Bunnicula

Right... I forgot this is just the New Looney Tunes Show with a different coat of paint. And also a stupid Tom n Jerry wannabe parody.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsptgWFuo

When are reboots going to get good and original?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEN ARE TV SERIES GOING TO BE WRITTEN AS GOOD AS THE MOVIES THEY CAME FROM?

>angry original bunnicula intensifies
>if you flip those nines then they turn into satan trips

I feel the same way. This travesty hit me harder than the news that James Howe went full homo and married his boyfriend. I'm actually happy for him in that regard. THIS is an insult to his work, and fans of such.

>*autistic screeching*

Bunnicula is one of the only good cartoons left around faggots.

Dracula pls.

And Loud House, Camp Camp, Penn Zero, Hanazuki, Wander over Yander, Guardians of the Galaxy, Randy Cunningham, Star Vs, The Lion Pride.

And many many others, way many. Not all of us watch CN's hot autism drivel. Some of us actually search for our own cartoons on the interwebs and on different channels.
Unfortunately most of them keep being a disappointment and a massive mediocrity, just like Bunnicula over here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_2016

Most of those you posted are garbage.

You heard that guys? GET HIM.

>Wander Over Yonder
Dude c'mon I know Craig has his problems with being incapable of letting go of the goofy garbage since Foster's Home and making Wander too much of an annoying retard, but the directing was infinitely better and filled with content than most shows. Some episodes were so clever they rivaled Futurama's out of nowhere science logic.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
Hey it's at least better than Ultimate Spiderman.
>The Lion Pride
Not the first thing Disney should have used their CGI 2D style on. The Paperman was a much better example of 2D-looking 3d animation.

Loud House is worse than Bunnicula for sure.

Hanazuki is cute but it need more time.

Wander 's over you fucktard.

Star's fantastic.

Rest are garbage. Don't know what else to say.

>CN's hot autism drivel

Oh, so you're a company wars fag then. Opinion discarded.

Star vs is a pile of shit. How can you call it fantastic just shows what a major standardless retard you are. Most people watch Star Vs because there's nothing else on, but you... you'd actively ignore the good stuff and eat shit. Are you an idiot or a feminist wannabe in disguise?

>needless spacing between each and every single sentence.
You bloody retard. Post dropped.

>Dude c'mon I know Craig has his problems with being incapable of letting go of the goofy garbage since Foster's Home

That IS Craig, dude. PPG's action stuff was all Gennedy.

Are you seriously getting this triggered?

Over my post user?

Just because I like something you don't like?

Why would they make the main character a sexy af 14 year old Serb?!

Your post doesn't make much sense when paired with his.

But she's not the main character, she's actually a side character and a very underutilized one at that, similar to the blonde one Becky.

Except you're wrong, she's the main focus for a reason!

Do you even know what a fucking autist IS? I suspect you're higher on the spectrum than anyone you accuse.

Loud House is Rule34 fodder / mediocrity incarnate for Nick

Star Vs. is Rule34 fodder / mediocrity incarnate for Disney

Steven Universe is Rule34 fodder / mediocrity incarnate for CN

Penn Zero is criminally underrated and I'm waiting for new episodes to come the fuck out, already.

Everything else I don't care about, let alone for.

The show on subject (Bunnicula) is pretty damn forgettable, too... If you hadn't brought it up, guys, I would have continued to ignore it.

That image - my thoughts exactly on why Sup Forums sucks so damn much, honestly.
No one can like anything different, anymore.

She's boring waifu material for y'all to fap to, honestly. MC, indeed.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
that got a cartoon? since fucking when?

> that picture

honestly Sup Forums and Sup Forums should have forced Mario music playing on them 24/7

Sounds awesome - let me bail out before that happens.