Did this one hit anyone else pretty hard?

Did this one hit anyone else pretty hard?

Yea especially when the nu male turned this down

yeah. It was kino but I never want to see it again.

Yeah, I watched it right after a breakup and it hit me even harder.
It's a serious romantic movie that isn't forced to be shitty for the sake of a woman audience. It's the same for me as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is for me. Although, that movie kind of has a weird ending where they both clearly knew they weren't right for each other but they try dating again anyway.
>films catering to a woman audience/ semi woman audience is ruining cinema

man i saw it after a breakup too. Joaquin's performance was really believable, he played a damaged guy so well

no, i found it very reddit. it's written by a woman who thinks all men have a female psyche and want to be loved more than having sex. i dislike every movie that doesn't understand human nature or feigns not to. the only dystopia here is the world as feminists want it, populated only by women and nu-males. if the movie criticized this world it could be good but it doesn't because it's the ideal world of the director

Is it nu-male to prefer love over sex? Not trying to get in a fight but I just want to hear your opinion on masculine human nature. I've had sex with multiple people and I've been in love with one person and I much preferred being in love with her than sticking my dick in a stranger for 10 minutes.

I got really drunk once and felt sorry for myself so I watched it, I was enjoying it till the sex part.

I thought JP's character was just too fucking beta and faggoty for me to enjoy the movie. I was cringing the whole time.

No, because I'm not a hipster faggot who can relate to characters portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix

When he dumped Olivia Wilde I nearly quit the film in rage.

No, I didn't "get" it.

left me pretty depressed for a few months after watching. Just thinking about AI ascension makes me want to die.

>it's written by a woman
umm...when did spike have his reassignment surgery?

Imagine actually taking this shit seriously.

the scene were he learns of infidelity hit me hard even though I've never really been cheated on

when she explains to him how slow his shit is compared to her neural net cpu and despite loving him she's just gotta move on

Both sexes buy into the love fantasy. It's not just women.

>very reddit
stopped there

Severely overrated.

Lads, I'm unironically considering hiring a girl from a "cuddle services" website to cuddle with me for an hour. It'll be around $100, but at least we can watch a movie and pretend I have a gf. Any reason I should not do this? Money is not an issue.

You will regret it

Why?

Probably feel pathetic and lonely because you had to pay for it. I would

>I guess there's no rivalry
delet pleas

I don't think you should do it man. You know why

Fag,

Those movies are for beta numales who can't even get over some whore