What unseen fusion would you like to see most?

What unseen fusion would you like to see most?

Steven x Any gem that isn't Amethyst

Rumor has it that Steven and Pearl will fuse at some point.

Amethyst x Lapis lazuli
Amethyst x Peridot

Well, I mean, I doubt we'll get to the end of the series without a fusion between each of the main CGs and Steven at least once.

I really want to see if a Stevonnie x Gem would work

He won't look like that, i bet that every fusion he gets with any other gem will be an ugly clustefuck like smoky quartz.

Hope so. Any fusion involving Pearl is top tier.

Lapis and peridot.

Aquamarine

Jasper x Garnet is the only fusion I've ever cared about

That design is too much on the pearl side.

We already know what a Rose Quartz and a Pearl look like together, retard.

Amethyst and Steven made an ugly clusterfuck because they bond over the fact that they think of themselves as ugly clusterfucks. Pearl thinks a lot of terrible things about herself, but she doesn't think she's an ugly clusterfuck, at least not physically.

If Rainbow Quartz 2 doesn't look, sound, and walk around like a more androgynous David Bowie, thus bringing the Ziggy Stardust references full circle, I'm going to stop watching this shit show.

I hope you're reading this Sugar, because if that isn't how shit goes down you'd better start revving up those rewrites.

This, though I'd also like to see Amethyst-Peridot and Rose-Garnet.

Greg and Pearl
Mr Smiley and Mr Frowny
Kofi and Fryman
MC Bear Bear and Green Alien
Mayor Dewey and Yellow Diamond

Fusion names:
Perg
Mister Mr.
Fryfi, Its Ko-man!
MC Alien Bear
Mayor Diamond

The Crewniverse and a Good Writer

Lapis with with any of the CGs. Need to address some baggage.

It's a shame that the only dual-fusions between the main 6 that probably won't have a cohesive theme are Steven/Rose and the three Homeworld gems, either because Steven's human side prevents their clothes from melding into something new, or because Rose literally doesn't know any of the three and at best would have a mishmash fusion like Malachite.

Actually, I could think of a concept for a Steven×Lapis fusion, but the other two are the only two I can't find themes to headcanon for.

>We already know what a Rose Quartz and a Pearl look like together

If another Ruby fused with the Sapphire we know would it make a Garnet again and if so would it look different or exactly the same?

Honestly I think Smoky Quartz would be alright if they changed the clothes. It kills the color scheme for me.

I'm really hoping we see Rose and Garnet fuse in a flashback. I have a feeling that the result would be graceful but almighty terrifying in combat.

Steven with a pile of dirt

So Smokey Quartz?

It would look similar to early Garnet, act differently, like any other different Gem we see.

I wonder what the temple fusions name is

Adding onto this:

Steven/Rose×Garnet - Valentine/Dating Game Show Host
Steven/Rose×Pearl (Rainbow Quartz) - 80s Dancer/Gymnast
Steven/Rose×Amethyst (Smoky Quartz) - 90s teen (??? this one's pretty hard to pinpoint unlike the others)
Steven/Rose×Peridot - ???
Steven/Rose×Lapis - Surfer/Beach Bum
Steven/Rose×Jasper - ???
Garnet×Pearl (Sardonyx) - Magician
Garnet×Amethyst (Sugilite) - Oni/Punk
Garnet×Peridot - Commander
Garnet×Lapis - Diver/Pro Swimmer
Garnet×Jasper - Amazon Warrior
Pearl×Amethyst (Opal) - Indian Goddess
Pearl×Peridot - Mad Scientist
Pearl×Lapis - Greek/Roman Goddess
Pearl×Jasper - Aztec Warrior
Amethyst×Peridot - Catgirl
Amethyst×Lapis - Emo/Scene Teen
Amethyst×Jasper - Wrestler/Bodybuilder
Peridot×Lapis - Magical Girl Parody
Peridot×Jasper - Tank
Lapis×Jasper (Malachite) - Sea Monster (debut)/Poseidon (post-Jasper redemption)

Steven + Peridot = ayy lmao

I like your style

I dunno, I think the gay androgyny of that design is enough to make up for it's lack of fatness as far as meeting the requisite progressiveness level goes, I bet it is something along those lines

Yeah, I remember seeing some earlier official art of the final design where the legs were black to match her skin tone instead of Amy grape drank purple (but was otherwise identical to her show appearance) and it looked noticeably better

This one? I feel they should've had Amethyst's clothing change color (since she's made of light), and Steven's stay the same. Also making the skin/hair a bit less saturated, closer to the concept art, would've been better imo.

forgot pic related

Her cavemen face stills puts me off. It's like looking at that one Fred Flinstone comiic.

This better?

Jasper x Pearl

I crave it

God people who think rocks have magical powers are so stupid.

I wanna see peridot fuse with garnet after she gains confidence from fusing with either lapis or steven

Maybe is Pearl wanted to see what it was like to contract dog aids

Yes, but within the context of the show, it's a good excuse to give them all different abilities.

>Kyber crystals.
>Warpstone.
>Lyrium.
Do you even know what fiction is?

To be honest I want to see how Sapphire and Ruby look like when mixed with other Crystal Gems.

Specially Ruby + Pearl and Sapphire + Amethyst

Also Amethyst + Peridot would make a good combination.

Thinking about it... how Sugilite would look like if Garnet fused with a perfect Amethyst? Would she be even bigger?

what?

That would make an interesting arc, the two of them fusing with different gems and having second feelings about being garnet forever because of it getting old and want to be with their other respective pairs more, but they don't realize that the other gems don't want to be permafused with them, which eventually leads back to them getting together

I'm still amazed that no one thinks Garnet being a permanent fusion is at all disturbing.

Jasper get off Sup Forums

While I'd like to see Ruby and Sapphire fuse with other gems by themselves, I think it'd be out of character for them to say 'let's see other people for a while because this is getting old'. They decided to be a permafusion for thousands of years now. I think they would have stopped already if they weren't sure about it.

Maybe it could just be an emergency thing? One of them gets poofed and to win they need to fuse with Amethyst of Pearl.

You can be an alcoholic and still be sick of it

I hope we get a Garnet and Peridot fusion one day

Would be neat if the fuses started meeting the other two when he gains a new one.

>extreme thing happens
>Garnet/Amy fuse for Suglite
>Something causes them to go crazy after the win
>Pearl/Steven backed into a corner fuse

I'm sure the initial fusion will just be about it getting over pearl's drama.

>Trapis Lazuli

I want Garnet/Steven fusion to be all about protective combat, as both Garnet's motherly protection of Steven and Steven's love and protection of the gems. Shield+Fist is a hard combination though, unless you get literal like shielded fists or silly like fists that shoot shield-disks like a toy gun.

Full knight armor

That's makes a lot of sense. I'd like to see that a lot now.

>Shield+Fist is a hard combination though, unless you get literal like shielded fists or silly like fists that shoot shield-disks like a toy gun.

Oh, ye of little faith. Fists that shoot shields would be awesome and you know it.

Tiger's Eye would be a good stone for a Jaspearl fusion in my opinion.

>Japser/Pearl fusion fighting while singing Eye of the Tiger.

Yes pls

*chuckles*
you mean the chaos emeralds?

Peridot + Amethyst.

Steven + Garnet.

Lapis + anyone.

A homeworld fusion of any 2 different caste gems.

Peridot + Garnet.

maybe something like the weapon in pic related, but with more of a star shape on it?

It'd be a perfect stone. The crew has a thing for looking at the "crystal energy" meaning stuff for stones, and for Tiger's Eye

>Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power.
>Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone [...]. It can also help one see clearly without illusion.

>Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle. It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others.
>Tiger’s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. It encourages one to use their powers wisely, and allows scattered information to be brought together to a cohesive whole. Tiger’s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of one’s life, strengthening the will and clarity of intention in order to manifest at the highest level. It inspires creativity and utilizing one’s talents and abilities

It'd be perfect for both Jasper and Pearl, who need to find strength to be who they are, who are both into battle, who would be compatible and bring two sides (or viewpoints) of the same conflict into a cohesive general understanding of the situation and who'd need new perspectives into their own situations etc. It fits shockingly well, and also looks like a good mix, what with the chatoyancy and stripes and general coloring etc.

Everybody on Earth vs everybody on Homeworld.

>We already know what a Rose Quartz and a Pearl look like together

Steven isn't Rose, user.
I really, REALLY don't think Smokey Quartz looked like she does now when Amy fused with Rose Quartz.

Rainbow Quartz is bound to look a good deal shorter and chubbier now. And have more errant limbs.

I would like to see Garnet + Rose Quartz. I suspect it would be fairly terrifying.

It's believed that the fusion from 'Historical Friction' was the Temple Gem, but she had only four arms. What if she was the fusion of Garnet and Rose? If Amy and Garnet create Sugilite, this one would be truly immense, and a LOT more stable.

i want this

>Pearl x Peridot - Mad Scientist

All my Yes's

This is the most spot on fan fusion I can find, but it's p much perfect. I imagine she's usually pretty calm, calculative, not one for emotional displays. While she's polite to pretty much everyone she knows, she tends to see others in a utilitarian way, even Steven sometimes. Her emotions only truly show when she's working on something, be it made scientist laughter at a experiment having great results, or violent destruction of materials when things are repeatedly going wrong.

I can't think much of a fusion weapon. It'd be neat if Peridot stores metal versions of everyone's gem weapons inside her gem for use during their fusions, so when this one is fused during a battle situation, a bunch of metal spears are available.

I'm still hoping Peri gets some sort of drill weapon, it would fit her in so many ways.

He means in real life

I've never though of a peri x pearl fusion before

Mega Diamond, Pink included

I want to see more fusion weapon combinations

And with the upgrades from Bismuth there are more possibilities

Pearl/Lapis Lazuli can use her trident
Amethyst/Peridot can metalbend those spike balls on the whips around herself, like electrons orbiting an atom.

Steven and the 5-Ruby

I'm still fond of the idea that Ruby and Pearl make Sard, and Sapphire and Pearl make Onyx.

Peridot and anyone would be interesting.

I always imagined Garnet+Steven having a pair of cestus.
Also Pearl+Steven should make an umbrella.

Flawless Diamond

Yellow Diamond mentioned that Agate is an actual gem type. Not a fusion.

Holly Blue was an Agate

Of course that might mean Agate is a class of Gem like Quartz

Smoky and Rainbow are Quartz fusions, and Jasper, Amethyst, Carnelian and Rose are unfused Quartz

>I really want to see if a Stevonnie x Gem would work
I don't think that can happen. Gems and humans cant fuse.

This one is surprisingly acceptable

>One of them gets poofed and to win they need to fuse with Amethyst of Pearl.
That's a good, and in-character idea. Ideally, it'd be Ruby. I think her personality would be more fun to watch

>Peridot×Lapis - Magical Girl Parody
I've always felt like they'd turn into a brooding, dramatic artist who goes on overblown tirades about why happiness is an inherent contradiction, makes giant beautiful golems out of water and metal, then tears them down a few minutes later because they weren't happy with it.

For all the shit this fandom makes, there is some art that is genuinely nice.
I do believe this one is called Ziosite.

So...basically the Millenium Star diamond?

>Peridot fusions have limb enhancers
Triggered

if that isn't an anime-as-fuck character title, I don't know what is

They should have stolen a few from the Zoo while they were there as a present for her

Lapis should go back to the Galaxy Warp and take them out of the ocean as a present for her. I highly doubt they can decay or erode.

kek

The only problem I usually have with Garnet×Peri fusions is that they tend to be too all over the place in terms of colors and shapes. Plus they're usually themeless, which pretty much all fusions need.

My fave is gemcrust's Nadorite. The hair is pretty sus, but the theme/personality they gave her (incredibly confident commander) seems perfect honestly.

Lapis wouldn't do a nice thing like that tho

Best ones ITT

Cute!

I came to the conclusion that Steven×Peridot would probably have like a retro hardcore gamer aesthetic. Has the top scores in every game at Funland Arcade, can spend HOURS arguing why x is better than y online, is probably an accomplished hacker/modder.

these two have come such a long way

Sladepool

I'd like the Crystal Gems to fuse into Crystal Meth!

>ywn a rose quartz or amethyst
why live, Sup Forums

Fuck you, Smoky quartz is one of the best fusions.