Nightcrawler Thread

why was everyone such a dick to him in the first place?
He didn't insult anyone and just wanted a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXZL2fmptkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause he was a creep

The only one who couldn't tell in time that Lou was a creep was Rick

And look how he ended

That's racist

Why is he creepy? He wasn't insulting or abrashive but everyone "felt" that way like a woman. Listen to his words, not his looks. His potential is limitless. But instead, he is a perceived threat (and rightfully so) to the lackluster, set-in-their-ways people who just sit on their ass all day, hindering progress.

what in the fuck am I reading

creepsplaining.

CAUSE I AIN'T HIRING NO THIEF

he offers to sell stolen goods with no remorse and then blankly ask for a job

you must have zero social skills or autism if you can't figure out why he is shunned the way he is

I know a guy that reminds me so so much of him. He has no friends and the ones he does make he basically forces to be his friend until they end up hating him. There are plenty of red flags for sociopaths that most people can pick up on.

He talks like a sociopath. Most people have built-in receptors to others who come off that way, to keep themselves from getting murdered.

he's innovative and brash. Top Manager material. He will make bilions because he don't care about social justice.

He literally steals metal and attacks a security guard in the opening scene.

Or he will steal millions and cost millions in law suits.

But you are one of those people that would just hire a sociopathic thief because he's ambitious

You're retarded, he's obviously an autistic creep that everybody smells a mile away.

So does he kill the guy in the beginning or no?

and steals the guard's watch, which he never takes off

depends on the business I guess.

what year did this movie take place in? I couldn't really place it

I'm guessing 90s

I mean tv news isn't exactly booming now

actually that guy had a phone with gps right

might not be the 90s then

Are you serious? He drives a modern(for the time at least) Challenger

>he basically forces to be his friend until they end up hating him.

How do you force someone to be your friend?

Why are you thinking about real life when watching a movie? Forget your real life when watching a movie with a different fucking narrative, dood. Jesus...

It's easy. Find people too polite to turn you down.

Coworkers. Share a past experience, such as going to high school together. Friends of friends. Worm your way into their lives and invite yourself out when they make plans and the like.

I used to be a bit like this.

a guy as driven and amoral as Lou wouldn't have been in the position he was at the start

A 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 to be specific

I bet most women would fuck him like there is no tomorrow. Murder is hot!

BEGONE SATAN'S CAR

It was a critique on the media that most execs are sociopaths that only care about ratings

He didn't succeed because he probably tried to go into honest work versus dishonest work (the media at least what the film says)

Yeah, that was like a 2014 Dodge.

I ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXZL2fmptkU

what food do I eat to become skinny like Lou?

This movie didn't deserve the Oscar nomination. It's a 6/10 movie.

You have a 2/10 opinion but here is a (you) anyway.

The product placement was too much. The movie did its best to be good, but having that thing in so many shots left a bad taste in the mouth.

I'm guessing you're a woman, right?

That car chase scene was kino tho

Congratulations, you have autism.

That car was one of the main characters though.

It looked too much like a car commercial, like the director was ordered to make it look sexy each time it was on screen. Also the movie was about a sociopath, not about cars.
Gone in 60 seconds is an example of where it works.

Nothing

Dodge Challengers are only bought by two kinds of people:

1) Teenagers, or people who have not progressed past the mentality of a teenager
2) Mid-life crisis sufferers

There's a reason they chose a Challenger over a fucking Subaru

He is a straight white male, never trust him. Sad!

>He didn't insult anyone and just wanted a job.
What are you fucking 12?

You're the kind of retard we'd beat up in school

to capture the very essence of human tragedy, that is what we're doing here. We're doing god's work, ma'm. Don't look away, embrace the pain and reach for enlightenment. Fight, Fight! And become a better person.
-yours truly
Lou

He said I'm not hiring a thief and smelled the sociopath on him.

man you sound like a faggot

also the ben franklin effect

Americans haven't made a good looking car since '87 .

I'm a shitposter. I set high goals, and I've been told that I'm persistent. Now, I'm not fooling myself, sir. Having been raised with the upvoting movement so popular in reddit, I used to expect my threads to be considered. But I know that these days, our board culture no long caters to the thread loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. What I believe, sir, is that good threads come to those who work their asses off. And that people such as yourself, who reached the top of the catalog didn't just fall there. My motto is, if you want to get the dubs, you have to make the money to buy the Sup Forums pass.

Cut out sugar. Also cut out everything else.

Forgot this.

if you're serious about it. just eat once a day

since you'll probably lose a lot of weight at 1500-2000 calories a day if you eat it all in one sitting it's more satisfying

I'm sure that was the product placement and not the fact that you suck dicks that left a bad taste in your mouth

pigfat