Justify this

Justify this

People discussing something they love on an image board specifically made for it.

I can't.
Nobody should be browsing Sup Forums on their phones.
>GOTTA POST ON THE GO!

Tumblr and Reddit invasion

You can easily block it with the filters

Keep in mind that this thread will be 404'd when it gets excessive replies.

That doesn't solve the inherent problem.

What if I'm phoneposting from bed because I'm too lazy to get up?

>OP makes a thread that's pretty much "LOOK AT ALL THESE SU THREADS"
>makes another SU related thread as a result

I swear to god this nightmare is never gonna end.

>Justify this

Steven Universe is awesome. Live with it.

Furries said the same thing and look what happened to them.

Morons banning generals not having any concept of consequences

Phone is on vibrate. Is it your vibrator user?

SU faggots trying to shitpost spam threads to get people to have the general back because they don't like the one in /trash/ with all those icky furries.

I consider all the SU madness payback for /frz/

Report and hide. Mods won't do anything at all about it though.

>inherent

that's not how you use that word

But I agree with you.

>Finally get around to watching SU
>Like it and want to talk about it
>Threads banned on Sup Forums
Hurts

They're too busy sitting on a frozen upright hotpocket they crazy glued to their chair.

It's worse than that. People phonepost because when you get banned, you can just turn airplane mode off and on to get a new IP and get unbanned. If someone is a phoneposter, there is a 90 percent chance they are actively making the board worse. The remaining 10 percent is passively making the board worse by normalizing the shitposters.

mkay.

Then you're a lazy shit who need get s out of the basement.

So make a general thread, and discuss on that instead of making 5+ threads!

SU has more stuff to talk about then the other stuff out there. Could you have nine different threads talking about RWBY, The Loud House, or Star Vs.? Almost certainly not, and until something else comes along you need to get used to it.

Free shitpost.

And how do you suppose the user can do that without it getting 404'd at the speed of light?

funny how that keeps happening today I thought hiro said we could have one thread per-board to bitch about the rules and etc

Do you know why they get 404'd? Because you are literally unable to keep your cancerous bullshit to one thread. You are the modern equivalent of mlp.

Bring back /sug/. This show is like hydra. Cut off one head and another one grows. The threads will keep growing unless /sug/ comes back. One contained thread is better than ever thread being about Steven Universe.

>cartoon threads on a cartoon board

I don't understand why this triggers so many people. Where is the rule that says only one thread per subject?

>So make a general thread
>keep your cancerous bullshit to one thread
That's literally not allowed.

It's not allowed to have generals, so call them Q/A threads or something instead.

the real answer
a new episode is on the way. SU discussion is allowed to leave /trash/ when a enw episode comes out so now all the autists are scrambling and making multiple threads instead of just keeping it all in 1 thread like they are supposed to.

every other answer in this thread will most likely be deluded fanboys like SU doesn't have more talk about than the other autistic generals, its been discussed to death. the other fandoms keep it organized and in one thread so the mods don't banish them to /trash/ when the shows go on hiatus.

The rules don't say anything about generals. The rules don't say about having more than one subject per show. The mods need to make some actual rules or at the very least, stop selectively enforcing the unwritten ones.

>expecting mods to be competent
Good luck pulling the homemade pizza roll anal beads out of their asshole and forcing them back into their chair to do their job for once.

The problem is that it annoyes you
And not doing anything is part of the problem

And the end result is 5 separate SU threads, asking 5 different questions.

Q/A thread. Problem solved.

i remember when Adventure time had their own drawthreads

Make this "Q/A thread" and you'll see how fast it'll get deleted, or how it won't stop other SU threads from existing.

Playing devil's advocate, the quality of the discussion contained supersedes any perceived "unwritten" community rules.

Not that I support the idea of giving a small and unaccountable cabal complete say over what is quality on a site that supposedly supports unfettered discussion, but it is what we have.

>phoneposter