Adventure Time/AT: Jelly Beans Have Power Talkback Thread

>Synopsis:
Princess Bubblegum's scientific mind must wrestle with her Elemental magic potential when she's faced with a Crystal Entity.

>2 minute preview + subtitles:
qt.vidyagam.es/2jw7Jao.mp4

>Official preview:
youtu.be/E8CDYhES_gk

>MEGA for S1-S7:
thecrazybunny56.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/adventure-time-with-finn-jake-episodesincludes-pilot/

>Two Swords:
mega.nz/#!fgwXga4L!mKScK4jMZAdYhiTAXMv2M7uibEyFc-EUId52QG0X05E

>Do No Harm:
mega.nz/#!yhwR0IpK!KPajqoa_WOfWLSlaWSTvnEPZe3aD7GfRaPj4SG1mUis

>Wheels:
mega.nz/#!SxYmET7B!ikFRYa7Gokvls2fjm5KJkJZgOKHmMLKyI4-vCZmi4vo

>High Strangeness:
mega.nz/#!n1xlASTI!e0A8_l9CaA7syQbTrhPTrB0JwsoMbcmBuuNhI5eL6Sw

>Horse and Ball
mega.nz/#!j8AG0RhQ!qVkV9Kz7n5Lxw8-LDj8L6wk0SJRB-Ag5qQzntxMVPQ0

>Islands Mini-series: mega.nz/#F!C4UzmRKY!ANRxWDF3f_Th95b6eiQyWQ

Final episode of the "5 Nights" bomb. It looks like they've saved the best for last. Next week from Jan. 30 - Feb 2. the Islands mini-series will be released on T.V. New episode airs tonight at 7:45 Eastern Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Hanna_K._Nyström#Episodes_worked_on
mega.nz/#!fgwXga4L!mKScK4jMZAdYhiTAXMv2M7uibEyFc-EUId52QG0X05E
youtube.com/watch?v=__yfLYrugeU
nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-cartoon-network-online-cartoon-network-usa-channel-stream/
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-1-26-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Title card designed by Aleks Sennwald and painted by Joy Ang

Promo art for this episode

>exposed lungs
This is a blue board, man!

I heard it had already aired in Europe, is that true?

Yea, it feels weird to see her fully in her "skin" color, even though she's not in that way nude.

Always asume rumors are false before saying they're true

I heard it has already aired in Europe. Is that false?

>PB episode
>Hanna K. boarded it

I'm ready

Who, here is waiting for Jelly Beans to air before actually watching the Island?

Who else has showed fortitude?

Who cares? Nothings leaked

A little surprised you would enter one of these threads. I watched it early so no one spoils anything for me. No ragrets

>that one guy the kept repeating
>a-any leaks yet
>they're totally gonna leak the new episodes guys, j-just you watch
Post yfw leakanon got utterly BTFO

>CN spams the channel with an all day marathon of TTG just because they are back from one the shortest hiatuses ever and are just moving to a different day of the week

>Can bother to advertise the new episodes of Adventure Time at all and the Islands bomb is already out in the open

Well did you ever consider the fact it's our new favorite show? C'mon quit acting so silly user-kun

Nah man, I gotta see stuff as soon as it's available. Wanna be able to talk about it and not get spoiled.

You're a braver man than I.

why the hell isnt mega working

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Hanna_K._Nyström#Episodes_worked_on
>Everything Stays
>King's Ransom
>Broke His Crown

She also storyboarded "Hide and Seek." All solid episode, who /hyped/ here?

>mega.nz/#!fgwXga4L!mKScK4jMZAdYhiTAXMv2M7uibEyFc-EUId52QG0X05E
Man, the sound quality is awful. Are all the other mega just as bad?

Which link?

>bubbline bullshit

Those are Madridista's rips, ask him when he gets here ITT

that was only in one episode man. pretty sure we're safe from Marceline being in the one airing today.

all of them, pretty sure the problems on my end though

>2011+6
>still complaining about bubbline
stay mad

its just a fucking white screen damn it mega work

I wish Fern was as cute as all the fanart makes him

Guess who's back

She doesn't look as good with pink lips

>implying I'm clicking any of that

i figured from the spoiler pics.

It seems that her target is PB

Good choice, I clicked and sort of wish I hadn't.
Not a titanic revelation but would have been better to be surprised.

>All Day Titans marathon
Remember when CN had variety?
youtube.com/watch?v=__yfLYrugeU

I forgot there was a time where Teen Titans Go coexisted with other CN shows.
also
>fucking breezy

REKT

Yeah you should lay low for a bit. There's rampant unspoilered spoilers in these talkbacks.

Fern is adorable.

how do dicks taste dude?

Well, it' snot really a matter, there is just Today's episode, and then I can watch the Island.

When is today episode airing, by Sup Forums default time?

Is it at 7pm?

7:45 my man

in an hour and 15 mins

I can wait.

>implying
It would be a different situation if they just suddenly wrote PB and Marcy as lesbians at the end of the show. Ever since their first interaction we knew they know eachother. The show has just been building on it.

they had known eachother*
They slowly became closer.

Do you think Finn will get another sword?
Did the demon blood sword and the fin sword have any special abilities?
I heard somewhere that the Finn sword made Finn 2 times stronger or some shit.

>still mad

He does get another sword in Islands, though he could just go back to his root sword like he usually does when he loses one

>I heard somewhere that the Finn sword made Finn 2 times stronger or some shit.
Hah, that sounds really creative (how would you measure that?) but pretty sure it's bullshit.

Both swords were regular beside Finn Sword having a Finn inside and the demon sword looking fucking awesome and being a family heirloom.

Finn does have that rapier looking thing he's been using in season 8 but it seems much more like an in-between sword than a permanent one. Assuming he'll get another one in a few episodes.

>much more like an in-between sword than a permanent one.
That is what I thought too, and you right, the demon blood sword is the best looking sword he had.

that piece of shit epee is worthless no idea why they gave rattleballs such a dull weapon

It was so fucking cool. The best part was the juxtaposition, Finn's a kind hearted warrior of justice but he was using some badass evil looking thing like that. I loved it.

Sword never got enough respect, they could have done a lot more with it being the weapon Finn's dad made and it getting broken. But so is life.

I think it's meant to go along with the islands theme

I actually like it with Rattleballs, it fits him well.
Doesn't really work with Finn, and it's pretty lame if his next sword is just a weapon he took from a different character.

nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-cartoon-network-online-cartoon-network-usa-channel-stream/

>Hey, good morning!

we know shut up already
most inane fucking argument ever

>Hey, good morning!
>not a "Hello sailor" joke
Cmon adventure time

How is the umbrella staying upright?

That would only work if she was dressed as a sailor.

Marceline flirts with women? She's dating PB who'd thought? Marcy's obviosly the seme here, and why guy doesn't flirt or look around? I mean be honest

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-1-26-2017.html
>RATINGS FOR HORSE AND BALL
>763,000
Just fucking tragic desu. CN just needs to promote the show so people know to watch or get interested. But with our new favorite show who are we to protest?

Works because they literally are about to set sail

I assume it's stuck in the sand.

that sucks but I'm mostly content as long as the show finishes its run. pretty sure the rest of it is being made no matter how bad the ratings are.

it's not like the people who make it get paid based on how good the ratings are or anything right?

it ain't the meat it's the motion

I don't flirt.

why his bear ears are square?

Nah, they get paid to make the episode. But most income from AT doesn't just come from ratings; video games and merchandise CN profits off from as well

Still better than the Regular Show penultimate episode that aired on a Saturday at noon.

Not even their Youtube video descriptions told anyone it was airing at that time.

The ratings were like .50 or something, but the Nielson guys didn't even record it because they didn't know or something, and it's gotten from some second hand source.

THE NIELSON GUYS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.

well it's not as fun if you know it couldn't possibly lead to anything

Because you're a beta, don't tell me Chad Thundercock browses here

yeah, so while I feel bad for the team that their work isn't being as seen as it could be I'm not that bothered by it

Do you really think Marcy x Susan is going anywhere? Bubbline and Susan x Frieda have pretty much set sail

I don't ship it, but I want to fap to it.

>Marcy morphs huge
>over-powers Susan
>Susan can't fight back
Does anyone else want to see Susan be dominated? Something about someone so powerful being humiliated gets me bothered

>that hair

I really can't blame them if they ship Fern+HW.

If he was gonna do that "let it flow in the wind move" it needed to be a hell lot longer. Finn's hair goes the length of his body, that pitiful mane looked like it doesn't go much farther than Fern's shoulders.

i was just being insulting

You may be a little too high strung. I just got here and I'm not arguing anything.

when there's been arguments about that scene for like 3 days I'm just a little annoyed by it, mostly because it's so boring to see happen.
i just wanna talk about something else beside that again know mean

He's an imperfect imitation of Finn since the Spider Demon that snuck into the Finn Sword after it broke cacooned the original Finn inside and when Susan went berserk and tried to fight Finn, the grass sword enveloped the Finn Sword merged with it and Fern was created from the memories of original Finn inside and from what he saw from inside the sword, but the Spider Demon is his skin and voice, thinking he's Finn.

>dude I can see PB's lungs
>shut up!

Not me, but I'm proud of you. you're master of your domain
i assume you have islands queued up to watch the very second this ends...

Nah. Susan's powerful, but she's also nice. I don't think she's the type to be too dominant (in a femdom way, at least), so to me, there's no real appeal in her being dominated like that.

Marceline morphing herself to Susan's size or bigger, however, THAT I can most definitely get behind.

that is some damn cute art, no homo
any fernina art? what would you call that.. fernona..
or should our fanon make her grass sword some other creative material instead

interesting

Susan's bod transcends sexuality.

not tryin to be a dick but learning the names for shapes is literally preschool stuff.

it's the musk

>THE NIELSON GUYS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.
too bad, they'd probably laugh at planet nielsen
set sail on the yuri goggles sea yeah

my experience with adventure time in one image

is 'marshmallow' a shape?

Are you really complaining about him not using the word "cylindrical"? They clearly look square from the front anyway...

this is the final episode before the Islands Miniseries, right?

Getting right onto the leaks after this episode.

the word you're looking for is cylinder, my good man. as the next post illustrates:
no, that's why I'm trying to be nice about it. the next guy he says that in front of might be a dickass who's a lot meaner about it.

we bare bears is a pretty decent show

Yes, the OP states it

Yep, after this you made it.
Wonder if there's anyone left to actually watch it as it airs.