Designated Meta Thread

Does Sup Forums have a "best of"?

It should.

I never reply to them but I've unironically laughed at a lot of "me on the left" posts.

Does anyone have folder dedicated to Sup Forums gold?

I wish killing myself would somehow kill all of you painfully and erase this website from existence. I sincerely can't think of anything that would make me happier.

>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
How sjw

hiroshimoot >>>>>>> sjw mods

all the mods on Sup Forums are from neogaf and reddit

Who cares when the janitor for Sup Forums doesn't even follow the rules?

Mods don't go there and can't take any form of criticism, mods are fucking faggots.

>meta threads
>>>/plebbit/

I wonder if it's the same guy that keeps on making these threads on some of the faster boards just to fuck with people

>

Sometimes I question if Moot should have just brought Sup Forums offline. I'm sure those who frequent these boards would have found some other secret internet clubhouse to waste their lives at.

based rulefag poster

Ah boo hoo hoo there's a meta thread on your board

Well, everything must die one day but you won't be alive to see it die!

That tranny from reddit?

Now that hiro is actually profiting from the site I'm guessing he probably wishes he did

>there are people in this thread agreeing with mods handing out global bans over something they dislike

This is my guess. It's obvious these threads do fuck all, as the mods just 404 them or put them on autosage. I do like when you get an autist or two who really take these threads super seriously though.

>there are people on Sup Forums who think bans matter

how did he make money

People like to just say things with no actual source, so we'll never really know.

OP is obviously a dumb fuck mobile poster and didn't see that

by facilitating internet marketing.

He absolutely should have. Sup Forums has truly lived long enough to see itself become the villain. You've always been able to pick out the newfafs judging by how and what they post, and they've long been ridiculed for it and subsequently kept at bay. Since gamergate and the 2016 election, we've been thrust into the mainstream world and now the overwhelming majority of posts are like this. Reddit crossposting has become totally normal and is no longer ridiculed. 20% of Sup Forums visitors come from reddit, youtube and facebook. My mental state has deteriorated significantly this past year, and I'm sure it has something to do with the secret club I'm addicted to being overrun by people who have irreparably changed it for the worse.

>"N-no, this can't be happening! I need space in the catalog for my capeshit viral marketing and cunnybot threads! I'm in charge here!"