Holy shit

Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

What?

Hes clearly insane

Aren't a majority of his guest insane though?

yeah tom is a fucking idiot.

Joe's an idiot. Notice he only has dumbasses on his show to make him look mildly intelligent. Hell evem his beaner sidekick believes the earth is flat.

its time to investigate something allright ... he is a fucking paranoid conspiracy doo doo head, lol

sure I don't really watch this podcast, but all I can say is tom is clearly nuts

Joe has some insane friends that are regulars, but they're characters in a way and it's in good fun

Tom is downright nutty and absolutely serious. He is making the most bogus claims about UFOs, our intelligence agencies, aliens, and evolution. He's invested his life into this UFO shit and is claiming the CIA has interrogated him and confirmed to him alien life exists. Joe's hardly even challenging him and just letting him go on, you can tell by the look on Joe's face he knows Tom is fucking legit crazy.

always knew mark was the cooler, smarter, and more patrician of the two of them.

i know this is a fucked up thought but imagine this: some user dude inject this blink dude with a syringe full of a powerful anti-psychotic ... what would happen, would he come down from his ufo trip and realize he done goof'd hard and wasted his finance and credibility or the anti psychotic needs multiple shots and weeks to work

He's like a Coke Zero Alex Jones

he just claimed he got ufo tech... it's always the same thing with dudes like that. they say "hey i am coming over to power your whole operation just wait up you guys, we are here TOMORROW!" then they dont show up and those who bother to contact them they come up with an excuse, a very compelling and heart felt reason why they couldn't be there. but the good news is they will be there...TOMORROW! sweet! the big oil gonna shake in their boots lol power to the people... or whatever

Tom is literally running a scheme. He's asking for donations and selling stocks in his company, nothing more.

The new Blink album without Tom is really fucking good. Mark was always better

explain the new studio?

it looks liek the same fuckign place they just took down shit

also is this the guy who recently filmed Area 51 from that new mountain viewpoint a few months ago that shows u a directly line witha long lens

What the fuck is even happening right now
>I can’t get into that
>it’s all in the book
>dodging questions
Why the fuck would you agree to do an interview then?! I’m glad they kicked him out of blink 182

Thats because of Matt Skiba, and Alkaline Trio is better than them both.

>this whole fucking show

THIS IS THE FIRST

Do you follow Tom on any social media? The guy has been claiming no joke
>big things coming!
For the last 3 years. He would make announcements of a date he was going to make an announcement and then when the day came it was radio silence

I DONT WANNA GET INTO THAT

Kekd and checked in that order

This is going to be fucking great.

What insane regulars does he have besides Eddie who is not insane ?

lmfao did joe just cut the podcast off?

Some are, but they're at least interesting. Say what you want about the likes of Graham Hancock et. al, they bring stuff to the table. This podcast is a shuttle crash and it's amazing.

>somebody says uranus
>tom can't stop giggling and making butthole jokes
Dude can't be serious.

Tom blocked me on twitter/Instagram because I asked if he planned to use his fundraised money to pay off his companies 500k debts

i don't follow him, didn't know that but i have seen people pull that stunt many times especially in the "free energy" cook circles.

He said he thought about it for a long time and decided that he wanted to keep the same look, table etc. He said it just felt right and had too much history behind it, it felt wrong to make change just for the sake of change. Don't take that the wrong way though, it's a 100% new building built from the ground up.

Most of the new shit is behind the scenes. Like the studio has an archery range now.

Sadly, I admit I was a huge Angels and Airwavesfag back in my 2006-2007 emo years.

>2006-2007 emo years
I want to go back

>ywn go back to 16 and fuck that scene short stack with the DD cup tits because you were too awkward even though she was practically spelling it out COME FUCK ME
why didn’t I do it lads

breh are you me, mine wasn't short but she had them big ol titties, why was I so autistic god damn it