>Buckle up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AHgLVBx0rc?t=23s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha ha what a comfy boy

>Why would he tell a hologram to buckle up

Because blade Runner is actually in hell

I hated when he said that and I know they made this scene to cater to normies who didn't even show up to the kinoma

Are you guys memeing or you really didn't get that he thought he was in a relationship w/ this 'woman.' He told 'her' to buckle up because they talk all day. Why would he tell her anything?

>I blade run ...

just fuckin around, although he probably could have stashed her in his pocket instead of on the seat before the crash so her emenator wouldnt get fucked up

It was for normies, and they put in the trailer so they would show up, because they like this kind of dialogue, it's not difficult to compute for lil brianlets. "Buckle up" "Give everything you can" "we're gonna do this" "yeeehhaaa"

>Movies called Blade Runner
>No one runs with blades

>being this dense

What did he mean by this

uesghdfghdfghdfghdgh gh ... .. .ghdghdgd5tg

The emanator got fucked up by lightning were you asleep in the theater motherfucker

Sapper, luv, and Wallace all use blades and deckard and k ran to the spinner in one scene

>the Goose will never tell you to buckle up
>he will never take you on a date to San Diego

Why

because he was deluded into thinking she was real

They both knew there were limitations in their relationship from the dialogue they share, but he literally tells her you’re real for me.
The whole movie is about what’s real, the word real gets said like ten times by different characters

Anyone else think it was kawaii when the goose was asleep in the car at the beginning

that's true. i just think the "buckle up" comment shows that even the most obviously unreal thing about her(the physical) is ignored by him because he wants her to be real so bad

Cant believe they cut the scene at :25 out of the film. Speaks alot on Jois character. Perhaps humanizes her too much

youtu.be/5AHgLVBx0rc?t=23s

Checked

Same reason he offered her a drink, Brainlet

>It's gonna be a bumpy ride