seems legit

THE BIG BELLS AS LOUD AS THE THUNDER

A baby?

A MONSTER

A monster!
[LATIN INTENSIFIES]

Frollo was right.

Of course he was. He's not a judge-priest minister for nothing

Maybe you've heard of that terrible place, called the Court of Miracles? Hello, you're there!

That he was.
Quasi had a shit life outside the church and gypsies were show to explicitly be murderous thieves.

Was it ever explained why Quasimodo was a white-skinned redhead when his parents are gypsies?

Stolen from his real parents, possibly to be used as a carnival freak for their shows

He's Frollo's nephew in the stage musical if that means anything.

Made pure by the church and spending a lot of time inside

I think that in the case of the movie, Frollo made a self fulfilling prophecy. Quasi was having a good time and was attacked by members of Frollos guards, and only then the crowd started to gang up on him.

Gypsies being subhuman is absolutely correct, as they are quite literally the worst group of human beings on the planet.

My friends in North America make fun of me for my distrust of gypsies. They've never been to a European town with a gypsy presence. Fucking degenerates deserve the discrimination they get.

BUT A TRAP HAD BEEN LAID FOR THE GYPSIES

AND THEY GAZED UP IN FEAR AND ALARM

AT A FIGURE WHOSE CLUTCHES WERE IRON AS MUCH AS THE BELLS

BANE?

THE BELLS OF NOTRE DAME

JUDGE CLAUDE FROLLO SOUGHT TO PURGE THE WOUKD OF VICE AND SIN

HE SAW CORRUPTION. EVERYWHERE BUT WITHIN

Those are some nice thighs for a priest.

Why is the La Jolla playhouse musical so fucking based? It's better than the movie, I'd say.

Except for the fucking rewrite of Court of Miracles.

My train got stuck for 1 hour a few days ago while I was going to work. There was a herd of sheep in the middle of the tracks. Apparently someone cut a hole through their fence which allowed them to escape. Guess who was responsible.

>Bring these CIA vermin to the palace of justice

>You there! What are you hiding?

>Nothing, I have nothing!

>Stolen flight plans, no doubt. Take them from him!

That was actually what happened to Esmeralda, as explained in the book, and why Frollo is so enchanted in her.

So were non-gypsies. That's not a gauge for morality.

He craaaashed

>2011+6
>not hating gypsies
B O I
O
I

>"Bane?!" cried the CIA

EYES OF NOTRE DAME

STOOOOOP

>cried the archdeacon

See here the innocent blood you have spilled on the steps of Notre Dame!

I am guiltless. She ran, I perspective'd.

>This is a big guy. I'm sending him off my aircraft where it belongs.

Perhaps some you've heard of a terrible place, called the League of Shadows? Hello, I will fulfill Ra's al-Ghul's destiny!

Every European I've ever met was racist towards gypsies. And I have a cousin who visited France, and she speaks ill of them. Then my brother visit an exchange student we hosted from Germany a few years back and started talking about gypsies and stopped just short of "Hitler did nothing wrong to the gypsies."
I've only ever visited relatives in west Switzerland and Scotland and have been spared of them fortunately.

what did you expect from descendants of nomads? they just cant adapt, same goes for eskimos, but these commit suicide if you house them.

ITT:Frollo apologists

Gypsies are absolute fucking scum and the only people who deny that are people who have never been forced to be near gypsies. You kill a gypsy in Eastern Europe and the police will help you bury them on the side of the road.

Reminder that Frollondid nothing wrong, and is a friend to animals.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5TLrIuxW0

BACK WHEN THE GYPSIES ALL SERVICED THE GUARDS, SUCKING COCKS OF NOTRE DAME

>[LATIN INTENSIFIES]

They're the niggers of Spain. Black people are pretty cool; generally you find then selling cheap imitations of famous purses or pirate movies but they're harmless. Fucking gypsies can create a small Detroit if left to their own devices.

Franco should have exterminated them.

>"Hitler did nothing wrong to the gypsies."

I hate to say it, but in my heart of hearts I believe this. I'm a terrible person, but not as terrible as gypsies at least.

Murricans have no idea how bad gypsies are.

I love that rhyme in the last line there

They literally got kicked out of goddamned India. INDIA. And have been wandering ever since. They seem to have a special fixation on Spain for some reasons.

>Hunchback thread
>turns into a Euros complaining about gypsies thread
every time

Can't forget romania

People tend to disagree on how good Hunchback is. But we tend to agree on how much we all hate gypsies.

Yeah. What would be longer, a list of countries were gypsies were kicked out or a list of countries they are currently infecting?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying it's repetitive.

Like, we were having a fun time memeing before this all started

Its stunning to me how I have literally never seen anyone defend gypsies. Even my parents who are pretty tolerant told me to be wary if I visit Europe.

Yeah, you're right. I´ll drop it for now.

They tend to piss off everyone. They don't even have female defendants because they are pretty sexist as well as a general rule. Hell, in a large family of gypsies the only kid his parents let study is the one they want to become a lawyer so he can get them out of jail in the future.

It was probably related to the mutation that made him all deformed.

Fire at ye Olde gasoline mill!

They're coming to the Netherlands now too, they like to beg in the trains because there is a shortage of conductors. So now I can't close my eyes in the train anymore because my wallet will go missing.

>20 pieces of silver
I only just got that

I like Frollo's evil horse. I wonder if he picked him on purpose 'yes, I will have the horse that looks like it is possessed by a demon, thank you'.

Actually, they gave Judas 30

In Genesis, Joseph's brothers sell him into slavery for twenty pieces of silver

I need to brush up on my Old Testament, then.

It's just fortuitous that my Bible class happened to be covering that section the other day. Otherwise I wouldn't have picked it up

I've got no excuse, I'm Jewish.

Made of Stone
>recording fucking ruined Thai Mol Piyas

>IN THE DARK OF THE NIIIIGHHHHHT
>IN THE DEAD OF THE WINNNNN-TERRRRRR

>You can lie to the league and your minions, you can lie to the mosquito man! But you never can run from nor hide from THE EYES!

>the very eyes of CIIIIAAAAA

We still have gypsies in the midwest. They burgle empty houses in Spring. Happened to a few people on my street growing up.