Is he going to kill himself?

Is he going to kill himself?

>tfw 56% amerimongrel face is not a meme

God I fucking hope so.
Take the rest of the Alt-Right with him.

Context?

We can only hope.

he's only doing it to rack up the shekels. People love thinking that he lives in his car, in reality he lives casually in a house and has a whole fucking office and employees who work for him. Don't fall for his Jew tactics

Literally who?

This but unironically

I would if I were him, not joking.
Think about it. You spend years building an online following, and finally manage to get a show greenlit at Adult Swim. Mike Lazzo tells you he loves your work and will support most anything you do. You get arrogant and think you're untouchable, so you run your mouth off and say dumb shit. Lazzo still backs you, but the guys upstairs kick you to the curb. Now after more than a decade of work all you have to show for it is 6 episodes of a show that is literally never talked about anywhere but Sup Forums. All because you were too stupid to keep your mouth shut and play along until you built an audience that would make you bulletproof.
Yeah, I'd honestly kill myself.

He keeps getting away with it

he's collabing with my mans Eggy, can't wait to see what they've got going.

why do crazy autists burn out so fast?

I'm 24 and I feel like I'm an old man. i don't htink i'll make it to 30

are you saying you are a crazy autist?
prove it nigga

He looks absolutely disgusting and this isn't funny. Seriously.

I always kind of liked Sam but holy shit he is ugly here and it's very off putting.

Clean yourself up you fucking faggot

might be his best option, soon enough he will humiliate himself to the point his gout-ridden, /r/_thedonald fucklets will abandon him, and then theres no pride in death

I forgot to mention the part where his autistic fanbase started spamming Adult Swim/ Time Warner with threatening calls and emails, thus guaranteeing him getting kicked to the curb and blacklisted from every major network for life.

what the FUCK is your problem???

He is going to leave humanity behind

i'm not sure what kind of proof you're looking for

a couple of years ago self improvement was the new counter culture but I guess self destruction is back in vogue

hopefully

he looks like he smells of sulfur

what the fuck is his problem

>tfw you so utterly break a man that he burns the rest of his life down just to make you feel sorry for him and leave him alone

Feels good

Why does this comedian trigger brainlets/redditors so much? Do you actually think hes serious?

special agent Kington Mk ultrad him with the use of his hacking skills

xd im ugly

Can someone tell me more? I have no idea who he is but I just love to hear about people self-destructing.

yes they do

>Alienates 95 percent of the population while trying to make a living as an entertainer
>Blows his chance at Adult Swim or any other Time Warner property after six episodes
>Deliberately treating his body like shit so he can post ugly pictures of himself online for the last handful of people who care

He sure got us. Boy, do I feel stupid.

underrated

you're the real brainlet. I'm sure most of the old mde fans are sick to death of the new mde crowd like me and shit on him because it riles them up so much.

pandering to these retards who will defend anyone tooth and nail who "heehee Sup Forums references" was his mistake. his actual comedy has declined rapidly over the past few years and probably due to the fact that he no longer had to attempt to write funny material but knew that everything with even a hint of Sup Forums would immediately be gobbled up by these literal morons who think dropping David Duke's name on tv is apparently the funniest thing of the century

Ya we know youre a triggered redditor but why are you triggered over him? Why do you care so much about what he does? Why not just ignore him? Were you once a fan and are now upset because he "blew it"? Do his impersonation hit too close to home?

I'd say you've already failed the test

>im triggered
Yes sweetie we know, but why? Also why do you frequent reddit?

Is him being super ugly like a joke?
If he just being repulsive ironically?

>Why do you care so much about what he does? Why not just ignore him?
Because I'm bored and talking about it's either making you upset or making you put in enough effort to pretend to be.
>Were you once a fan and are now upset because he "blew it"?
Actually yeah. He had real potential at one point and completely threw it away.

good job literally proving my point.

>calls others brainlets
>can only speak in buzzwords

I decribed exatly what you're doing. you were never interested in Sam because you thought he was funny but simply because he " triggered" leftists. which is funny on occasion but if you start abusing it, it just becomes redundant. I have Sup Forums leanings but it does color my entire world. Sam Hyde is a comedian not a political figure and the quality of his comedy should come first.

MDE used to attract people with a genuine sense of humor why Sam was funny (his natural comedic instincts, timing, subtle approach). slowly that started declining when he pandered and it drew a crowd of autistic dribbling retards who were just waiting for to clap for his next Sup Forums reference or "triggering"

>le triggered xD

xD

Yes sweetie we know youre triggered, but why? Good job literally proving my literal point

You forgot to mention that Sam encouraged them to do that.

he can't get out of the contrarian hole he dug for himself

To be fair, a lot of World Peace is still pretty good.

The channel output has declined badly though, I agree.

No he shilled himself and spammed this pic for shit related here He’s basically doing what he’s always doing: scamming gullible retards

Sup Forums is truly the intellectual board

Shit I meant

>Comedian
Lmao

>muh pol
>ignoring your butthurt reddit post makes one an anti-intellectual
Holy fuck you really are a triggered redditor arent you?

He is. Just because youre too fucking stupid to understand him and get triggered by his edge doesnt mean hes not a comedian.

>butthurt
>redditor
>triggered

you expect me to take anything you say seriously? I just hope you aren't a day over 16

this but unironically
he should never have pandered to Sup Forums
what was he thinking

test

How do guys like Sam do it? I'm a loser sure, but I don't have the guts to pull the stunts he does, I wanna make some videos but damn, I keep thinking about the people I know or knew over the years and the kinda response I could get from them, not just me but how they'd act towards my family. I'd feel guilty as hell for making a show of myself like that.

If I had to guess I'd say Sam doesn't have much contact with his family. Normal, well adjusted people with happy personal lives don't seek attention this hard.

I suppose not, and his own mother was in his videos so I guess she's never surprised to hear about Sam's crazy shit. Still, I'd feel like an asshole if my younger siblings had to suffer the embarrassment at school/online because I had to make a dumb video.

he was raised by a single mother. we all crack at some point

He has a step brother who doesn't give a shit

Yeah but he could remove himself from Sam's image a lot easier than a blood relative who's more likely to share his name.

Holy shit this is Sam's ultimate stunt and he doesn't even realize he's doing it!

He's literally giving his life to show what happens when the nuclear family breaks down. This poor guy has lost his fucking mind trying to gain approval from everyone because he never got it from his father.

I'm on the left and maybe it's because I'm kind of stoned right now but holy fucking shit finding that out just opened my eyes to some shit.

If is what liberalism does to society than it has to be stopped at all costs. I am not joking or being ironic right now I am totally fucking serious.

congrats

you took the first of many real red pills

the problem is that the real red pills are mixed in with all the crazy Sup Forums stuff and sometimes it's hard to distinguish the two.

Do what? Say whatever edgy shit you want and brush it off with the 'I was merely pretending' excuse

If by "raised by a single mother" you mean "he had two independently wealthy parents who got divorced but still both had major roles in his upbringing and did everything for him", then you'd be right. After all, it's not like Sam would put on an act and try to portray himself as different from the hipster fucks he makes fun of that have no actual skills yet rely on their rich dads for rent money and education.
He's literally just a spoiled upper middle-class kid butthurt 32 years later that mommy and daddy only gave him attention for his outbursts 97.5% of the time instead of 100%.

My God He looks so fucking disgusting

That's the price of being honest about your unpopular opinions.

What kind of consequences should be held for people who say things you don't like?

I didn't even see a lot of the Sup Forums shit referenced in the show, though I don't spend a whole lot of time on Sup Forums to begin with. I thought the show was pretty good for a sketch show, since it was in its first season and still had some great sketches, where usually it takes a sketch show a season or so before it really hits its stride.

>mfw no faggot in this thread realized he took this pic while hanging upside down and posted the first of these threads as a troll

Strangled himself on a livestream

neogaf is that way

I hope not, then you faggots would never stop talking about him.

>you get punished because your fans do something

why?

Yep. You can't be a loudmouth shit-talker with only mediocre talent. I mean you can, but it doesn't usually work out.

>Sam is so pathetic it redpilled a leftist into working to create a world where people like him don't exist
this is the best thing I've seen in ages

p-pls... its j-just five dollars....*dies*

There's a fine line between truly funny subversive humor and bland teenage edginess.

Unfortunately Hyde is mostly the latter.

What really ruins it is that he claims to be this post-ironic guy, yet throws this massive bitchy hissyfit when people get mad at his shtick and consequences happen (ie show cancellation)

I'm tempted to make a video based on this image. It would be genuinely creepy.

And he would do that because?

pussy

I don't care, I just dislike people who spout edgy shit for attention

God, almost all of Adult Swim live actions shows are fucking shit. Anytime I see this faggot or his partner's face I get so fucking mad. I can't even explain why I hate these two so fucking much. I hate them and everything they do I can't even stand to watch their shitty shows for even a second. When will they finally leave Adult Swim? And no I'm not fucking shitposting. I really, truly hate them that much.

>throws this massive bitchy hissyfit when people get mad at his shtick and consequences happen (ie show cancellation)
quék Tbh lad

if you've ever used a teeter hang-up or any inversion table, you'd know that's really the only way to get your face to look like that

and he'd do it because that's the kind of shit he does

Sup Sam.
How's living in your car, you fat piece of shit

Because some people see this image and think it's something to strive for.

sam most definitely took this picture upside down on an inversion table

Who embodies the former?

because he lives rent free in your mind and you keep giving him attention when he posts goofy pics lol

i think its fair to be mad that we won't have any new subversive content on adult swim for the foreseeable future outside of the same old tim and eric sort of stuff.

Isn’t he supposed to be running an office or something? I haven’t kept up with his content lately but it seems like it’s nothing but shitty phone videos these days.

Well, they didn't invent anti-comedy but they set a trend that could easily be emulated thanks to the use of greenscreen, bad acting and "creative" editing, all shortcuts under the guise of style.

IVE WATCHED THE STARS FALL SILENT FROM YOUR EYES

But he's one of these people that think this new, destitute Sam without health insurance is anything but a character

I'm merely pretending

>tfw this gay alt-left show got worst ratings than the gay alt-right show
how long until you finally get fired for being an untalented pudgy commie scumbag tim?

I haven't kept up with his content either, I'm not even that into it. I was just pointing out that a.) he's definitely on an inversion table and b.) he just took the picture because he thought it was funny or in character or whatever.

anyone else just not understand why he's so popular?

is it the same reason non-americans were supporting MAGA pre-election day? i.e. epic trolling.

people born in the 2000's dont seem to get his humor