Am I the only one enjoying this...

Am I the only one enjoying this? I can see the glaring problems but still engage completely whereas I still like the Arrowverse shows but tend to play on my phone while they're on.
If it weren't for the recent uptick in quality of Marvel TV, Inhumans would've received as much love as any of the DC shows.
It's silly, cheesy, has poor music choices and strange direction and story choices but it still feels like an event. Probably because of the L O S T parallels. It's fun.

I can't take it seriously because of Barry
Its like Elijah wood and frodo, watching green Street just made me laugh

Is there any panty in this show to draw in viewers like myself?

I just want to know why those Hawaiian dudes all of a sudden decided to fight for gorgon

Yeah I think there was some human panty last week.

They felt a kinship with this warrior guy who's been displaced from his home. Like them or some shit.

Im in your boat.

I think it's okay. Last episode was pretty good minus the Crystal stuff. I thought the whole Karnac and Gorgon interactions with each other and them thinking like each other was good.

I think I really love Karnac. He's great. Crystal's character is at least retarded enough that if you squint, it nearly covers up how bad her acting is.

>the recent uptick in quality of Marvel TV
Haven't their shows been getting progressively worse? Everything after the first season of Daredevil gets trashed more than whatever came before it.

Defenders was leagues better than Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Starting with AoS, every season has gotten better with last season being one of the best things in the MCU. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are both considered great by everyone outside of Sup Forums. The whole thing with Iron Fist and Inhumans is that Scott Buck is hired to run a show when there's no money. Apparently, he's an expert at doing a lot with nothing and can handle all the inevitable shit. Marvel just needs to stick to things that don't involve so many pricey special effects.

This

I just don't the annoying bad teenage romance stuff with her and the surfer. It's reads out of those trashy romance novels you get at the dollar store.

it's garbage like all capeshit tv shows and the vast majority of capeshit movies.

>Am I the only one enjoying this?

>Am I the only one

Yes. Yes, you are.

You did it! You disproved this smug comic strip!

but you still watch them all anyway?

AoS is the only thing that's gotten better with time. The Netflix shows have been on a downward trend, with DDS1 as the best and Iron Fist/Defenders as the worst.

in a year Sup Forums will be all about how this was the greatest capeshit and its not fair it didnt get a chance, because Sup Forums has to be the hipster contrarions. just look at all the people who say man of steel and bvs was good. you dont see people making threads saying avengers 2 was good, even the marvel guys know it sucked

I want to _______ White Korra.

it's been shat on by critics on a riduclous scale, when it's not better or worse than most other capeshit on tv, I really don't get it.

protect

wow i was just about to pick up the show then i saw her navel piercing

Marvel TV is not going well apart from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Legion. . DCTV is even worse.

It's trash, but it's certainly no worse than Gotham, Flash, Supergirl, Arrow etc, and they are LOVED by critics.

RT critic score:

Flash 95%
Arrow 93%
Supergirl 92%
Gotham 84%
Inhumans 8%

>Flash 95%
>Arrow 93%
>Supergirl 92%
>Gotham 84%
>...
>Inhumans 8%

that is actually hilarious, those being rated so highly.

Yes, and evidence of how pointless critic scores are.

Is there a Iwan rheon supercut? If so, I'm sold.