>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/the-star-wars-expanded-universe-billboard-project-starwars#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I giggled.

It's so adorable, why don't I have one?

>only sells robots that explode a la the one in ANH, only on a bigger scale
Lame

For anyone who cares, I asked Pablo if Ubese/Human hybrids are possible and he says he doesn't know

I have to lol at that pic, user. In Iraq, one of our nicknames for the locals was 'Jawas'.

I don't get it.

I'd be more interested in a comprehensive list of species humans could successfully interbreed with.

I would too, I feel like there's social stigma involved, because they usually look like vitiligo.

Please tell me you called insurgents 'Tusken Raiders'?

Listen to this scene and then pretend instead of Tuskens he's talking about black people. Lololololol

We didn't respect them that much. All the Hajis were Jawas; the only exception we made were for al-Sadr's Mahdi Army, they were the Foot Clan because their uniform was black jammies and green head and armbands, usually with masks.

I wish we saw more of these guys

Those scrubs all wished they were like the Hero of Coruscant, Commander Fox.

What is the most obnoxious subset of Star Wars fans?

KOTORfags.

Get out of here you glorified beat cop

People who waifu Sabine

Prequel-hating parrots, memespewing parrots or OTfags that disparage everything outside of the OT.

Nothing beats copping a feel on the Naboo Nymph. If you weren't a beta virgin like every clone not in the Coruscant Guard, you'd know what it's like to be a man of action.

A few years ago I'd have said Mandofags, but they're not as visible anymore. I'm gonna go with KOTORfags now, particularly since they've become obsessed with making it canon again.

Too bad you didn't seal the deal Fox, couldn't even get a handy from her

Speak out the corner of your mouth all you want, meat. Just remember when you're walking through the desert and two sets of footprints become one, that was the time when Commander Fox carried you.

Canonfags, though memesters are a close tie.

Nigga you let General Grievous take out Coruscant's power grid and killed your bro who didn't even shoot first.

>desert
Talking big shit for a guy with a cushy Coruscant security job, like you'd ever go somewhere that doesn't have air conditioning

EUfags
Canon-onlyfags
Waifufags
Mandofags
PTvOTfags on either side

>Waifufags
user, search your feelings. Deep inside, everyone is a waifufag.

Jelly babies always bark at the moon. Peep this, scrublord: someone has to protect us. There's God, then there's Commander Fox. God must be busy. Lucky for you, Fox don't take Sundays off.

Fox didn't see you there, broski. Fox didn't see you at all. Notice how they only got away with that once? ONCE. They never tried again because the Fox was on the prowl from that moment on. As for that faggot Fives, traitor to his bros and all-around fuckup: his mission has been ABORTED, courtesy of the Fox. You're welcome, sweetheart.

Hail Mandalore!

I always thought Ahsoka's facial features in TCW were similar to Zendaya's. Just give her orange skin, some lekku and change her eye color for live action.

>Fox killed Fives, aka Best Clone
>"Hero of Coruscant"
Alright, user. You got me. You're a great troll.

How about you come back when you've fought bugs on Geonosis or gone through that hellhole Umbara instead of loafing off watching Wat Tambor masturbate in his cell. That's how you get your jollies, isn't it? You like watching Wat Tambor's Wet Tamboner?

Maybe, I always though Ahsoka looked more Indian.

Fives gave himself too much credit; he should've called himself Fails. Just remember that every clone that wakes up in the morning looks in a mirror and wishes they were Commander Fox in more than just looks.

>Just remember that every clone that wakes up in the morning looks in a mirror and wishes they were Sixes in more than just looks.
Fixed that for you chief

So legit we know Hera survives till RO, what about the rest of the cast. Will Disney allow there to be living non-movie Jedi in the Ep4-6 era?

Kanan and Ezra are going to sacrifice themselves at the end of the series to stop the Vong from invading the galaxy

Nah, she's dead. That was Cham they were calling.

Look, having a waifu is fine if that's your thing.

Shitting up the thread with Sabine pics every day is cancer.

OT Elitists = Travissfags > "Alliance to Restore the EU"fags > KOTORfags > Mandofags

They might be alive past IV, but there's no chance they ever let Kanan or Ezra interact with Luke in any canon.

My prediction, though:
- Kanan dies before end of Rebels. An Obi-Wan moment for Ezra
- Ezra goes on his own quest, never meets up with Luke. Dies on his own out there somewhere, never meeting Luke or the OT crew
- Ahsoka dies as part of the rebellion, probably before IV as well. Vader probably kills her.

You're probably joking, but they already confirmed it was Hera

Maybe joking a little there, yeah.

Obligatory.

Live action Thrawn movie when?

Place it between ROTJ and TFA (assuming Thrawn survives Rebels), adapt a version of the Empire of the Hand story where Thrawn is demoted and sent to the unknowm regions after failing or something. Have him build up his power base and come back to the known galaxy after the Galactic Empire has fallen and try to take its place with a more inclusive, but still militaristic Empire. Make the film(s) focus on a war with the freshly formed New Republic, highlighting how neither side is really wholly evil or completely good, but just have differing ideas for how the Galaxy should be organized, ran and what its focus should be. Thrawn's Empire would ultimately fall somehow and the remaining, more extremist members of the Galactic Republic that were banished return to form the First Order, under Snoke, along with some members of the Empire of the Hand that survived and still oppose the Republic.

Main characters would be:
>Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Wedge, Leia and Han (only if good actors could be found to fill the roles for the ages needed) and Poe's parents on the Republic side.
>And Thrawn, some other Empire of the Hand Admiral/General, a pupil of Thrawn that serves as his XO, an Empire of the Hand Marine/Infantry officer and some political figure that helps Thrawn with the diplomatic side of his Empire on the EOTH side. Also, one of Thrawn's group should also be some other kind of alien to further highlight how his Empire doesn't discriminate like Sheev's did.
>Luke and his new order will not be shown as they're rebuilding and training somewhere else.

Also, cast Daniel Day-Lewis as Thrawn because he is the best actor alive and would go full-on method actor and stay in character the entire time he's on set.

>Ahsoka dies as part of the rebellion, probably before IV as well. Vader probably kills her.
I don't think she reappears on Rebels before they hit ANH in the timeline. I think she's definitely going to meet Luke in the new canon.

I can see her as Indian. I just think Zendaya's chin and cheekbones are very Ahsoka-like. Can definitely see what you mean though.

Honestly, I have no problem with that. It's a little spergy to take out a billboard, but it's at least civil, it doesn't insult Disney canon, and it accepts the fact that it would still be Legends and an alt continuity.

It's the DISNEY FUCKING RUINS STAR WARS people that bother me. These guys just want to see their stories continued.

I wonder how much it cost to put that billboard up.

Hey, drawfag! Did you ever make any progress after that awesome/creepy Bith? That was my favorite one from the last update I saw. Loving the work!

Pride, probably, plus a couple thousand dollars. I wonder how long it stayed up, or even if it's still up.

>I think she's definitely going to meet Luke in the new canon
I'd like to see that, but it'd be tough to work out logistically.

1) She CAN'T meet him during the OT. It makes no sense whatsoever for him to know about her when you look at all his conversations with Yoda and the OT gang.

2) She's not a small part of the Rebellion. Yeah, I know she's away right now, but why isn't she helping out? And if she has any contact with the Rebellion at all post-ANH, she knows about Luke. She also would be very focused on fight Vader, for the obvious reasons.

3) I know opinions are mixed on this, but I think it sort of diminishes the whole "Last of the Jedi" thing if he's not really the last of the jedi.

I stand firm on point 1, and I know 3 is a personal opinion. Point 2 could obviously be fixed by having her be in hiding or wherever during the entire OT. It's something that COULD work, mind you, I just don't think I'm a fan.

I'm also not sure what the circumstance of her and Luke meeting would be, unless she shows up to help him start the new Order. But is that interesting? I dunno, maybe.

How would you have it work?

Isn't that the nigger Mary Jane?

A story like that doesn't sound like it would fit into one movie. They would have to establish Thrawn for the people that didn't read Legends, or watch Rebels. They would have to establish the NR for the people that don't read Aftermath and Bloodline. It would ultimately have to be one overall skirmish in the third act that fucks Thrawn over, making him look even more pathetic for losing his not-Empire in just one battle and movie. That's something more for a couple books.

Heya. I'm chipping away at the Ithorian at the moment.

Man, I never noticed that Bith have these anus mouths. It's so fucking weird.

Bith are just freaky period.

well since nobody else is going to do it, im storytiming the most recent issue. be warned, lots of tracing.

$4,784

indiegogo.com/projects/the-star-wars-expanded-universe-billboard-project-starwars#/

>yoda issue

>She comes back strong in the Force
>Looking for Darth Vader to kill him
>The GCW has been over for 5 years at this point
Joking aside, I don't know how exactly I'd have her come back into the story. I think it might be kind of unsatisfying for her to come out of hiding after Vader's dead. Her helping Luke restart the Order could be interesting, but they'd have to do it in a way that isn't too pandering. Might be interesting if she has a conflict with Luke when she first comes back though. What it would be, I don't know.
Personally I agree that Luke should be the absolute last of the Jedi, which is why I hope Kanan gets killed off before Luke shows up and Ezra takes the different path of the Bendu.

My personal headcannon is she died on Malachor; she isn't coming back.

>3) I know opinions are mixed on this, but I think it sort of diminishes the whole "Last of the Jedi" thing if he's not really the last of the jedi.
Luke stopped being "the last of the Jedi" once Legends went into full force. Changing it again now means nothing.

Holy hell what abomination is that?

They seem much more hesitant to have Jedi survivors other than Kanan

>Also, cast Daniel Day-Lewis
Getting him to agree to it would be like pulling teeth. He's notoriously picky about his roles.

Also why bother when you already have Lars Mikkelsen?

Plagueis' master in Legends.

Darth Tenebrous
He was a Bith lord

It's a Bith Lord

>Wishes they were Commander Fox in more than just looks.
Holy shit this user is the toppest of keks. He doesn't make keks, he IS the kek.

Thanks, Anons. For both the info and the pun.

>Have him build up his power base and come back to the known galaxy after the Galactic Empire has fallen and try to take its place with a more inclusive, but still militaristic Empire. Make the film(s) focus on a war with the freshly formed New Republic, highlighting how neither side is really wholly evil or completely good, but just have differing ideas for how the Galaxy should be organized, ran and what its focus should be. Thrawn's Empire would ultimately fall somehow and the remaining, more extremist members of the Galactic Republic that were banished return to form the First Order, under Snoke, along with some members of the Empire of the Hand that survived and still oppose the Republic.
I don't think that'd fit into one movie OR with what the canon Post-ROTJ era has established.

>Also, cast Daniel Day-Lewis as Thrawn because he is the best actor alive and would go full-on method actor and stay in character the entire time he's on set.
Hell no, just fucking cast Lars Mikkelsen

>Yoda on a planet of feral twinks and shotas

Holy shit, I'm jealous of that green pustule.

same

Back off, they're mine

>those widely different Yoda faces in two panels
Christ

Seventh Sister fucks children
I want this meme to die like she did

Every thread until you die.

One of those is a girl
I'd like to go into exile on that planet though

Do any lewds of this planet exist yet