Be honest, did you understand what he said the first time you saw this?

be honest, did you understand what he said the first time you saw this?

I was literally 12 and i did. You must be retarded.

Yeah it seemed pretty straight forward whats not to understand? I thought people hated it because it was a dumb explanation of Neo and The Matrix. Not that it was 2deep4normies

Same. Not saying I understood every word, but the general idea...yeah. He made the matrix. Oracle helped. It was impossible to make it perfect. Choice is the reason. Go this way and we kill almost everyone while those that are left get to fuck like bunnies. Go this way to save Trinity, but everyone dies.

Only thing that's always bothered me. Could Neo really make real on his threat if they ran into each other again? I'm guessing no because of the Trainman scene.

I wasn't even fully paying attention when I saw it for the first time as I was about 12 and playing Runescape.

I understood it fully.

What made me laugh is when online someone posted an article explaining it. It was then posted to FUCKING REDDIT. Reddit then exploded saying "omg i love the matrix sequels now" because they actually finally understood it. Retards.

ergo

concurrently

its like a bad acid trip man

According to you faggots nothing is ever deep. If you can't acknowledge that anything is ever deep you're not qualified to talk about it.

Running your script through a thesaurus doesn't make it deep.

>According to you faggots nothing is ever deep.
the last dialogue of the collective in ergo proxy was pretty deep

such a puerile apparatus to assert.

Yes because I am not a retard

No and that's how I knew I was retarded

I mostly couldnt hear him when I watched it at like 2 in the morning on my crappy tv after watching the first one
So no not really but I did not really care
>Oh Agent Smith can go through telephones too?
>Debate of exactly what the cake did because with one idiot suggesting it just made her have to pee
>Who could get a passionate kiss from Neo?
>Fuck I liked the key maker
>Neo said bullshit with the most emotion since learning kung fu
>His tvs are kinda crappy for what he does
>Six matrixes? They cant even handle deleting one agent and a Frenchmen there must be a lot of glitches
>Why give him a choice or not just capture Trinity alive?
>Okay Neo can use those powers outside now

I didn't say this was deep. What I said was according to you fags nothing is EVER deep. So what qualifies as deep if you're just going to shit on everything? Either admit somethings deep or realize you can't really criticize something on that level. The concept of a film being deep exists. But if you can't ever admit to one then why even bring it up? It's a bullshit criticism at this point.

Person of Interest's exploration of emergent consciousness in AI is deep. The Matrix Reloaded is retarded shit.

Person of interest is anything but deep. That's modern trash

It just felt odd because all of it felt so not necessary and somewhat contradictory
>The machines are in way more control than we ever thought and its all be an illusion
>But we still give you a choice that can really fuck us over and the entire human species
>Let the one free more humans than ever before but end up killing them all anyways but Neo gets to pick seven to rebuild making it all pointless
>If one rogue agent brings the whole system to its knees with no one being able to stop it unless a flawed human agrees the machines have thrown away all the cards in the deck for no reason and hopes it worked out
>It seems like every reset of the matrix just exponentially increases problems
>Just telling the humans solved the problems apparently so what was the point?

Say that to my payphone not online motherfucker see what happens

Reloaded went over your head, you little bitch. It's okay having a vagina, no shame in that. In fact most guys here would want to put their penis in it.

You're not a complete dummy because you're kinda smart, if only kinda.

Not 6 Matrix. It's six revisions. Like V1.0 V2.0. The earliest models probably didn't have more than a dozen or so humans attached and they kept waking up or rejecting the Matrix because it was too strict or alien in it's practicality. By V7.0 of the Matrix it's capable of supporting an astonishing amount of humans being attached and still a few reject it and wake up. This is the Neo cycle he explains and all previous Neo took the logical choice of preserving the awakened society rather than burn it all to ash. Agent Smith, who is /The One/ is the first sentient bit of code and throws a spanner into the wheels of this cycle and Neo takes the burn it all to ash option since he has leverage.

>Neo takes the burn it all to ash option since he has leverage
Did he? Been like 10 years since I saw these movies.

haven't understood it the 10th time i've watched it. it's like the shit cherry on top of the shit cake.

>URGO

>you will never have steamy passionate sex with Linda
What is the point of existing?

no, I did when I got the dvd though