Surely this can't be the end of her career

Molly Ephraim aka the hot daughter on Last Man Standing is too hot to fade into obscurity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzOyH0fZMTU
youtube.com/watch?v=--gkzkMKhII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same thing was said about Nikki Cox in the 90's, but then she got plastic surgery and completely fucked up her face and married Jay Mohr.

Has she done any nude scenes in her career?

youtube.com/watch?v=vzOyH0fZMTU

youtube.com/watch?v=--gkzkMKhII

She's kind of like a younger, fitter Bebe Newirth.

you have exquisite taste

None that I know of, but her being 31 years old and having appeared in Paranormal Activity makes me think it might happen soon.

she minces around in lots of tight little outfits on Last Man Standing but there are actually not many screencaps of the good ones. You have to catch the show on TBS to see her.

The later seasons of the show are better as the producers clearly figured out most people were watching the show for Molly's sex appeal. So they started making more and more episodes about her.

She's gay. Like as in she's a lesbian. She likes women. She'll be on a Showtime original series any day now.

where did you hear this from?

I'm a lesbian and she is one of my crushes. I've been following her for ages. There are signs, just trust me.

>yfw Tim Allen is a reborn conservative christian man, and there will never be any reports of sexual harrassment having occurred on the set of Last Man Standing

actually tim allen is a beleiver in god, but not religion and definitely not christianity. also he is a libertarian.

pusy pics?

>a literal who
>even having a career

what do you think are your honest chances of success here?

50%

She's doing a Reitman movie, she'll survive.

All women are bi, I think you are just reading into that.

He's got a point.

>prominent character on a prime time sitcom on one of the biggest television networks

If you're not at least passingly familiar with her you're just a pleb when it comes to television.
She was on Halt and Catch Fire playing a character who is implied to be a lesbian.

>knows some sitcom whore
>calls me a pleb

>She was on Halt and Catch Fire playing a character who is implied to be a lesbian.
She was?
I avoided that show because I hate Mackenzie Davis. but I might have to watch it anyway now.

If you don't know at least 90% of main cast actresses on television, yes you are a pleb.

Look on the bright side guys.

At least the kids from Modern Family will fade into obscurity too.

She's on other shows right now.

Madeline Zima tier

she looks goofy looking
probably is a lesbo