>still no Martian Manhunter
>still no Plastic Man
>still no Power Girl

why is dc doing this to me

I've been waiting -985 years

>>still no Power Girl
Powergirl is on earth 2 and Tanya is filler her role in deathsroke

not muh Power Girl

Martian Manhunter probably will have something soon, since he is on Supergirl and everything.

He already had a solo and it sold like ass

Power Girl was in Six Pack and Dogwelder

Put him in a team book, then. JLA would be perfect.

You apparently don't even follow the character, why do you care where he goes

Hopefully

Because people are stupid. DC's best sellers right now are the extremely meh SS vs JL event and King's shitty Batman book with filler issues out the ass and Bendis tier dialogue. MMH's new 52 run was good

Yeah instead of Lobo or Killer Frost. Anyway they'll probably go rogue sooner or later

I like him, but didn't read his solo. I'm sorry, senpai.

I though about picking these up. Is it a good entry point for these characters cause honestly I'm not familiar with them at all

Fuck all of that, where the hell is that Shazam ongoing we were promised at the start of new 52? And then again in DCYou? That's what I want to know.

There's reference to the previous runs but it's mostly self contained. It's hilarious.

I'm sold. I hope the first few issues won't be too hard to track down

At least you aren't waiting alone user. His little bit in n52 JL wasn't nearly enough

You mean the 'Everything was just a mind illusion' book?

Because DC is trying this thing where they put out books that sell

Pls bring cute Miss Martian with Martian Manhunter

I am so fucking salty that...
> > Ethnic Lanterns on JL and not Mister Miracle. What the actual fuck? (actually to a extent its a blessing as JL has been so half assed in Rebirth but still after his use in Darkseid War it would have been fucking natural.
> No Mister Miracle & Barda ongoing with Fabok on art.
> Lobo is on JLA and not Manhunter.
> Killer Frost & Vixen lack cleavage.

>Still no Static
I feel your pain.

>Powergirl
Tits aside, I don't get how anyone can like her. She's been stagnant for almost 30 years, and hasn't done a single thing of note since her creations.
You know they're tits taped on character who actually do stuff right?

She was part of JSA for years and years.

Had more character development than Carol "My Only Motivation is Being Famous" Danvers.

Because you guys didn't buy MM's DCYou book.

Those will get minis and you will not buy them. That's on you. They'll end up on teams at some point and PG is already on Earth 2 and soon that'll merge with the main continuity.

where is PG and Terra

i will destroy DC

it's been what 3 years since the milestone revival announcement

They're waiting for Dwayne McDuffie.

I don't understand, we already have supergirl, why are people so crazy about having 2 versions of Kara? It always bothered me that there were two of her...

One of them is actually fun.
Kara is the worst Supergirl too. Matrix when?

Tanya is awesome though.

He was already in some JL stuff where he played his jobber role perfectly.