youtube.com/watch?v=2gLGFZCeyjM
adultswim
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like clockwork

DO A BARREL ROLL

is he right?

>leaving out the tweets exposing him as a sexual predator

>altright f-fucks love conspiracies, thats why russia hacked the election...

>being this mad about a comedic terrorist
>believing the "sam lives in his car" meme

and yet he's being spammed on every board; it's okay though because talking about him ironically is funny (ironically).

couldnt fit them in the screenshot sorry, i would've loved to since it's such an autistic mess and really shows how hurt leftists are that someone as talented as sam hyde isn't on their side

you wont believe me but im the guy who wrote that

>show does worse than Eric Andre despite having an actual budget
>surprised it gets cancelled

abso...lutely

They call me homeless
They call me starving
They call me washed up
They call me suicidal

I hope Sam's getting his money's worth shitting up Sup Forums with his spam.

>believing the "sam lives in his car" meme
You'd be surprised at how stupid his fans are, he's milking them for all they're worth.

leftypol detected

what did he mean by THIS

I'M PICKLE SAM HYDE, MORTY! GIVE ME MY HEALTH INSURANCE, I WANT THAT HEALTH INSURANCE, MORTY! I'M PICKLE SAM HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDE!

"Durrr jokes equals leftypol"

forgot pic

he assumed it was leftypol shitposting because it was painfully unfunny repetitive dry shitposting, which is typically what leftists do

Where does the I am forgotten thing come from?

Is there any truth to the rumour that he's suffering from polonium poisoning?

No it's probably an STD

Sam Hyde is the type of dude they're going to find dead in his shitty apartment two weeks after he died with a stomach full of trucker jizz.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gLGFZCeyjM

he's literally just hanging upside down like in this vid

Why do you people find this shit funny? Sam Hyde is the Jeff Dunham of youtube friend simulators.

iirc the ratings were better than eric andre?

what youtubers do you like?

yeah they were, if you haven't noticed there's a group of like 2-3 posters that make anti-sam hyde threads every 10 minutes or so to talk shit about him for whatever reason, i guess they don't like his politics

world peace was solid

Are those tranny scars?

None. But if I did it sure as shit wouldn't be this unfunny homo loser numale in sheeps clothing.

is r/milliondollarextreme kino?

most of them are just memeing around.

Bullshit. I liked World Peace but Sam on his own is fucking terrible and his fans are reddit and morty tier cringelords.

If you don't like any youtubers im not sure why you're discussing a youtuber.

no but r/billionshekelsupreme is

This is what a lie sounds like

I dunno how to explain why Sam is funny to people but I remember reading a comment on one of his videos that explains it nicely 'It's like MDE are going stir crazy trapped inside a alternate dimension where they can't leave their house and have to make multiple videos a day to appease a demon.'

Last I checked he used to have a TV show.

>"If you don't like something you shouldn't talk about it! PLEASE UPVOTE THIS POST AND GIVE ME GOLD, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME OPINION, THIS IS MY HUGBOX SAFE SPACE!"

Not how the world works you moron. If you want to post about something that I think sucks I'm gonna tell you it sucks.

go to bed andrewjacksonjihadz

its basically indistinguishable from the_donald at this point

Sam loves his trannies, ftm, mtf, don't matter. Guy's a freak.

Thanks for proving my point. I'M PICKLE SAM GIVE ME SOME OF THAT TRANNY SAUCE SCOOBALUBEDUPDUDE amirite fellow Hydebro?!

lol you can't even name the J on LeDonald, that's just Boomer Facebook at this point.

yes he did have a tv show, but the link that you posted was from a youtube video, and you dont like youtubers.

it just comes off as maybe you do like youtubers but dont want to say who in fear that we'll bully you for it or something.

Dude, you seriously need to get a job or get on meds.

im not smart in redditspeak im sorry

adultswim dot x10 dot mx/
>november 8th
>mde world peace

BROOOOOOOOO

u ok? i can give you some (you)'s if you want but they wont be very interesting ones.

Not an argument you Hydecuck losers. You telling anyone else they need to get a job or on medication is some top tier irony though, thanks for the laugh.

MDE: World Peace season 2 will premiere in 2018!!!

Starring Charls, Nick, and Not Sam

Would you still watch?

So what are you diagnosed with?

I generally don't care about youtubers. This one I know because you mentally ill faggots ride his dick and post threads about him with his ugly fat kike face so I have to see him everytime I post on Sup Forums.

Chlamydia, I got it from your whore mother.

You clearly have a mental illness.

you know, you wouldn't have to see his face so much if you didn't post on Sup Forums so much.

Nice non argument you fucking faggot. Because I disagree with you about your shitty friend simulator I have a mental illness? Nah nigger, you dickriding some eceleb proves you're the one with a mental illness.

I wouldn't have to see it at all if you would just do the world a favor and kill yourselves. But until then here we are. You keep making the threads and I keep derailing them and calling you all out as the faggots you are.

World Peace will be remembered as a cult classic in the old sense of the term.
i liked it though it was a good post-irony sketch show

Each post you make is a testament to your obsession with Sam

Definitely, Charls' latest vid is fucking kino and Nick is secretly the funniest member. and it probably wouldn't get cancelled

>If you tell people their friend simulator is a shit kike swindler that has bamboozled them into believing lies you are obsessed REEEEE MAHM PLEASE GET THIS BULLY OFF THE INTERNET HE IS DISAGREEING WITH ME AND I AM TRIGGERED REEEEEEEE!

lel yeah I'm the one with a mental illness. Wew.

It's really a cult at this point

Hydewars is literally just him babbling in a cat that he wants people to pay him for. I think his fans just wanna pay to see his face at this point

*car

but why sam, personally? what has he done exactly thats made you go on your autism quest?

Ratings were better than Andre's

Fuck you on about?

He's a snake oil salesman and his fans are literally worse than AIDS. They refuse to hear a bad thing about him, and have zero rebuttals when facts about what a fucking scumbag he is is brought up. For proof see this thread.

>some assblasted faggot with a personal vendetta against sam hyde is responsible for shitting up the board with these gay threads on the daily

colour me surprised

I've never posted a single thread about him you third world fucking mongoloid. Nice non argument again you dickriding nonwhite faggot.

>see this thread

this thread looks like it was started by you, though?

also, what snake oil is he selling?

JUST WOW SAM HYDE MAN DUDE THAT IS SUCH A SAM HYDE THING TO DO BRO I MEAN HOLY SHIT YOU ARE BADASS DO YOU GIVE LESSONS DUDE I LOVE IT YOU ARE SAM HYDING IT RIGHT NOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS AND POSTING IT ON R/MDE FOR ALL MY BROS GOSH DARN I WISH I WAS SAM HYDE AND ABLE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD IMPRESSIONABLE RETARDS LOVE ME IT WOULD BE SO EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC I WOULD BE LIKE A GOD TO THEM WITH THEIR WISPY MUSTACHES, CARGO SHORTS, AND GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS IT WOULD BE CRAAAAZZZZAY ME THE NEXT SAM HYDE I WOULD LOVE IT DUDE MAN IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT LIKE A JOE ROGAN PODCAST THAT SAM HYDE MAN, SAM F#$$IN HYDE DUDE. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE EDGY AND SUBVERSIVE SAM HYDE IS MY ENEMY AND I HOPE THEY ARE STUCK DOWN BY THEIR FAVORITE DEITY (LMAO THEISTS AMIRITE?) THAT GUY IS THE EDGIEST COMEDIAN EVER IT TAKES TRUE TALENT TO GET ON STAGE AND NOT ACTUALLY SAY ANY JOKES AND STEAL ALL YOUR MATERIAL FROM ACTUAL COMEDIANS AND THEN DO WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE WORSE THAN THEY DID IT GOSH I HOPE I CAN DO THAT SOME DAY THAT SAM HYDE WHAT A BAD@SS HE IS JUST 2KOOL I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SAM HYDE DOOR I COULD WALK THROUGH AND LIVE IN HIS MIND FOR A DAY (LIKE JOHN MALKAVITCH MORE LIKE JOHN MILKABITCH AMIRITE DUDES FUCKIN EPIC) DUDE IMAGINE THAT BEING SAM HYDE FOR A DAY BRO A WHOLE DAY JUST BEING SAM HYDE AND BEING LIKE F DA SYSTEMMMMMMMMMMMMM LMFAO SAM HYDE MAN SAM EFFIN HYDE

quality post

holy fucking autism lol what did sam do to this guy

>this thread looks like it was started by you, though?

Maybe if you're fucking retarded. The snake oil he is selling are his fake alt-kike beliefs that he has duped a legion of impressionable sub-90 IQ brainlets into believing while secretly being a cocksucking low T numale tranny fucking faggot like he professes to hate.

>Plebs think hes broke

Guy gets like 3-4k a month from Patreon.
Not to mention he won a huge amount Betting on Trump.
Not to mention he probably owns crypto.
Not to mention he sells merch and his book which probably made him serious amounts of cash.

The "I'm a homeless artist" shit is a meme, I'd estimate he has 60k~ in the bank/crypto right now

OH MAN YEAH SAY HE HAS AUTISM BRO THAT IS FUCKING EPPPPPPPICCCCCCCCCC LOL YEAH MAN EPIC SUBVERSIVE SAM HYDE MAN WHAT A TOTAL BOSS HE IS FUCKIN HILAR AMIRITE I TOTES WISH HE WAS THE CLASS PREZIDENT OF MY SKOOL THEN WE COULD TOTES DRINK SODA POPS AND NO HOMEWERK 4EVA!

No, Sam is paying people to shit up Sup Forums and sometimes Sup Forums with his crap. Even the forgotten stuff because it makes it slightly less obvious.

Hiromoot needs to make an /eceleb/ board and banish Sam and his shitter fans there.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of post modernism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sam’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sam Hyde and MDE truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sam’s existential catchphrase “I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sam Hyde’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Million Dollar Extreme tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

jesus that's wild

>It's a "The schizophrenic Hydecuck thinks everyone that doesn't like his friend simulator is some tranny made up by Sam" post

Wow, how surprising and fresh. I hope everyone he knows and all of you faggot sheep that lick his nuts overdose and die in front of him.

STOP COMPARING US TO RICK AND MORTY FANS YOU PIECES OF SHIT WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM WE ARE ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT AND MDE IS ONLY UNDERSTOOD BY HIGHLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE

you really do have autism.

Sam Hyde isn't a politician, though. He's a comedian, and his alt-right views are apparently legitimate enough to get him blacklisted from the teevee.

DUDE EPIC BRO SAM HYDE IS SO SUBVERSIVE AND EPIC BRO MDE IS EPIC FUCKING SICK COMMENT UPVOTED SICK AS FUCK SAM HYDE 4 PREZIDENT HE IS SO COOL I WISH HE WAS MY PRINCIPAL XD

rent free, sperg.

best MDE thread yet

autism

>He's a comedian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hard to believe Sam and his tranny fuckbuddy would groom/abuse some kid into killing himself, and Sam put all the blame on the tranny to distance himself from the whole thing. He's like a right wing Andy Dick.

the dude does standup, pioneered youtube alt comedy, and even had an AS comedy show. just because you dont think its funny doesnt mean hes not a comedian, hes not some politician like you're trying to paint him as.

facebook com/gammon.favreau.7

i wonder if this is the same dude sam was talking about, he has a bandcamp page and looks like a faggot

You either understand counter culture comedy or you're a normie.

>being this mad at someone you've never met

lmao

Jesus fuck why did the thread decide to have a mass mental breakdown all of the sudden

>lmao
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

I think the meme there is the pizzagate conspiracy which even AJ abandoned because it was so fucking dumb.