HI I'M THE INVENTOR OF MY PILLOW

HI I'M THE INVENTOR OF MY PILLOW

These pillows fucking suck. Worst sleep I ever got was on one of them

How many dicks did this guy suck to have anyone give a single fuck about his "magic" pillow.
And yes, every person who's ever had one said they're garbage.

Go sleep on the floor then, faggots.

MANUFACTURED IN MY HOME STATE OF MINNESOTA

I already do sleep on the floor though.
Beds are for normies and plebs.

I sleep on a hammock, loser.

pillow looks WAY too soft. I need one as firm as my cock.

Same. I lay my head on a stone

People say its my pillowcases that causes my acne but i swear its my pillow (i change my pillow cases once every two months, it takes longer than that to develop bugs)
these pillows did shit to help

You have acne because god hates you, not because of your sealy posturepedic.

Are you talking about your pillow or mypillow?

>once every two months
Disgusting. Should be washed every week

And reason you have acne is because you rest your face on the pillow. Don't do that, rest the side of your head while your face isn't touching the pillow

Is it dare I say /ourpillow/?

>ywn be able to get as enthusiastic about ANYTHING as this guy gets about a fucking pillow

does this mean we're going to have a sleep over?

if you have going through a bad acne spell you should be changing your pillowcase 2-3 times a week

Yeah but you have to bring your own lube or I'm going in raw.

Sleeping in general is for reddit

>not getting a Purple pillow

Plebs

I do like the guy's enthusiasm about his product though, even if just looking at it makes it look uncomfortable. It looks way too soft to support anything.

If it wasn't for him I'd trash the commercial but he looks genuine.

if hes a millionaire why does he get a 5 dollar haircut?

>admires a pillow shill

The fuck

He used to be a crackhead.

>Mike Lindell fought many addictions, including cocaine, crackcocaine and alcoholaddictions, with his cocaine addiction starting in 1982 and his crack cocaine addiction starting in the 1990’s. His addictions even stretched through the early years of the MyPillow business. Due to these addictions, he lost his 20-year marriage, his house, and almost lost the MyPillow business.
>Lindell says that his crack addiction was so bad that, in March 2008, after being up for 14+ days, his drug dealers actually put the word out to not sell Lindell any drugs.

>up for 14+ days

Bullshit, he'd be dead

i was given one as a gift. it's absolute shit.

did anyone see pic related when it happened live? pillow man was so awkward.

Jelly as fuck because you can't afford a mypillow.
LMAOing @ your life

any /serta/ ride or die niggaz here?

mypillow is for fatties and betas who never get a girl in their bed.

I sleep with my head on my chest.

why the fuck are you focused on his haircut, you queer?
What kind of haircut should a man of his age and stature have then?

You are all fags get on my level.

A buzzcut

I've always bent my arm around and slept with that as a pillow, I don't know where I'd even rest it otherwise

I wash my pillow cases once maybe every 6 months and get maybe 5 or 6 pimples in that time span.

Do either of you have horrible neck problems?

No I sleep in a crash helmet.

What if he created 'My Body Pillow' to corner the waifu market?

I sleep in a race you semensipper

who buckwheat pillow

Is that a vagina?

I have a latex pillow. It's literally just a huge slab of latex. It's super comfy.

Cost like $70 on Amazon. It's heavy enough that if I threw it at a small child it would knock their ass down.

How much does it weigh?

The smell must be horrendous

If I had to guess it's probably about 6-8 lbs

At first it was pretty bad. Smelled just like a condom. I let it air out for 24hrs and put a pillow cover on it, now it's fine.

In my experience, yes

I sleep in a saline bath where I float atop water. It fights the aging process. I'm 113 years old.

You should wash the pillow case with every laundry load. Don't sleep on the same one more than a week.

>once every two months
>wonders why he has acne
Jesus christ why do 100% of NEET scumfucks have terrible hygiene? You're literally home at all times and have no obligations at least take care of yourself you FUCK

>crack dealers being concerned about their client

I clean mine once every 3 months at best, and I have 0 acne.

Doesn't this fuck up your back?

I sleep in a sensory deprivation tank in high Earth orbit. It gives me mental powers, I'm actually posting this with my mind.

but you probably have cancer you fucking degenerate, post a pic of your hambone chin

We only have clean water in Chicago every 2 months.

I became NEET mainly because I was ashamed of how I looked. When you never go out and you're already certain you'll never look the way you want to there's little motivation to take care of your hygiene or appearance.

actually its because you are NEET that you are allowed to have bad hygiene. you are around noone and interact with nobody so you have no reason to.

I'm sure shooting a commercial is very different than meeting potus on live tv.

>AMERICAN MADE
>MYWAIFU
>BEST CUDDLZZZ U EVER GOT :3

>not a PJ Projects manhole cover

>I clean mine once every 3 months at best, and I have 0 acne.
This man is correct, I have not worked in 3 years and I only shower every 3-4 days.

t. dullahan

Are you sure you're not confusing him with the "ADDICTION IS A DISEASE" guy in that other commercial?