Obviously he wasn't killed. Why though...

Obviously he wasn't killed. Why though? What role will he play in the last season when it's inevitably revealed he's alive?

He'll have been pretending to be dead so he can infiltrate the night king's army and sabotage it from the inside.

I don't think he needs for than tree fiddy good men for that.

He'll bend the knee to Jon Targaryen and his wife Queen Daenerys or be destroyed.

Based Dillane thinks the show is a pile of shit, he won't appear again

Wasn't he suppose to be a strategic genius or something? How did he fuck up so bad.

Did you even watch it? All his resources were sabotaged.

twenty good men

of course he wasn't killed. it was his identical twin brother that Stannis kept stashed in a cave for just this eventuality.

it was an android double.

it was one of the faceless men.

Melisandre will bring him back to life as well.

Magic Tree Dude will travel back in time and save him.

he'll be resurrected on the nearest Cylon Base Star.

he was a replicant.

choose one. they're all good.

A real strategic genius wouldn't resort to using blood magic.

why not use everything at your disposal?

Instead of burning shireen he should have stabbed her through the heart to get a burning sword

guarantee someone does that with dany

>thinking Dany will actually die
You're on D&D's world now, user

>the show doing something like that at this point

if you weren't paying attention the show has clearly gone the way of cookie-cutter everyone teams up to defeat the pure evil villain - I will be surprised if anyone on the hero side as much as breaks a fingernail

well i assume grrm gave them the final state at the ending and they will likely match that, but the route to get there is just the show doing the simplest thing

Dany falls off her dragon, hits Jon Snoo, bounces off him and knocks Tyrion off a cliff. all three die.

don't laugh. he just might do it.

i suspect that grrm told them fewer things that people think and then d&d took even less out of it

nothing says that they actually have to match gurm's ending

>mfw Jonsa will never be a thing...

I'd like to sabotage your father on the inside, if you catch my drift.

they are actually less related than jon-dany

more likely dany does it to jon on the show

That is my thinking, when they had the big reveal (even though it was super obvious) in Bran's vision I had been rooting for it. Since you know Dany would be his aunt.

I don't know about Dany but I'm pretty sure Jon will do that with either Ghost or Arya

The show butchered his character

Dany is already Azor Ahai and the dragons are lightbringer.

Died with 1 season left on the contract...

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Nobody except tumblr landwhales that self-insert as Sansa thought it would be a thing. Too bad Sansa's only canon love interests are sadists.

Landwhales LOL that term still makes me chuckle, along with "Hambeast." It's too bad indeed, it's part of the reason why I kind of wanted it.

disgusting

I think his burning of Shireen was really out of character. The guy was super big on justice. See the onion knight, he cut off his finger tops to pay for his crimes and rewarded him with a knighthood at the same time.
Killing an innocent child isn't justice.

>i assume grrm gave them the final state at the ending

As a bookfag there's no chance George knows what the ending is going to be.

>has really no idea how to conclude his life's work
>hatches a genius plan involving a billion dollar tv franchise
he's going to see how it all plays out and then come up with a brilliant way to actually end it in the book. Hbo will be very mad.

That would be brilliant.
The tv show has become rather predictable.

SHOW ME THE BODY

I want to believe