Dougal, did you do that incredibly simple task I asked of you?

>dougal, did you do that incredibly simple task I asked of you?
>I did ted, yes
>then why isn't it done?
>oh yes I remember now I didn't do it ted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking brilliant, best comedy, those whacky irish! xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwEi5Dpq6zs
youtu.be/CUaSQBHgH-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vZDjWLwqAPY
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Akr-UBis
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCh0sA-TUs
richardherring.com/warmingup/13/7/2017/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doing a poo

i am chinese hohoho me ruv you rong time

how did they get away with this?

>del boy falling through the bar on only fools and horses
LITERALLY the funniest moment in all of television history

Father Ted is funny but cultural poison, the nu-male millennial fanbase is cringe nowadays.

about as good at comedy as they are at fishing, the irish

I never fucking got the appeal of this series. I've never watched a whole episode, but I've seen clips, and it's just funny.

got called racist in greggs

What happened, lad?

Literally, it was a different time, but a British television series MIGHT be able to do something like it again, especially because it was so self-aware.

>a British television series MIGHT be able to do something like it again
Everything about this sentence is wrong.

You got called a racist?

I got called racist in greggs.

why?

he was probably being racist

plymouth is actually an alright place

I was being racist.

father ted is okay but otherwise graham linehan's '''''''comedies'''''''' are basically cringey ways for him to air his depressing and lame opinions on television

it's just not funny

It's funny because it's so stupid.
Just look at this thread. The show is still giving.

it all depends on context
youtube.com/watch?v=mwEi5Dpq6zs

PLAY IT AGAIN

How were you being racist?

British TV especially channel 4 is the only place in the world with almost total freedom. It's basically liveleak of the non internet world

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

they've done some pretty edgy stuff, like that school shooting on utopia or naked attraction

In greggs?

In Greggs?

>>>>>>>>>>

OH FATHER, I'M SUCH AN EEJIT.
I PUT THE SHORTS...

...ON ME HEAD!

"yeah" he says, "it was in greggs"

>It's only us, Noel. We're just heading out for some fresh air.
>Okay, don't forget to bring us back some!
>Right so...big feckin eejit.

@89446679

Shan't be reading this post

THOSE WOMEN WERE IN THE NIP!

some massive chebs on those ladies.

Literally the most overrated meme scene that people won't shut up about

Down with this sortv thing

Careful now

underage faggot

FARGO BOYLE

EVERY CHRISTMAS

YEAR AFTER YEAR

Father Ted is as funny as IT Crowd, this guy's output is on a very constant level. If you like one and dislike the other, you're a bandwagon faggot. Personally, I think both are mediocre except for the Chris Morris bits in IT Crowd.

FUCKING 'ELL

DRINK

Dermot Morgan is the funniest lead actor ever in a sitcom.

never forget the christmas ep

The chandelier scene was clearly superior.

What was his name again?

Unironically one of the funniest moments in the series.

Disagree with that. Father Ted is still hilarious and I can't go back and watch The IT Crowd now.

I dunno, the episode where they go to the gay opera is pure kino.

I hear you're racist now, Father

youtu.be/CUaSQBHgH-0

I laughed

Anybody that can't laugh at Father Ted needs to be put down.

>this guy's output

Toast of London is 10 times the show IT Crowd is. Arthur Mathews is the brains of that writing partnership.

Toast Of London really isn't very funny. It doesn't strike the absurdist note it aims for often enough.

If you didn't laugh yourself silly at the Bob Monkhouse or Brucie episodes, I think you might be dead inside.

matt berry is underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=vZDjWLwqAPY

The Forsyth episode was great, definitely. Other top scene was that prison script reading with the racist director.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Akr-UBis

Here we all are now, all the lads.

I'm Irish. Casual racism is tolerated here as banter. Black people in Ireland and other foreigners like Asians aren't like the ones that go live in America. They can handle the Irish banter unlike the ones who live on america.

You must not live in Dublin. SJW culture has infested that city really badly, I'm lucky I'm from Galway and only go to college there, I'd never actually believed it was a real life thing until I came to Dublin. Thought that shit was just an online thing.

Why did Graham Linehan delete his Twitter account?

I'm a from the west so no sjw stuff here.

he's a TERF or something, got shit on, couldn't handle it

I went to college in Galway and the lecturers used to say racist or offensive shit but people used just laugh.

Belfast is just as bad among the university/younger crowd unfortunately.

Because the Irish aren't British, or what? I assumed it was a British television series.

De Jong is as much of a joke as Linehan

Strange, I go to NUIG and my main lecturer is a massive SJW who refuses to lecture on any topic except Marxism, feminism, gender politics or colonialism.

The upcoming generation are weird. They're all being assimilated by Sinn Feinn who are starting to (bizarrely) paint themselves as the identity politics party. This would be the party whose leader ordered the murder of a widowed mother of ten like.

Depends what you study I suppose. I studied Biomedical Science. Maybe the more business or social stuff has sjws.

That'd be it. I study English (lel) and it's all women with problem glasses lecturing me about how white men are pure evil. I toe the line and write what they want me to write, get my marks and hopefully get the hell out of that shit now.

REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to come across as a massive gobshite for saying this but what else would you expect studying English like? you know? Those sort of course would definitely attract the sjw sort

can confirm went to see jeff dunham at the boaird gais and when walter said "you know what i hate, political correctness" there was an awkward moment where me and one dude way the fuck away clapped while everyone else shuffled awkwardly. bizarre watching this city lose it's charm and personality over the last two decades.

You're dead right like, I just love the subject and want to work in publishing. I was hoping for stuff focused on actual writing, actual writing techniques/forms/literary analysis, not just being asked to impose leftist sociology on every single piece of fiction that I come across.

I guess I expected to be reading Heaney and McGahern a lot more than I've been forced to read De Beauvoir and Marx.

Galway will probably go the same way the more it moves towards this "student city" shit. Lucky I live in Connemara.

It's unfortunate but we don't really have many great party options here on either side desu, DUP/UUP are cancer. The generation born just as the Troubles were ending is a really odd one, as you said. Quite a lot of people on my course wrapped up in identity politics, looking through the world with that constant filter must be exhausting.

*At the world, through that constant filter

Fug, I'm sleepy

The ignorance of the Troubles of the younger generation, and the ignorance of the reality of most SF members, is fucking bizarre. Adams has done some voodoo shit to pull off painting himself as a feminist these days.

I remember I wanted to study English when I did the leaving years ago but the auld lady was like "No you have to do something right" and one of her brothers was some big buck in the pharma industry so they got me to do Biomedical Science and he got me a job then.

Well at least we can be sure Mayo and Sligo will always be SJW free.

The West will be grand as long as we remain a backwater with shit infrastructure.

No smoke without fire racist

Your mam was right

I dunno. It's fairly shit. Long hours. I think the brother had the right idea. He just did a trade instead of going to college.

what a fucking infantile mindset this dude has.
this was terrible, just terrible.

Same bloke was on This Week not long ago, totally bombed, then wrote a rambling blog post about wanting to murder Nigel Farage.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MCh0sA-TUs
richardherring.com/warmingup/13/7/2017/index.html

CUTE!

I like richard herring but this was pretty terrible

Fucking hell that was painful.

Father Spodo Komodo

That's not true, what about smoke machines?

>Father Ted thread

Father Chewy Louie