TRU DAT

Velma is appealing to nerds because she's the more attainable of the two. Men of taste understand that Daphne was and always will be the better girl.

Shaggy is still the undisputed best member of Mystery Inc., though.

Velma's a frumpy toad, but for whatever reason people keep trying to draw her hotter and hotter.

I mean yeah, Linda Cardinelli > Sarah Michelle Gellar, but if we're talking about the original cartoon it's Daphne 100% of the time.

It's been scientifically proven that quiet or bookish girls are bigger freaks in bed.

It's not about whose plans work or whose decisions are simpler or who's thicc.

It's always been about whether or not they can take the knot.

What if that was just told by a bunch of ugly scientist girls so guys would be more willing to have sex with them.

She's fugly

Velma's more of a prudish autist than a "shy/bookish" type of nerd.

Consider the following.

Threesome.

I'd rather daph

Daphne is extremely weak-willed, whether that's a good or bad thing is a matter of taste, just thought I'd mention it

Canon.

let me help you out there user

steven universe theories.jpeg

They were Fed's plans Velma just helped build them. Velma also did most of the mystery solving out of the whole gang

this

velma was never a "wanted" type of girl because of her "curves".

she is a frumpy toad and she won't look hot. shes supposed to be the dumpy girl you bring along incase the monster attacks. she will give that precious time to run away as she rapes said monster due to no one fucking her ever.

NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO YOUR ASS, SCOOB

She was as curvy as Daphne in the original show but had a sweater on all the time. Think about what that means.

It's not expected, especially with cartoons that kind of have a character archetype thing going, but Velma is so much more cockier than Daphne. You'd think the nerdy, average girl would be shy but nope. And you'd think the pretty but not extraordinary gal would be stuck up but nope.

Plus Daphne can sing.

Why not both?

Daphne all the way primarily because she the poster girl for my main fetish.

THICC! T H I C C !!!

SMASH DAT LYKE

Daphne's the nicer person and better friend but nowhere near my type. Velma is closer to my type but kind of a bitch most of the time and way too high maintenance. So neither. But If given a choice of who to hang out with, then Daphne.

maybe I just misremembering things because I was little, but in the original version one thing that I liked is that the characters weren't stereotypes and were all in their own way intelligent and rational. Just in different ways. Welma was more booksmart, Daphne and Fred more pragmatic.
I don't remember Daphne to be the frilly airhead that some people make her out to be online. maybe it's just a difference with the newest version or the movie, no idea.

it's because a lot of fat erds are so insecure that even in their fantasy that can't imagine to be acccepted by something better than a homely nerdy girl, and then end up drawing her hotter and hotter. And homely "nerdy" girls end up identifying with her and drawing her hotter and hotter.

Velma is the choice of beta faggots.

So it is decided then

We choose Velman

Velma is curvier and more likely to share my interests

Velma and Mary Anne. Down with Daphne and Ginger.

>It's been scientifically proven that quiet or bookish girls are bigger freaks in bed.
Not really, as it turns out people that are lacking in confidence in life are lacking in confidence in the bedroom too.
Also mlifs aren't necessarily experience either if a woman that age that hasn't settled down its probably because she couldn't get a guy to begin with for some reason.

>Posts that image and expects anyone to give a shit about his autistic ramblings

Velma's sister.

Velma's a cocky bitch who constantly put down Shaggy and Scoob for being cowards. She'd probably be horrible to be in a relationship and criticize your every decision.

From what I remember, popculture generally showed her airheaded, but the only things to actually portray Daphne as an one were the live action movies. Everything else played her as capable and the cartoons even had her become a reporter as they went on.

Velma, all the way

fuck off

hypnautist

definitely both