Where's Wakanda Sup Forums?

Where's Wakanda Sup Forums?

Who needs Wakanda when you got Ulm?

I do

I don't read the comics, so I just see various maps showing it at very different locations.
Sometimes it has coast with the atlantic ocean, sometimes it's by lake victoria, sometimes it's further north than lake victoria

Since when did they add the great lakes region?

Also, how is this Sup Forums?

>Also, how is this Sup Forums?

I was under the impression that discussion about the black panther comics fell under comics and cartoons.

My mistake. I'm a cartoonfag who saw an EU4 screenshot and got confused

i dunno how it got up near the Horn, usually it's south and on either the Atlantic or Lake Victoria.

So according to that map, Wakanda is 3 villages?

Niganda??

>Intensely xenophobic country that has had closed borders for millennia somehow has greek loanwords
>it uses these greek loanwords for the holiest of its holy sites

linguistics sure is a fascinating field

In Dark Dark Dark Africa.

Saw some pics where it was up by Lake Turkana

I don't get where they were going with this. OK, a black nation being the most advanced in the world is a great concept for an unbelievable fantasy land to begin with. But why have them surrounded by starving backwards black nations? Doesn't that makes them look like unparalleled dicks?

Greek is just a wakandian dialect

It's a Hickman creation too, you'd think he'd have put more thought into it

I prefer the Palatinate or Aachen

I think it would've made more sense if their borders were basically lakes, mountains and thick jungles to avoid problems like that.

The nigandan situation described in the image is weird.

blame Hickman whose nob Coates loves

>One territory
>Government type: Empire

This kinda works

yeah usually it's a coastline and then crazy impassable mountains

are we really to believe that they just never got around to naming half their landmarks?

Also, piranha are from south America, not Africa.

Lol they had to make up a successful black country

Even then. This is on the same level if Switzerland or Norway was positioned in-between South Sudan and Somalia. It makes no sense economically, demographically or on any other level. A single country cannot be so successful while surrounding by impoverished failed states. And it makes even less sense if it is completely cut off from any physical contact with foreign civilization: progress is achieved trough building on the knowledge left behind by people who preceded you. An isolated state would have much slower scientific development.

>We wuz archons and sheit