Why are there so many people who pretend to be scared of this?

Why are there so many people who pretend to be scared of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0DPSwiABho
freakylogo.wikia.com/wiki/ВИD
closinglogos.com/page/VID (Russia)
freakylogo.wikia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=huCLcRInS8E
youtube.com/watch?v=rTjU2YprJMw
rathergood.com/2015/11/03/classic-rathergood-stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=nCSszVNqwh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it was pretty creepy but I was also a huge pussy when I was young.

The only real pussies are the ones afraid of King Ramses. When I was a kid, I probably saw that episode and The Hash Slinging Slasher in the same period of time, and Nosferatu scared the hell out of me more than that did.

The part where Ramses flooded the house and Courage almost drowned got me, but Ramses himself looked kind of doofy.

What do you know about being afraid of cartoon/movie logos? We had this in Russia. It still haunts my dreams

I thought Russians don't afraid of anything??

You know, I haven't actually watched the episode in so long I forget what happens after Eustace shouts "We don't want any" as Ramses extolls his curse.

Opposite for me. I was like 4 or 5. I thought nosferatu was goofy because how out of place it was. King ramses was horrifying because of how jarring he was compared to everyone else and that he summoned a swarm of locusts that would eat everything.

This. Ramses was silly. The fucking cockroach and mysterious creature behind the door? Now that's fucking scary.

youtu.be/e0DPSwiABho

CLAAASKY KSUPO

AIAIAIAIAIAI
HONK HONK
BOINK

GROUP CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER (optional)

>Ees Quiznos suuubs!

Because children with autism are scared of everything

What the fuck was that even from?

Many 90s movies had this logo in the opening. Reasons for that remain a mystery to me

A lot of children with autism actually have an obstructed sense of fear and recognition of danger.

it's the logo of production company, it appeared as the opening to the Tv shows this company has made. it didn't open any movies

Autism.
/thread

freakylogo.wikia.com/wiki/ВИD

closinglogos.com/page/VID (Russia)

Don't /thread your own posts, fucking autist.

But it's fine because no one else in the thread already mentioned autism. Clearly he took the two seconds to do a ctrl-f to avoid making himself look like an even bigger faggot.

>this fucking wiki
holy autism batman

Fucking this. I never got scared by any of these stupid logos, but I had to change the channel as a kid before Nosferatu showed up.

fucking this holy shit

everyone spams ramses every fucking time as if he was any remotely scary in appearance but he looked so fucking bland and unmemorable

whereas the harvest moon spirit alone was more than enough to have me ejaculate shit as a kid

>freakylogo.wikia.com/

>tfw developing a surrealist comedy webseries about overanalyzing scary logos
I am the king of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=huCLcRInS8E

the music for this scared me for some reason

See

THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

I was never scared of it as a kid but I have to admit my heart's still racing a bit after seeing it now.

it is pretty triggering

Man if you couldn't handle Nosferatu what would've happened if you saw the vampire from the 1979 Salem's Lot adaptation?

Why do you sporadically post your freaky as fuck videos on Sup Forums that only get like 10 views

OP never scared me, these did.

Wait, 100 keks I was just shitposting my own minimalist vaporwave garbage into this thread. Does somebody else do crazy shit and post it to Sup Forums?

We're afraid of what other russians can do.

So,all russians have autism?

Yes

Пиздoc

Cyka

dunno, why would people be creeped out by that
youtube.com/watch?v=rTjU2YprJMw

The Spirit of Harvest was worse

Looks like Cyriak.
I wonder if his vids count as animation or CG.

People are pussies.
The state of horror genre proves that.

Another Russian here.
I always thought it's Yeltsin with a granny hairstyle.
It was always more funny to me because of that.

The close ups of the butterfly in Wormy were also pretty scary as a kid.

I think it's not really creepy so much as it's just a little unsettling.

Yup, same here. It didn't make it any less disturbing though. However, I kinda got used to it eventually, not to mention the fact that I didn't really watch many Russian movies back then.

actually, these were an old, old meme that quizno's decided to dig up and use as their mascot for a bit. the original videos featuring those rat....things even had the shitty singing voice.
so random as the meme predates the commercial by quite a bit

Ah, simpler times

rathergood.com/2015/11/03/classic-rathergood-stuff/

careful, you'll scare the children away.

I know right a,d did you know there is bigger autists obsessively recordings every single details of a mentally challenged man living in Ruckersville,Virginia.

Real terror

youtube.com/watch?v=nCSszVNqwh0

I was