BOX OFFICE: JUSTICE LEAGUE Opening Weekend Set To Be A Super $110 Million - $120 Million

>Tracking data for Justice League has finally appeared online and it's currently pointing to the DC Comics adaptation opening in North America with around $110 million - $120 million. That's a great start and puts the superhero ensemble ahead of Wonder Woman's $103.2 million debut. Thor: Ragnarok, meanwhile, is expected to eat into Justice League's opening weekend but could have a top heavy debut as tracking has now jumped up to a $125 million start.

deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-justice-league-gal-gadot-box-office-projection-1202195005/

Meanwhile here is the Chinese trailer featuring new footage of Steppenwolf and Batman quipping

>youtube.com/watch?v=PPuIU_ksLmA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtbQCMAmMH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the movie in 'Scope, thought it was suppose 1:85

These projections are literally wrong 90% of the time

Isn't that really low?
Like movies are getting into these huge budgets and either Justice League had a very low budget or they are being very humble about those expectations which isn't normal for studio execs

its fine, you are the one exaggerating

BvS broke opening weekend records and ended up meh in box office. Good word of mouth and review will be key for financial success (wonder woman/ BvS)

It's also set to have less than a 40% rating on Rotten Tomatoes so all that money won't mean shit

New wonder woman promo. Ben looks uninterested in every scene TOP lel

>youtube.com/watch?v=UtbQCMAmMH0

>meanwhile in jewllywood
>(((((((((((((((((producer)))))))))))))))))))))))): let's give some goys some fake numbers about a movie that hasn't been released to inflate our real expectations
>good hardworking and visionary man with no jewish heritage: 'how about if we do an actual good movie instead of lying to people'
>(((((((((((((((((producer)))))))))))))))))))))))): WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH, FUCKING SIX MILLIONS DIDNT DIE FOR THIS TYPE OF RACISM

all that money is literally the only thing that matters

>knowing review aggregates are bullshit and using that as evidence that a movie is bad

How do I attain this level of autism?

>800 mil is meh now for a film

t. the mouse

Based Chinks will save DC

>all that money is literally the only thing that matters

I watch any of these movies after seeing Avengers 2 in theaters. I remember my walking in on somebody watching Civil War and I can only remember the bad CGI and spiderman being an absolute twink.

>AVATAR MADE THE MOST MONEY IN THE WORLD THEREFORE IT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE

Fuck off Abatap

blade runner was tracking for 50 million and how that turned out

it turned out a bomb....indicated by what you just said..

>50 million less than BvS
Uh oh

Do you really think that BvS was not a financial disappointment?
Big blockbusters are aiming for 1 bil minimum nowadays. Hell, it made less than TDK.

you
>All that money they made doesn't matter if their movie has shit ratings on RT
also you
>Oscars don't matter, Marvel is making a killing in the box office!
Make up your god damn minds, mouse cucks.

>only 1 billion
studios expect these movies to make at least 3 trillion TO BREAK EVEN

How can anyone deny that she is objectively a goddess

Wonder Woman was tracking for $65M and it opened at more than $100M. Just for reference, it ended up cucking Civil War in the US

Is she fucking Batman or something? Why all the emphasis on her relationship with him?

Guys calm down. This is just first tracking data. It will probably jump up another $45-50 million by opening weekend. It's like you guys want to start shit even though this has been going on for years.

Thor is tracking higher.....lol.

I wish she broke my legs and farted in my face so i can feel what its like to be dominated by a being more powerful than ill ever be.

They're the mom and dad of the group.

They added a CHEEEHHHUI to auqa man. Love that shit

What's that supposed to mean? Aren't they all fucking adults?

This is a mental illness at this point

these are always low for dc movies

150+ million confirmed

Barry and Victor are the youngest, Arthur is the cool uncle.

WB always provides low projections to get the "OUR FLICK IS BEATING INDUSTRY ESTIMATIONS BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS" free advertising on monday. See: IT, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, etc

So not close to bvs. Dc is over

retarded tumblr shit

>all DC movies after MoS have opened over 100 million
>all DC movies after MoS have made more than 300M in the US
>all DC movies after MoS have made 800M (Suicide Squad wasn't released in China and came close, so I'm counting it )
Pretty based

Have you never heard of the "mom friend" label that runs in a lot of friend groups?

>Ben looks uninterested

Classic Affleck

>dude tracking data suggests this will be the biggest tracking data figure released since the last tracking data figure!

>having friend groups

>not having friends
Eight chan might be more your speed

>Deadline

Massively out literally most of the time
Wonder woman did $103m in reality

no one predicted Wonder Woman would make as much money in the US as it did
because there's no reason to begin with

i want neogaf to leave

thats like really bad. an avengers or star wars movie will open to 200 million though

I don’t understand when numbers like this are released. Like where the fuck do they get them from? Do they have a magic orb? A reliable 8 ball? A time machine?
Why the fuck is numbers they pull literally out of their asses news?

>Why the fuck is numbers they pull literally out of their asses news?
People like seeing numbers for everything, even if they don't understand them or know where they come from. See: every election with polls

0:41
FAKE cgi LEGS

>Thor: Ragnarok, meanwhile, is expected to eat into Justice League's opening weekend... as tracking has now jumped up to a $125 million start.
How embarrassing

ONLY DKEK LEFT ON THE SITE JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

:(

Lol that picture. Says a lot about 'feminism' when a female director tells her star that she needs a harness on which they have molded actual fake boobs as the actress doesn't have any.

Wonder Woman had an early embargo lifting and great reviews

JUSTshit League doesn't

Now this is embarrassing

I'm sorry the movie sucks so bad user. I hope you can live with failure

>Domestic
How embarrassing you don't have an actual argument

Have this (You) out of pity try not to spend it all in one place now

Social media tracking and ticket presales. Typically. Trailer views/share, likes on official pages. I think ticket sales are the big one. It's why they are inaccurate. If I go in and see JL on Thursday and tell people it's awesome, people are more likely to see it.

She's just a shapeshifter

>Thor is tracking for more than Justice League
Holy shit I never thought it'd happen but it'll be hilarious if it makes more

Here is my argument: a Wonder Woman solo movie Sup Forums was expecting to outright flop destroyed an Avengers flick in the biggest market of the planet.

We're not comparing it with comparable movies, mind you. It just fucking destroyed every single MCU movie with comparable budget and phase of release

>I never thought it'd happen
Everyone else did
>but it'll be hilarious if it makes more
It definitely will

Did BvS make a profit? Yes. But companies don't spend $400+ million and three years of production on a movie to just barely break even. They expected BvS to make Avengers-tier money, around $1.5 billion.

>it destroyed every movie when you consider all these things that I made up to make it sound better

>in the biggest market of the planet.
China?

>same budget is something I made up to make it sound better
lol

No, the United States of America

A group of literal who's, including a talking tree, destroyed Man of Steel, Suicide Squad, and Batman vs Superman in the biggest market on the planet

Yeah, kids love their CGI talking animals

>Did BvS make a profit? Yes.

Your post could have ended right there. Didn't bother reading the rest, glad we are on the same page.

>Yeah, kids love their CGI talking animals

Does that mean Justice League will break records?

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
Avatar is the greatest movie ever made, faggot.

Well, Justice League has a robot ape. Guess its gonna break records then.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Chris Pine is a jew? Damn, I thought he was white. Fuck him then

>Justice League: $110 - 120 million
>Ragnarok: $125 million
Kek the memes are becoming reality

They had 50 actors cast and all of them cut out after already filming and tons of CGI used just to be cut.
It's a huge wasted budget.

Why does her face sometimes seem off and weird, like here. It doesn't make sense.

Wait, is Superman not in Justice League?

At the end.
He's not the point of the movie.

>A group of literal who's

You cant use that argument for their second film, faggot.

Don't you mean Avatar is the number 1 movie of all time that changed cinema forever, faggot

These things are almost always wrong. Wasn't Wonder Woman tracking at 80mil or something?

>She's supersmart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just checked the score for the movie and Wonder Woman has like 5 fucking music just for her. What the fuck is this?

That brings me back memories, thanks.

He will always be my favorite tripfag, he

WW was successful.

>Big blockbusters are aiming for 1 bil minimum nowadays.

Man Feige must be pissed with how poorly GOTG2 and Homecoming did

>It's like you guys want to start shit

Where do you think you are?

He's one of the good ones

She comes off as a huge cunt saying all that shit, "oohh I'm super beautiful aaaand super smart oh and I don't care for fame haha" ugh

Eww don't post pics of your mom's cancer tits.