You have got to be fucking kidding me

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

That's a woman?

>sigh
Carol spent all that money on steroids and hormones. Got a hair cut. Even changed his name from Ms Marvel and still he's misgendered.
It's 2016.

When musclefags go too far

Oh fuck you guys. You complain about Gadot being too goddamn skinny and now Carol's too fuckin' beefy.

If Frank Cho were drawin' this you'd be going "THICC! THICC!"

If Frank Cho drew this he'd probably do a better job.

It's not just the drawing, it's because Carol is not only ugly on the outside, but ugly on the inside, hence this shit look worse.

>you'd be going "THICC! THICC!"
But that's not a complaint; it's a scream of joy.

>you'd be going "THICC! THICC!"
You understand that this is a positive yes?

I think that's what he's bitching about since apparently that's some kind of double standard I guess.

>lesbians want to be men
I knew it.

Wouldn't it just be easier to be into men if that's what you're into?
you stole my obvious joke.

Next step.

>Marvel will never make Carol the father of Jessica's baby

Fucking shitlords

>You complain about Gadot being too goddamn skinny and now Carol's too fuckin' beefy.
Now we wait for "Just Right".

I want her to bully me.

And now instead of ms, she is captain
>tfw she is becomig a full-fledged man

OPs drawing shows a steroid addicted man. Cho draws strong yet feminine and sexy women. Theres a huge difference.

>why me? Why is it always me?
Has she broken the fourth wall and found out what they're doing to her?

That's what THICC is.
It's always sad when women have a late life crisis and try to pass off their grandchildren as their own
except that one time he didn't

Me too

USAF

no, he'd be drawing that same manly looking woman over and over and that one muscle mary dude and i'd be putting the book down because he's a shit artist who never gets any better

Perhaps you can explain the logic, because I've never gotten why the butch thing exists.

You'd think a group of people who's attracted to the prettier, more feminine sex would value the pretty and the feminine, not emulate men or seek those who do.

this exact panel could have been on liberty meadows

But then he'd have a lawsuit on his hands

Zarya?

>Perhaps you can explain the logic, because I've never gotten why the butch thing exists.

you don't get that different people are attracted to different things?

stay mad ;D

I honestly don't know how you can look at the OP image and think it looks ok. Even ignoring who the character is, it just screams "QUALITY".

>You'd think a group of people who's attracted to the prettier, more feminine sex would value the pretty and the feminine, not emulate men or seek those who do.
Then why are some gay men into twinks?

I miss outrage gwen.

Zarya is too womanly
I guess the confusion is that Butch chicks are supposedly trying to emulate men but the whole point is you're into taco so why go for the taco that looks like a hotdog? But I get what you're saying. Like how there are dudes who like butch chicks. It's just what you're into.
To be fair it's a low detail shot probably a small box, Anka has always been pretty bad at those and I'm assuming he's still on the book.
power

Ask most straight musclefags the same question

Because being straight is easier than being gay, duh.

Fuck off Reddit

I miss these two being fun to read

>I don't get! I fought Stark, why don't people buy my book?

Why do straight men like traps and futa?
Sexuality is strange and nonsensical, don't try to understand.

That's literally a man

Because men are hairy, have dicks and no tits.
Everyone has muscles, it's not a sexual characteristic. Strength is admirable in all things.

Even for a female bodybuilder at her very peak being exaggerated, OP's pic is just wrong. Her physique is masculine and she's nearly as ripped as Steve Rogers.

You can exagerate the musculature of the female form, but the problem here is that she's less feminine in construction than many MASCULINE male heroes. It's even more jarring because in her previous comic history and in all adaptations, she's much wider in the hips. It's not a taste thing, this is just wrong.

>straight men
>like traps and futa
user....
But by that merit women can be hairy and have no tits too. And technically men can have tits and be hairless. Being bigger and more musclely is typically seen as male even if it's not completely exclusive
Nah I've seen how bad some of those female bodybuilders get. Atleast Carol still has some tits and hips to her.

Frank Cho raped an 18 year old girl and got off because of (((insufficient evidence)))

I don't expect Sup Forums to acknowledge this because they're all virgins in their 30s pretending to have fucked up fetishes.

Cho only has one face

So she had sex with Cho and regretted it the next day. That's a non-story. If you had sex with Frank Cho, you'd probably regret it afterwards too.

It's a nice face.

>No but she has boobies so it's okay
When it's easier to assume an ex-Batman is a girl than your female empowerment character, there's a problem.

Women don't need tits or hips to be feminine, but the artist absolutely failed to convey shit.

My bad on saying "bodybuilder" instead of athlete, though, as I wasn't taking roids into account.

Yeah, if there was enough evidence to convince this random chucklefuck on the internet the man is a rapist, he should be behind bars, justice system be damned.

All women have tits. Even if you're flat chested you have tits. As for hair men grow it much thicker and in different places

>implying you care about the justice system

Isn't this the board that said Mike Brown was innocent?

Dave Sim is an actual misogynist and crazy person. I still think Cerberus is an important piece of comicbook history and an impressive series even though its ideas are horrible at times.

Maybe when you grow up you'll separate works from their creators too.

Men can also naturally get bigger than women.

Pffft, at 18 years old women lie for attention all the time. I wouldn't take her at her word that it was a rape, especially considering Cho is a gook manlet.

You mean, chair force.

Zero ass

I.... don't understand
They're trying to whore her out for her MCU introduction... but they're going out of their way to make her appealing to only a niche market.

Only a subsection of lesbians are attractive to brutish women

When will Amy Schumer be cast as Ms. Marvel?

>(((insufficient evidence)))

Why did the jew--I mean globalists cabal care about about a b-tier comicbook artist?

I really wish they didn't make her pregnant.
Her book was fine without it and we already got a heroine with a baby that just had a fucking tv show

Lesbian here.

A lot of feminine lesbians are indeed attracted to other feminine women. The reason so many of us end up dating butches despite our interests lying elsewhere is kind of a matter of giving up. Trying to figure out if a pretty girl is interested in you without making a million faux pas and fucking up social circles is pretty difficult. That cute co-worker that's always smiling at you, touching your shoulder, laughing at everything you say? Yeah, there's a 90% chance she's just being friendly. Straight girls act like that with each other, and if they don't know you're gay, they'll act like that with you. Because if you don't look like a man, they won't know you're gay (unless you decided to announce it beforehand). Likewise, no cute lesbians/bi girls ever flirt with you, either, because they're also sitting there assuming you won't be interested because you “look straight”.

But then, there are butches. Butches are so obviously lesbians. They're easier to approach, or to be approached by. And you, as the feminine one, hold all the power in the approach. You hardly run any risk of making a fool of yourself or ruining a friendship, because, come on. She's clearly a lesbian. She won't freak out if flirting happens and it doesn't go so well. It's safe. And after 20 years of never having a date, that safety can start looking more and more attractive.

As for why the butch thing exists? a) the woman is just genuinely, naturally inclined to be masculine, b) she's frustrated by being perpetually single and has decided to make herself look “gay” to signal her preferences, or c) she has absolutely cripplingly low self-esteem, and probably has no interests or personality outside of her sexuality, so she tries to look and act tough to compensate.

>That cute co-worker that's always smiling at you, touching your shoulder, laughing at everything you say? Yeah, there's a 90% chance she's just being friendly
>even lesbians have to deal with infuriatingly mixed signals
Perhaps we are not so different after all

>Zarya is too womanly
Wow, never thought I'd hear that

If anything they probably have to do moreso.
Like I find myself thinking about that a lot because I'm sad like that. Like for all our shit just imagine only like 2% of the population is openly in your sexuality, openly for the most part. Like that's it, that's your dating pool, then you have to cut down all the other bullshit as to why it's even smaller than that. It puts shit in perspective, atleast until I get bitter because lesbians have qt gfs and I don't. And that guy who's just a torso.

>Frank Cho raped an 18 year old girl and got off because of (((insufficient evidence)))

You mean that whore regret having sex with him and screamed rape right?

A lesbian I work with claims to be able to identify other lesbians by how they walk. She calls it the dyke strut and says they all do it unconsciously even if they aren't butch. Except her because "it's too fucking gay."

Spoken like a true rape apologist.

>Frank Cho raped an 18 year old girl and got off because of (((insufficient evidence)))

Interesting way of saying "innocent".

>shitposted to death for telling the truth

brother you're not alone. looks like hypocrisy is not a trait exclusive to normies.

Got evidence?

Guess what, unless you do, shut the fuck up. You're not the president of the Ministry of Truth, people wont just believe shit if you tell them.

You're a fucking moron.