Why is it that guys go through massive body changes for movies, but women won't...

Why is it that guys go through massive body changes for movies, but women won't? I can't wait for the day when they can just choose a shape/size and press a button

Anyone who finds this attractive is just blatantly afraid to come out of the closet.

Did Chloe finally unJUST herself?!??!!?

Imagine starting at her petite feet, sucking on those delicate toes, caressing the soles of her feet with your tongue. You move your way up, mapping out the valleys and crevices of her voluptuous calves with your salivating mouth. Slowly, you lick the sweat dripping from the back of her knee, drinking up the succulent juices of her body's perspiration. She lets out a little moan, just enough to get your blood rushing down to your penis. You continue moving up with your tongue, where you arrive at her scintillating thighs. She begins to slowly squeeze them together, and you feel the dense, yet luscious skin slowly begin to asphyxiate you. You begin to grasp for air, the exhilarating rush of blood flowing away from your head down to your throbbing cock. She lets off the pressure, and you finally reach her pussy. She groans and groans as you begin to lick her, back and forth, back and forth. She's overwhelmed with ecstasy, shivering her striated thighs, groaning with unrestrained pleasure. You feel her legs quiver, her pussy soaked with her natural fluid. You can't take it anymore, and with one swift stroke of her feet, she makes you ejaculate.

Sign me up for the fag train then!

how gay are you?

You're only saying this because you're afraid of a woman being physically stronger than you. Go to the gym, grow up, kiddo.

1. It is harder for women to gain muscle then men, even with steroids
2. Men with a lot of muscle can still play non-action roles, but people would think it was weird if a woman with a lot of muscle played some random non-action role because it's so unusual for women to have any muscle
3. You are gay

because if you want women to do the same amount of work it's unfair and sexist. anything physical should be a man's job and just looking beautiful is a woman's job, except you can't say that about women because you should be accepting of any woman's size and should accept that a 600 lbs tub of lard as an action hero as long as it's female

without makeup, you'd be looking at one ripped alien

a woman's massive body change is limited to shaving her head. Herschlag did it in V for Vendetta, Charlize Theron did it in Mad Max, Anne Hatheway did it in Les Mis. I think as far as actually changing anything below the eyebrows, that one skelly Jewess ate a few steaks and lifted a few weights for Wonder Woman.

That's just off the top of my head. But yeah, like--most of the time an actress just has to lose a few pounds for a role.

every woman role ever:
hot thin female in her 20s

hello {{{roastie}}}

Isn't it past your bed time?

So many different sizes and shapes they could try

She's hot as fuck and you're just too much of a slack jawed nu-male low test faggot to handle it. Go jack off to your animu figures that look like 12 year old boys.

Women are lazy as fuck.

Because women don't get picked for their acting abilities or their integrity, but for their readiness to fuck with producers

Things are changing, lot a girls these days are actually lifting weights and squatting. All it would take would be a couple of actresses to put the effort in themselves, and usher in a new age of musclefu kino.

inb4 Chloe

>Oh God, someone knows! Please don't let the urges overtake me!

Just jack off to it. Try it man. I’ll be there to support you.

Pic related, literally you.
Seek help

It would be fun to see the same actress try all these different body types to play different roles

Imagine Kristen Bell's face on these different bodies

it's why MEWS of the word will leave you

>who is renee zellweger
OP, not only you don't even know pop movies, you even have shit taste in muscular girls, any other girl in the thread is miles hotter than the man you posted

But no one accused you of being homophobic. They said you were a closet case. So I guess not only do you lie to yourself, you're also a moron.

Windows 2 the Sole pls

BASED
A
S
E
D

GO STROS!

Because it's not conventionally attractive for a women to be very muscular while it is for men. So women have less incentive to go through these body changes. Also, it's way harder for women to build muscle compared to men. It's really a shitty situation.

same bullshit logic, slightly different application.

But whatever helps you feel better about the fact that you can't even bench press the bar.

Not just muscle. That's only one way to change up your body

That's some Battleborn tier proportions

>Sexuality is black and white

Wonder what your sex life is like, no no no, you're probably a great lay and very erotic Im sure.

Never saw it but Charlize Theron did so for Monster.

She went from a hot African-American to not so hot.

Could anyone handle all that woman but a strong BBC buck?

HIGH TEST

HIGH PERFORMANCE

THIS IS WHAT PEAK FEMALE LOOKS LIKE

She even knows how to dominate the smaller females

Carriejune Anne Bowlby

post more muscle girls please

"You better say please," she purrs while looking down at you from her new height after she outgrew the fridge

>tfw >she will never crush your head between her muscular thighs like a melon.

how does one get a gf like this anyway? do u have to be rreally buff, lke the normal kind of buff wont suffice since they are the normal kind of buff when it comes to males. would be cool if they liked smaller guys :3

>after she outgrew the fridge

You literally made me spit on my screen

most of them do have that MUSCLEGIRL FEMDOM fetish, but they tend to be really fucked in the head and pushy and bitchy as fuck.

that doesnt seem like a problem. i mena, its not like i wanna marry them or anything

The really big ones will just be trouble

they get crazy yandere stalker clingy

The difference is that when men do it it's seen as special, going the extra mile for the role. Women are expected to do it.
Actresses are told to lose X amount of pounds pretty much every time they are cast in a role. You won't hear many actresses talk about it, especially younger less established ones, but some actresses have come out and talked about it. They'll be cast and then told to lose twenty pounds in a month or two for the role.

>all these skinnyfat nu-males being salty because a woman with a little muscle intimidates them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is true and good to point out, hopefully it continues to get more common

again doesnt sound all that problematic. but it does remind me of taht one episode of entourage where johnny had a muscle gf, but she seemed like she was more interested in being famous herself. but i do see where u guys are coming from. it wont be a problem until its a problem, i suppose

why is her sink so damn tiny?

This is unironically true
T. Nu male

it's for kids, that's why it's so low down

This is what a real woman looks like

>tiny sink...
Its a bidit you fucking mong

thats a butt sink

these bitches are just going to get super fat when all that muscle dies when she finds a poor sucker to live off of

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Its a bathtub for elves

Self-conscious, jealous, competitive actresses with the ability to try out any body shape/size they can think of? That's going to get out of hand quickly

What if instead they just keep getting bigger and stronger?

You are one of the following
>gay
>a woman
>insecure and jealous of this woman having muscles while you have flab
>low test