Seinfeld on Cosby

Is it possible to seperate the art and the private life of the artist? Seinfeld it´s possible:
youtube.com/watch?v=SK3H4MzPJ_Q
What is Sup Forums thinking of this position?

i like some of polanski's movies
then i find out he raped come kid years ago
i think that's awful, but i still like his movies.

Cosby is/was innocent though.

The cosby show wasn't very good, it was just something to watch with your family.

so you disagree with cosby himself? damn.

That's not what jerry is talking about when he mean's his art

stop making shit up

Seinfeld later said he agreed with Colbert just because Cosby gimmick was ruined with the accusations.

is not funny, stop it

the point is about seperation of art and life not about the quality of the art itself fäm. or rather if the quality of art drops with damage on society from the artist

he admitted to drugging a woman so he could fuck her

No he didn't. He admitted to giving women drugs.

Cosby is apparently going broke trying to pay for his insane legal fees.

Karma is a bitch.

that´s a normal way of argumentation. Backpaddling when people are not ready for a curtain point of view. like Galileo saying the world is not round. Or the philosopher Rene Discartes discussing if god exists just to say god exists because people were not used to the idea to think critical of gods existence. Jerry wants to be comfortable with the backpaddling but wants you to think about it.

Everyone knows it's a hatchet job because Cosby had the audacity to tell blacks the truth.

...and his purpose was to have sex with them.

It´s insane how much he raped

i told a polish friend to watch the pianist, one of my favorite movies.
He told me about it. I did not know how to react.

And that makes him the same as every dude who buys drinks on a date.

But user everyone knows you can't give women drugs, they are simple animals that can't take care of themselves

He's on trial again in November 6th.

Chance he'll die before that happens?

he's talking about cosbys stand up/and tapes, and the cosby show was pretty damn good

Your huckstering is really obvious.

Fuck all of you. One simple question and no answers. This board turned into pure cancer.

Link to Cosby telling black the truth please.