", predicting the role of a lifetime

>this guy isnt likeable.
That's bullshit, Rockwell oozes charisma.

I love everything he's in. I particularly liked his performance in Choke.

Good in Matchstick Men, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (my favorite), and Choke was a semi-decent Movie.

Greatest actor of all time though? Definitely not. And I like Goose almost as much as him, too.

>2018 Oscar nomination for best supporting actor in 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri'
Screen cap this

What Cheney movie?

certainly underated

he sucks. annoying person, lo and behold he always plays annoying characters.

why have you not watched lawn dogs?

Sad thing about Choke is it could've been a great movie. It's a weird book really but the movie couldn't give the vibe book had.

imdb.com/title/tt6266538/

>his policies
pffft fucking kikewood. Cheney made some money but he wasn't the planner.

Yes, he's a really good actor. He gets mentioned here from time to time. He just hasn't had an iconic role.

He's good OP. But he's no gary oldman

Always thought Rockwell and Gary Oldman were two of the best actors alive. Oldman at least gets lots of roles but no one ever talks about him.

You find it surprising that a culture whose mechanism for purging sin is animal sacrifice would unfairly blame a single individual for the actions of an entire culture? No...

Goose is also extremely good looking so Sup Forums likes to pretend he's one of us

I loved him in TAOJJBTCRF. I can't pick between him and CA for the best actor in that film. Still can't believe that an arthouse film of that caliber was produced for a mainstream audience.