Do Americans actually do this?

Do Americans actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KExyUAq2HgE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078355/Tech-guru-accidentally-broadcasts-explicit-sex-chat-massive-online-audience.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do what?
be post-post-ironic douchebags?
probably.

>hahaha we dont really like this song but we're pretending that we REALLLY like it to make fun of the prospect that anybody could possibly unironically like it

Only on fridays after work

That chick looks like the bookkeeper that Leo Laporte destroyed his life with.

>hahaha we dont really like this song but we're pretending that we REALLLY like it to make fun of the prospect that anybody could possibly unironically like it
This wasn't the vibe I got at all

This commercial unironically makes me want to blow my brains out.

We don't have a future.

If you think the commercial is making fun of Sweet Caroline you might have autism

desu this especially in bad traffic

I listen to music with the volume maxed out in my car nonstop
I get stares all the time but I don't give a fuck, I'm on a different wavelength than these normies

ye

stay obsessed hue monkey. if europoor -- go to bed and get a job

does the fuckin website autocorrect /desu to desu desu

I hate that commercial so fucking much.

baka kill yourself desu senpai

that's what i'm saying DESU

yes. our wives also outrank us in the navy.

it does desu

youtube.com/watch?v=KExyUAq2HgE

Is this the norm?

I sing and move my head around with Depeche Mode or In The Air Tonight playing

>If you think the commercial is making fun of Sweet Caroline you might have autism

That's not "meta" enough for millennial hipsters.

It's making fun of the concept of liking a song enough that you would actually sing to it in the car

Liking something unironically is kryptonite to hipsters, so they will like something ironically just to make fun of people for liking it unironically

I sing in my car, but never when someone can see me

NO FUCK THAT COMMERCIAL

Well they like it enough ironically to buy tickets to his concerts still, because Neil Diamond was just here a few weeks ago and apparently sold out

People still like Neil Diamond.

I know for a fact that some Americans watch Superbowl because of commercials. Fucking funny, I know.

No
And I hate that these dumb commercials keep getting made like everyone just sings like some goddamn queer whenever they drive.
Really he should be yelling and screaming about niggers fucking all of the white women and shooting at the other drivers, then you'll have what real americans do behind the wheel.

you don't sing when you listen to music while driving?

i don't if my windows are down, but still, how autistic are you

What?

I don't know why some Britfag site is the first on the list... OBSESSED, but I never knew Leo Laporte did this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078355/Tech-guru-accidentally-broadcasts-explicit-sex-chat-massive-online-audience.html