Real unironic question, is Alien the closest thing to Lovecraftian that a film has gotten?

Real unironic question, is Alien the closest thing to Lovecraftian that a film has gotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbIUj7Bq9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=KBaxXs8yYic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk, it was really Kafkaesque.

Getting a real Kafkaesque vibe from this thread.

Anyone know any good Spinozistic-Nolanesque romcoms?

Geez her tits were perfect.

so any one else here pick up on ridley scott's love for pointy nips? not bad fetish desu i think i'll pick it up.

Respectable.

The sequel was Kafkaesque.

No, but you wouldn't have seen any of the ones that are closer.

Alien is not lovecraftian.

The Mist

Ridley Scott originally had the alien come up to the glass here and literally start fapping over her.

The studio said they would fire him if he didn't change the script and get rid of the original ending, which was the alien ripping off Ripleys head and then setting the ship on auto pilot back to Earth.

Cute!

She's got a great body but I could NOT ever stand her hair. It's so greasy and matted and disgusting. I had a lunchlady in school when I was young who had the same hair, it was always so nasty and foul and she was the grossest person imaginable.

Looks fine to me you autist

Nope. Ghostbusters

I want to climb Sigourney Weaver like a drunk uncle on a Christmas tree

You know OP, if you want a thread for cosmic horror recommendations, you could just ask for them. Why the bait?

Why can't Guillermo del Toro get Madness off the ground?

that scene makes me insanely horny for some reason.

Try this.

Call of Cthulhu was a pretty lovecraftian film

Twin Peaks The Return is pure lovecraft kino

Please, no meat touching ma'am!

>for some reason

Your uncle fucks Christmas trees?

Damn, look how Lovecraftian her hard juicy nipples are through that sweaty cotton shirt. I'd like to stick my rock hard Lovecraftian cock between them if you catch my metaphor.

A drunk uncle, not MY drunk uncle

Surely there's a Yazidi Christian out there who has tried to climb a Christmas tree

Maléfique is the best Lovecraftian movie I've seen

Back off pal, she is MY waifu

H.P Lovecraftian

holy shit I never even made that connection

Wow, she actually looks pretty in this picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbIUj7Bq9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=KBaxXs8yYic

I tend to think of it as bonuseque situationian

what?

I miss bonusposting

It's a shame they didn't use claymation in Whisperer the way they did in Call of Cthulhu. Budget issues, I guess.

I didn't know the Lovecraftian meme was from H.P. Lovecraft.

lovecraft fags are almost as bad as synthwave fags

How can anyone be this dumb? It's in the goddam name.

Well yeah, but I thought it was just a random meme. I've always upvoted it on reddit either way. But now it makes way more sense and is actually a lot deeper.

>search thread
>no mention of my lovecraft waifu

I expected nothing from you Sup Forums and you still disappointed me

at last now you truly see

what?

Not even close.

lol you know about lovecraftian wow user i hear lovecraft is actually some deep obscure underground sht you must have some exquisite taste

i laffed

Try Phantasm.

>the alien ripping off Ripleys head and then setting the ship on auto pilot back to Earth.

Goddamn kikes denied us true kino

This actually.

I have a book of old film reviews from the 80's.

A critic describes Ghostbusters as "Abbott & Costello meet The Call of Cthulhu."