What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He hated candy bars.

Which is the best Jason and why is it 2?

He was practicing his axemanship for the inevitable race war and some faggot kike kept trying to distract him with candy. Vic was simply defending himself and the integrity of the Aryan race.

Explains why he chimped out like a spastic then

It wasn't a Snickers bar.

How would you feel if you were being harassed by a fat desert vampire who was trying to ply you with sweets?!

I've never been in a group home but do they often put people with anger problems in the same place as people with other mental illnesses?

>that chin
He was mad that someone wouldn't give him a quick rundown

IRL no. Not even in the 1980's would they do that. This was a movie. Plus there was a lot of cocaine use during production.

he didn't wanna be in the worst film of the entire franchise.

>talking about Friday the 13th Part 5
>not talking about why Violet is the best character
>not talking about Violet being horror movie wiafu

That's not 9

>worst film
>best girl

What did they mean by this?

yes they do. i work in a residential facility and it's extremely common.

Rocker chicks with deep seated issues are my favorites

My buddy is schizophrenic and lives in a group home with other people that are all schizophrenic to some capacity. They don’t mix issues so everyone knows exactly what everyone else is going through and check out for another or understand another’s condition.

That’s a residential facility with staff that overlooks the residents. Not a group home. Group homes are mostly independent.

Since this is going to vary by state or even program I'll simply state that the facility i work at does. The program i work for has a variety of facility's with various levels of care. but all sites do mix, it's been found effective within this area at least.

I know a schizo that was stuck in a home that was a bunch of people that were basically retarded so she was stuck doing everything. This was NY which is supposed to be this progressive state.

I’m in Cali the clearly superior prog state

Being an ancap sucks a dick when you need to get someone help and there isn't any