Dana

He treats her like trash and she still hangs around. Why? She could fuck other people with no problem.

they dont call him terry "long dick" mcginnis for nothing

Batman gene, it's every woman's Kryptonite.

Wasn't her home life pretty messed up?

no, you're thinking of Ten. Dana has the stereotypical hardass asian dad

Asians dig the White Cock

Girls dig mysterious badboys. It's a universal fetish of their gender that transcends race.

He's fucking Batman you get any higher than that

>t. virgin

This. White guys are to asian women what black bulls are to trailer trash fat white women, except white guys have jobs and no criminal record. Being white is fucking awesome.

He actually put up with her BS a lot.

>Turns his life around
>"FUCK YOU AND YOUR JOB, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE"

Max and Ten were better waifus.

>She could fuck other people with no problem.

Who said she doesnt

>White guys have no criminal record
A majority of domestic abuse cases come from whites. Don't even get me started about welfare fraud.

Technically, she's fucking Batman.

>implying high school relationships are rational

I guess you have to stay with your woman in order to beat her, so black guys are going to look pretty good in that regard.

>boyfriend who works as the personal assistant to one of the wealthiest and most well connected men in the city
>Gets a good grade on the child care test
Gee, I wonder what a fertile young woman could see in him

>A majority of domestic abuse cases come from whites.
That's only part of the picture, though. Whites are more likely to go to the police. For another, blacks are more likely to have their charges trumped up; domestic abuse becomes attempted murder, for example.

iirc Blacks are like 17% US pop but commit over 60% crimes

Do they call him Terry "Long Dick" McGinnis?

So was waller's plan a last minute thing or just plain retarded?

Let's get real here, her master plan was basically her using bruce's sperm on a random woman which in no way guarantees an offspring that will be batman. She didn't even at least TRY to pick a female hero or someone she hired to feign death with another man

She could have literally cloned bruce instead too

He's probably thinking of the comics where they gave her psychopath brother. Thank god the comics aren't canon though.

Yeah, a girlfriend wants her boyfriend to pay attention to her instead of ditching her every 10 minutes. Weird concept.

>has money because he actually has a job
>probably as ripped as any of the athletes, hell probably more
>dead dad for sympathy points
He's got it going on even if you don't know he's Batman

He subscribes to the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

>this thread somehow became about racebaiting

I don't know why I'm even surprised by this point.

Terry is young..
You must see the last chapter of Justice League Unlimited(with batman beyond).. He wants to marry dana..

It can be both.

>He treats her like trash
When the fuck did he do that? Just because the man has a job that he's needed at more than she likes doesn't make him a bad guy.