A nigger?

A nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/27/danny-lloyd-the-kid-in-the-shining-i-was-promised-that-tricycle-after-filming-but-it-never-came
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXqf768bjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get you 'have to like' old stuff, but this movie had absolute zero tension and Jack's acting was probably the worst acting in the history of acting.

COME PLAY WITH US DANNY

pleb alert

I agree. We've been too spoiled by high-quality media like Rick & Morty to deal with old shitty movies and TV anymore.

>but this movie had absolute zero tension

Stephen King stories hardly ever do.

Reminder that this is the worst forum for discussing film on the internet, not because you expressed a controversial statement, but because you did so in the most petulant and retarded way possible that it discourages any further conversation from being made.

then go on Reddit and whine about it maybe you can finally find a place for wonderful discussion

Have you heard of the high elves?

A nigger!

THIS. Ever since watching Rick and Morty, there is NOTHING that comes remotely close to the tension, plot, and depth of that show. Name ONE (1) show or movie that can even compete with Rick and Morty in terms of intellectual merit.

the grandest kinomatic experiences ever desu

DULLEST

>all of his hallucinations happen in front of mirrors
pretty neat 2bh

What happened to your queer party friends?

>hehehe if i let everyone know how contrarian i am to [popular thing] everyone will respect my intellectual power and not think im a fucking try-hard loser

it's supposed to be a comfy movie that takes place in a beautiful hotel

>that feel when not drinking with ghosts in the gold room

Why do posters say this about themselves?

not him but the first time i saw it i had no idea who made it and if it was popular and everyone in the room laughed all the way through because of how shit it is

Pro tip: you can't

I watched it with a group of people and some attention seeking hipster faggot kept doing over the top whooping and laughing. Really annoying since he was really just disrupting everyone who was just hanging out and talking... Anyways, calling it shit is a bit much, but I only really watch it occasionally to try and decipher Kubrick's autism which makes it a lot more interesting.

Which is more pretentious hipster bait, this garbage or Eraserhead?

I'd love to

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

wow good fake.

A nigger, cook

Scatman Crothers, who was also in the most comfy film Silver Streak

Fuck, yikes

How is Elizabeth so much hotter

>you have to like it or you just dont get it or are stupid.

The book is actually better because you are invested in the characters.

Although the ending is like something out of the Three Stooges.

A cuckold?

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/27/danny-lloyd-the-kid-in-the-shining-i-was-promised-that-tricycle-after-filming-but-it-never-came

Are they anorexic now?

Big Mouth

Was I supposed to laugh at Jack throughout this film?

Has contraism gone too far?

hello, mr. above it all. May you please offer a recommendation for real art?

Learn kino you fucking queer

Stay off the roads, it's the Daedra you see.

tfw no weird looking gf

More like bait alert

Seen it five times trying to enjoy it. It's well shot but Jack Nicholson is unwatchable thirty years later, making crazy faces and acting evil. It's impossible to disconnect from the reality that you're watching a man self congragulatorily make creepy faces, it's too blatant of acting with zero substance.

Kubrick is a fucking genius though. By far my favorite director.

Now this is fucking creepy.
Fucking lovecraftian.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmXqf768bjE

She was pretty qt
I'd eat her pusy all night 2bh

you mean dis niggah right here, suh?

>forgot to add the image

>A nigger?

WDHMBT?

kekimus maximus