Why don't you like me, Sup Forums?

Why don't you like me, Sup Forums?

I like you. I like you ever so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/4/d/c4d4214f0fe7b922/20161007heyarnold20.mp3?c_id=12982955&expiration=1485504994&hwt=d1f969c14337a8ad9b830dbd87642729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like like your bizarro version better

You need to be sluttier.

Sup Forums doesn't like Lila?

i didnt care about her at all until i saw her being poor
god dam that makes me sad
its like a cheat code, you dont show kids being poor

I like you Mario Bros.

But, you were my favorite character when I was growing up...

Looking back, I now see Rhonda is far superior

This

We don't have enough art of her

I guess Helgafags that felt threatened by her.

Liked her in the Romeo and Juliet ep. Thought it was funny how beneath all the usual niceties, Lila managed to get Helga to confess her secret in a kind of nonchalant passive-aggressive way.

She's not going to be in the Jungle Movie, thank god.

Thought everyone would at least make a minor appearance.

the judge told me I can't get near anyone under 18 anymore.

I think most people criminally underappreciated Rhonda as kids.

Craig said she wasn't going to be in the movie because he wants Arnold and Helga to have room to work out their relationship. It was during his latest podcast interview.

Arnold what are you doing in my bedroom?
And why are you looking at me like that?

Ah, makes sense. Though I would have thought she would have showed up somewhere for as long as she was around.

I wonder if they plan to do any other type of continuation after the movie, or if that's the official finale.

The movie's ending has changed from the original idea. He's leaving it open for a possible series that takes place with the cast in sixth grade. It will depend on how popular the movie is with Nick's target demo.

I would've figured she'd at least appear briefly.

>"You're going to the jungle? That sounds ever so exciting, have fun!"

>He's leaving it open for a possible series
Cool.

>It will depend on how popular the movie is with Nick's target demo.
Dammit.

Not my reason.

She's just a shit character who brought as back to that point where Arnold is chasing after a girls. I thought him getting over Ruth was some good development, and Lila had to screw it up. Even the episode where he develops feelings for her was contrived as fuck.

your a bitch who broke arnold's heart and totally did not feel even an ounce of guilt.

From what I've seen from my niece, she's really into the old Nick shows, so there is hope.

That's fair. I was griping about the network execs and marketing decisions more-so than actual kids.

Olga likes you, Lila. What more do you need?

Link?

Oh lord, who knows what they're thinking, makes you wonder if any of the higher ups actually care or if it's only about the money to them. Gotta make money and all but ya know?

No damnit, we don't need more reboots/continuations. The original series stands fine on its own, no need for more besides the finale.

There was going to be a sequel series that focused on Helga and her family. Maybe they're gonna try that again but go at it from a different angle.

Yeah, but I'm wistful that The Patakis was never greenlit.

Anyone got any sfw Lila/Rhonda/phoebe/ request ideas?

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/4/d/c4d4214f0fe7b922/20161007heyarnold20.mp3?c_id=12982955&expiration=1485504994&hwt=d1f969c14337a8ad9b830dbd87642729

The three of them posing as an action girl squad

If you give eager oral sex -- AND SWALLOW WITHOUT FAIL -- I'll think about it.

Footjob prostitutes

Cause you got no flaws, and thats boring in a character, also as said, I felt bad for her back in the day just for the fact of being poor, now I think it was only a desperate attempt to give her some hard backstory, like when you say your main character suffered child abuse for the lack of better ideas, its just cheap writing

Also, Yes

Rhonda doing rich kid stuff idk i want more rhonda damnit

That she does

Olga likes Lila ever so much.

I thought this had more?

Found the last one, my bad

Rhonda swimming in the dumpster full of sludge. Hey, it's sfw compared to Rhonda bathing in hot garbage.

"I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you."

>the last episode of Hey Arnold was about Phoebe farting

bump

bump

This scene really got me for some reason. It always hurt to see a parent struggle to provide for their family.

I'm thankful to have such a good family.

Rhonda has boobs

Because I love things that don't love me back. I blame an early relationship with a girl who ended up to be using me as a beard to get her mom off her case.

In non pic related news I'm super looking forward to the jungle movie finally getting made. Hey Arnold had writing chops and I hope it sticks to them.

says who?

Helga as well.

Brushing each others hair?
Painting their toenails?

Pretty impressive growth.

That episode felt so off. Lila in general felt weird.

Will try to get these done

Well you want to eat, don't ya??

That time Arnold went to go see his cousin and went to bizarro world was kinda trippy

Good

Trippy in a show who's designs were trippy to start with. Ever seen the original claymation? Yarg.

Maybe that high-school fanart by some hack isn't so inaccurate after all.

>Torvald in the background}

will Pigeon Man cameo too?

jungle movie?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. The jungle movie is the finale the Hey Arnold that got shitcanned after the TV movie-made-motion picture bombed. It was finally greenlit last year and is going to air on TV this Thanksgiving.