Okay guys my bet's on lefty what're my odds

>okay guys my bet's on lefty what're my odds

Might as well start the betting with Johnny.

He's busy with Edd. Dimitri maybe?

God I miss backgrounds. I'm starting to wonder if they ever existed or if it was but a hazy dream.

$10 on Dimitri.

The last panel implies recognition but I bet you anything the next page he'll say "..who are you?" and it'll be played like the pinnacle of fucking humor despite being Christmas-cracker tier.

It's probably just a fake out and the character is new.

>You...! I have no idea who you are.

Still pretty likely I guess, although they make it a point in pic related to show here that the hand came from Max's left while Dimitri is standing to his right.

>you...!
>do I know you?

>It's probably just a fake out and the character is new.
Or it's a new character that the other characters have known for years but never talked about or mentioned ever, and then we're treated to a five-week long flashback.

>other characters have known for years but never talked about or mentioned ever

That would make a lot of sense really, we're only about 4 days into the comic still. They can't have told him about everyone. Get ready for Tim from the AV Clubs incoming backstory.

Do people even care about this anymore

I feel like I've been reading this for months and nothing has changed in any direction

I'm waiting for this arc to end so I can catch up in a single sitting. Too slow paced to follow, which is not a bad thing necessarily but I'd prefer it in batches or with less cliffhangers

this

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS
STOP DICKING AROUND AND CONFRONT HIJACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cody is beyond cute

My money is on new character or scene change just to fuck with us.

>tfw I'll never share drinks and laughs with Cody

I care about Cody.

Goddamn it, so Max will get a new character in his harem?

>I told you anyone but [me would] get hurt
Doesn't he mean nobody but me?

>His smile and optimism, still here
Pure

No. If anybody other than him got hit, they would be hurt.

No husbando compares, he's the only reason I still read the comic.

I miss the rougher style so much. That panel 2/3 Cody would never fly in chapter 1.

I'm more put off by the fact that everyone has huge flabby hands.

I like either style, though the old one was better for background art. Not really an issue these days.
It'd be cool if there was some sort of flashback that had the old style though. This comic is long enough for that to be nostalgic.

WHERE ARE THE BACKGROUNDS ZACK

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE BACKGROUNDS

Is that a fucking fat albert reference

Well, that's a right hand, so fifty-fifty, depending on whether Zack remembered his left from his right while drawing

That's the joke.

My re-read was so fucking enjoyable.

If you need to remember why you're reading this webcomic, just read over it again. His skill in writing makes up for its shit pacing/scheduling.

What?