Who should play the next Bond Girl™ Sup Forums?

who should play the next Bond Girlâ„¢ Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjFRy1MQMHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is she such a slut bros?

What an attractive man.

Alison Haislip

Harvey Weinstein so he knows what it feels like to be objectified

Idris Elba. And he should be a top of course.

Considering the next Bond will probably be a female or some trantesticle, probably a lesbian or liberated woman.

Ha not next to manlet craig

She needs an ass to be a Bond girl.

Sorry.

>Taylor Swift as the villain (Alotta Fagina) - a wealthy industrialist building an army of fem-bots
>Karlie Kloss as the main Bond Girlâ„¢ (Connie Lingus) - an American hacker (even Anonymous fears her) who gets involved with Bond
>With Bond trapped by Alotta, Connie must infiltrate Alotta's headquarters
>Turns out Alotta is a lesbian and Connie realizes she has to seduce her in order to get to Bond
>However, Connie quickly falls in love with Alotta and decides to side with her and her mission
>They make love in front of a helpless, tied up Bond each day

The end.

imagine if i got to lick that

Our girl

this

Reminder that Karlie and TayTay are no longer friends. We will NEVER get the lebiankino we deserve.

Her career is over now that Weinstein got exposed.

Its still hurts.

Someone that brings something new to the table

Luv's actor would make a great bond villain.

Jamie Clayton

It will be Hailee.
jk, it will be some generic mixed race slug

abbey deserves it all

He's probably actually 5'8", too

is this shopped?

SO FUCKING MUCH THIS

A MORE ATTRACTIVE LESS RETARDED OLGA KURYLENKO!

what is that thing?

yeah, i picture some crazy domineering bitch that gets off on violence

This desu

This comment is so reddit.

this post is so reddit

this reply is so reddit

>Using that on her
>When literal trannies have been posted

Who is this and what are his dimensions?

Superior tallgirl

>he doesn't know who karlie kloss is

long way from reddit, huh?

both women are very attractive. only a gay would think otherwise

3x3

fucking fuck

holy fuck its actually from reddit

>ON the table

post karlie, jerk off, or GTFO

I FUCKING LOVE KARLIE

giv giant gf

>making me throw up in a Karlie thread

>making another bond movie
nay. they've already butchered it enough

That looks like a still from blade runner 2049

Like she's a test replicant at the Wallace HQ. A missed opportunity for sure

imagine if she got you to lick the inside of that clean!

I want that women to tie me up and sodimize me with her feminine penis

more detail?

Sure

I'd like to run into her by chance while out shopping, running errands etc

We'd start talking and hit it off, and she'd invite me around to her house for dinner. I'd go (turning up with a very expensive bottle of Pinot Noir) and have an awesome dinner in the late spring evening outside on the porch surrounded by small trees

After dinner, both slightly drunk from a couple of bottles of excellent Pinot, we'd both collapse on the couch laughing at something we found hysterical. After a brief pause where we look into each other's eyes in anticipation, she launches herself on top of me, pinning my shoulders back into the couch pillows while she straddles my lap, grinding on the ever increasing bulge of my skintight jeans as she kisses me so passionately without pause I can barely breath. After a few minutes of this both our shirts have been pulled to pieces. As I go to take control and move into the next phase she suddenly stops kissing me, and still straddling me she pulls my arms up above my head violently, and starts tying my hands together with the pieces of my tee shirt.

I start to say something in protest, but she places a finger over my mouth and stares at me hypnotically, and says "ssshhhhhhhhh"

From that moment on, I am hers. She finishes tying my hands above my head, my erection is so strong it's burst my designer belt buckle clean off any my erection now bulges through the front of my silk underwear while my jeans lie around my ankles.

She flips me over aggressively and pulls down my underpants in one smooth motion, before I can react I feel her smooth toungebin my asshole. Riveted in fear and pleasure I remain still, wondering what happens next as I lie face down in the pillows.

This has barely started before I hear her unzipping her own jeans, and she says "I don't know who's going to enjoy this more"

Before I can resist I feel her inside me, she's moving in deeper and deeper with each thrust, gently, but with purpose....

why are you wearing skin tight jeans

This goes on for barely thirty seconds and I climax directly into her designer couch as she presses down hard into the small of my back. After a few seconds where we both lie still, panting hesvitly, she pulls me to my feet and marches me forward, my hands still tied behind my back, her siliva still dripping from my asshole.

I think we're headed towards the main staircase and up to the master bedroom where I will have my way with her in return. But no, at the base of the stairs she turns me left towards the wooden front door and slams into it with all her might. Still holding onto my wrists with a strong grip she licks me ear and asks "did you enjoy your dinner, little boy?"

I whimper back "yes ma'am"

She replies, still next to my ear, breathing deeply "good, now get the fuck out"

She yanks my back suddenly and whistles, a servant on the other side of the door opens it outwards and stands still, waiting for his next instructions.

I can barely take this in before I'm hurled out the door headfirst by her, landing in a heap on the driveway under the pale moonlight, my pants still around my ankles. I look up at her standing in the doorway with her breasts glistening in the moonlight-

"See you tomorrow"

*slams the door*

And that's how my dream date with her would go. Pretty standard really

Asking the important questions m8

why doesn't she cum in your bum?

That's probably what happens the next time I see her

Lupita Nyongo

Bae. I can't believe I watched Jimmy Kimmel to see her for what was like 3 minutes.

Did she show her bum bum bare?

She had a pretty revealing top

did she have good conversation? did it feel too scritped?

why do women do things like that if they don't want to be objectified?

I'd be okay with just another 007 shooter

She was talking about how she moved into Brooklyn recently and her cat went out the fire escape and got lost. She put up posters and whatnot with her phone number and Kimmel was like "JEEZ THAT'S NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA NOW THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE". She went on to say she found the cat on her neighbors backyard by hopping the fence after the person kept saying the cat wasn't there. It was alright, I wish she had more time like the first guest and the interview wasn't all the way at the end of the show. I also noticed her accent somewhat bothers me, it sounds English (British) in my head.

Also link youtu.be/xjFRy1MQMHo

>implying it won't be a james bond boy next movie

is it bad american i don't do youtube like middle american or bronx american or is she british

Me on the left

She's from Ohio I believe, but it just sounds strange to me, no clue why.

Eva Grin again

I know someone...
We need to clap back at the haters

Riley Dennis

Wowweeee

Her talents look amazing

Right?

Abbey!

T H I S
H
I
S

Already had a tranny Bond "girl".

Well... that's like... your opinion faggot.

nice pancake tits

literally me on the left

based

AHHHHHHHHH HELP ME Q, SHE'S RUBBING ME WITH HER PUSY

Lily Collins, Victoria Justice, Cara Delevingne, Ruth Negga, Nichole Kidman, & Anne Hathaway

wtf is her deal, she makes me diamonds fucking cara

that is so f___ckin lewd

She has a sultry way about her

Hailee Steinfeld please! :)

Post Taylor Swift please so I can fap

STICC