What are your expectations from the Marvel side of the roster?

What are your expectations from the Marvel side of the roster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bIJG5nrzLQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cosmic shit.
I'm talking Adam Warlock, Starhawk, Quasar, maybe Nova coming back.

MCU + a few marketable favourites (e.g. Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine)

both marvel and capcoms rosters will be shit, including dlc characters

Riri, Kate (Hawkeye), Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen

Howard the duck and Swamp thing

You definitely dream big.
I'm expecting the movie GotG and Thanos.

Expectations or Wishes? Because there is tragically very little crossover between the two.

Call me a hopeless fool.
I anticipate Star-Lord, Thanos, and maybe Nova to placate the old fans.

After the past few years of the treatment Nova's had, I don't see him being in the new one.
I like him a lot, but I can tell Marvel hardly cares about him.

definitely more mcu crap, like ant man, ultron, starlord or gamora, maybe drax.

i just really hope the roster is more than that, it would be a really boring game, i want obscure character no one know so they can know them, like the ones said

If they put in Ant-Man with his Silver Age costume, I really wouldn't mind it.
There's something endearing about it.

>Marvel
MCU + shitty charaters like Gwenpool and Spider-Gwen.

>Capcom
Really dont mind who gets in. Hopefully its like MvC3 characters plus others

Would Howard the Duck fall under obscure? He's not an A-lister but he's gotten a big push back thanks to GotG.

Carol being in makes it more unlikely. Her moveset is probably somewhat close to what he would've had. Flying, punching, tackeling and energy blasts.

I really just want MvC3s roster again. It had no choice I could object to.

What wouldn't fall under MCU synergy at this point?

There's so many series in the MCU, it's hard to tell the synergy apart from genuine choices.

I'm gonna take you for a ride.

I kinda want it

If Scarlet Witch turned up that would be going against MCU synergy, ironically because she's in the MCU, but is banned from almost all MCU tie-ins (due to the Fox connection).

I doubt she'll be in at all, let alone any actual Fox character.

No Venom no buy

I actually have Contest of Champions on my phone and Scarlet Witch is playable character along with other mutants. Mind you, CoC has MCU tie ins.

Maybe they relaxed on the whole FoX-Men embargo?

If it doesn't have Death's Head (classic Geoff Senior design) in the roster then it's shite.

Needs to have Bucky so I can have him on team with spencer

I want Psylocke back already.

Using an axe as main weapon
chainsaw shears move
I'm driving move
Transforming into the eyeball monster as lv 3

It probably won't be as bad as Sup Forums expects because last time around Capcom would play ball on some synergy stuff, but mostly wanted interesting designs to the point they would ask Marvel for suggestions (How MODOK and Rocket Raccoon came about) and outright fought to get some of the characters they wanted like Phoenix who had a hard ban because the design was too good to waste (They ended up getting special permission from Joe Q and Bendis because both looked at the gameplay footage Capcom showed of the Dark Phoenix Mechanic and thought it looked amazing).

On the other end. Funnily enough, it was Marvel who wanted Phoenix Wright as he came second in their internal poll of Capcom characters. First choice was Arthur from Ghouls and Ghosts/Goblins and Marvel were confused why Capcom would leave their most popular modern character out (After Capcom even almost forgot to include Deadpool because he wasn't on an approval list. That would have been messy).

It will probably work out well. I'd imagine both Capcom and Marvel would want Kamala because she's both a character Marvel want to Push and also could be an amazing FG character (Think Skrull in the last game but with a lot more grapple and reach capabilities)

Howard the Duck first appeared in Man-Thing

This so much

Anything, I mean ANYTHING, that isn't the stupid memes of the Galaxy please.

I hope StarLord is in it. I wanna see them laser pistols.

>get Jack
>replaces Nemesis
Would you do it?

I really want Lute for the Monster Hunter rep.

When the fuck are we getting information on it?

Still hoping on Kurosawa getting in.

I'd be all for it. After playing the game there's plenty of stuff there for a cool moveset.

For Marvel, I expect MCU plus what's popular right now to pad out the roster because noxmen. I could care less, but you could still make a diverse movesets for a purely MCU game. For Capcom, I just want a few more obscurities. You can never really predict a Capcom side of a roster.

He'll be there.

The next big-ish tournament most likely.

My team will be Ancient One and some dude from Capcom probably

I know what I WANT to see, but I have to be realistic.

We'd better get Nova back.
youtu.be/bIJG5nrzLQk
>tfw MvC themes will never be the true character themes
I want to hear Captain America's theme in a movie so bad.

>Movie

No Ms. Marvel alt costume for Carol, MCU designs out the ass, atleast 10+ dlc characters, hundreds of dlc costumes.

No F4

These are the most likely
My predictions and wishlist
Sorry. None of that shit taste: Luke Cage, Blade, Jessica Jones, GwenPool, Elsa, Howard the Duck, or Squirrel Girl

Angela (Aldrif Odinsdottir)
Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
Black Widow (Natalia Romanova)
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Cloan & Dagger
Domino (Neena Thurman)
Elektra (Elektra Natchios)
Emma Frost
Firestar (Angelica Jones)
Gamora (Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan)
Invisible Woman (Susan Storm)
Kitty Pryde (Katherine Pryde)
Marvel Girl (Jean Grey)
Magik (Illyana Rasputina)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Psylocke (Elizabeth Braddock)
Rogue (Anna Marie)
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
Storm (Ororo Munroe)
Wolverine (Laura Kinney)
Winter Soldier (James Buchanan Barnes)

Fucking hell, this bitch is back? And she's /still/ fucking samefagging?

That's sexist, you white male pig.

I would love to see Moon Knight or a Spidey villain like Sandman

Slapstick could be a cool addition. Blade also deserves a spot along with Howard. Aunt May DLC would be god tier.

I don't think you realize just how slim Nova's chances are to make it back in
>No movie on the horizon
>Marvel did not want to bring him back

Maybe as an alt.
I actually prefer Ant-Man's MCU suit. It's pure sex.

>Susan Storm
>Most likely
Waifufags never cease to be delusional idiots

I just want Capcom to revive some of their other fighting IPs already.

Are you going to behave this time or are you going to continue to act like a holier than though tool?

Or non fighting IPs. That'd be nice too.

They're probably going to bring back Megaman to profit off the show.

Oh yeah, it's also obligatory for me to tell you to shut the fuck up, Boco.

Mcu synergy, the kewl kidz and all your favorite inhumans

Yes sir...

Don't just shut up, DIE tripfag. DIE! HANG BY A ROPE! FROM A TREE! BE GONE, CUR!

People continuously forget that she was trained in hand to hand combat by Iron Fist.

But yeah, no fucking way is she gonna be in it.

I don't think I'll ever tire of images like these.

>Elsa
>Blade
>Shit Taste
Oh I remember you.
Sweet Jesus, you're delusional.

>No Villains
Sorry this shouldn't be a Nintendo game where there's no villains and only waifus

My really odd list.
Though there are many more I'd love to add.
& FF, Mutants, & Bosses taken out for the meantime

The only characters that matter, let's be real here.

The Bros need to live

Trash list
Green Goblin -1
Howard Donald the Duck -1
Elsa Period-Blood -1
Female Sentinel -1
Blade -1
Jessica Jones -1
Squirrel Girl -1

You have cuck in your name. No wonder you're retarded.

Tripfag. You need rope. Hang thyself from an oak tree. DIE DIE DIE DIE! USELESS WORM!

>Galacta
Every time

This, Rich better be in it I'm afraid they're going to have Carol replace his moves but honestly I hope Carol just replaces Phoenix or gets her own unique moveset.

Yeah but even if they didn't want to he still ended up being on Marvel Heroes and Avengers Alliance.

So there's still hope at least.

Listen up Missy.
First. I don't have Omege Sentinel on this list. So that's a no on the Female Sentinel.
Second. SG is on there because, realistically, she'll be there whether you like it or not.
Third. JJ. Cage. & even Blade himself will realistically be in the game, don't get your cameltoe in a twist.
Fourth. Atleast my list is diverse cast of men & women & not all women & one piece of eye candy you swoon & shlick over.
Keep up your godawful game of mediocre tastes with little knowledge.
No one cares about you anymore.
You are literally a speck of dust on a countertop that will be gone in less than 3 months.
Now please, leave the premises & go back to tumblr.

& I'm not the only one. I said my list was ridiculous. So I honestly don't care for laughs. I welcome them. Especially Benders.

So why do something you know is retarded?

is that eddie brock venom? i might have to start following marvel again.

It's a bloody wishlist.
More than one person has but Galacta on the list. So I kept her in.
Just because you despise & mock the decision, doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep it.
I'm fine with criticism, though. I like to listen to them. As long as they are from people who already have shown to carry out conversation with their own contributing ideas.
Not Who has a history of not listening & having some really awful opinions based on looking at a cover of a book & not the history of a character. As well as constant denial & forgetfulness.

SYNERGY and DIVERSITY. But I don't care as long as they play well and are fun.

Which is when?

The Six Avengers are basically a guarantee along with Star-Lord

Why are people being so rude to me?!

Get barbed wire, wrap it around a curtain rod, and deepthroat it until you die. You parasite.

Nothing but MCU rap, Netflix series characters and shitty memes like Kamala-Khan & Gwenpool.

I'm already looking forward to having YAAS QUEEN as my designated punching bag for training mode though.

>YAAS QUEEN
who? i kinda dropped marvel, but this shit doesn't even surprise me.

Nobody that I want.

He's talking about Captain Marvel

Anyone got the bigger template?

Linn would be an incredible, if left-field choice.

Cap's MvC 3 theme sucks. Doesn't fit him at all.

That's basically the same as putting Goku on a wishlist, other people saying they want a character in it doesnt make it any less of an idiotic decision. You make it sound like i'm the only person who's ever made fun of people asking for that borderline meme character who exists almost purely ironically. In this case I mean just as a purely bad choice on matter of taste when you know it isnt going to happen it just seems fully retarded.

memelist

Honestly 1/10

It's not all wishlist (MCUvengers, Gwenpool, Loki, X-Men being relegated to DLC). If I made one that was purely wishlist it'd look different.Those are just what I think they're going to do.

Even on that matter i'd say some choices are questionable at best. Ada over Leon, no male Darkstalker in base roster, Lady over Vergil or Nero, Juri just because waifufags, Tronn as DLC like a significant amount of people actually would pay money for her, Sniktslut because, Gwenpool when Deadpool makes her inclusion completely superfluous, etc.

I for one, welcome Ultron because I am an unabashed robuttfucker.

I'm honestly more curious about what route they're gonna go with costumes.

Recolors or suits?
If they're going full Jew like I think they are, there's gonna be a shitload of paid dlc that are cosmetic.