It's a Tyrell Wellick episode

>It's a Tyrell Wellick episode

if every episode from now on is a tw ep this season might be good

preparing for rami or whatever his name is to walk from the show

Best character and actor in the whole series.

This season is shite btw. 3 episodes in and literally nothing happened

>it's a tyrell fucks elliot in the ass to appease his dead wife episode

>it's an elliot does a rambling monologue while addressing the audience for half of the episode episode

fuck should I watch season 2 for this season

Why would he?

hes now a producer too, the fuck you talking about

TOP KINO

>it's a tyrell literally chopps woods while waiting for elliot episode
sam esmail is a tease

Im gonna get called Sup Forums but 3 episodes in and these political commentaries stand out like a sore fucking thumb. From Elliots breakdown saying how what he did basically got Trump elected, to the Dark Army going on about how Trump is a buffoon and Leon going on about stabbing Neo-Nazis, its not that they're wrong its just that it went from subtle jabs to "FUCK TRUMP"

This. Bonsoir.

As much as I love the KDE man, the episode felt like filler.

I don't really care, but the Trump bits seem really shoehorned

still hasn't jumped the shark. i am somewhat impressed.

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of story don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

It probably wouldn't feel so forced if Esnail wasn't such a crybaby about the election on social media and such a melodramatic in the post episode interview.
It really cheapens it, turns from a weird plot point to an obvious self insert.

You're right. Not that guy, but part of the reason it sticks out to me is because I know his personal feelings on the matter.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but I'm just tired of it being in my TV shows. I get it, you don't like him. I don't even live in America. Goddamn, does every TV show have to make an allusion now?

>from a weird plot point

It's not a weird plot point it's forced political whining plain and simple.

What is the chink's end game?

I would actually enjoy if he got some muscle.

For China to create and control a new world currency.

so what kind of freaky over-the-top science fiction invention is being build in the Washington Township plant?

I just watch it so I can watch the last episode and be sorta surprised by the asspull twist they throw at me

Quantum computer which has the computing power to take over the "E-Coin blockchain" or something. I don't know. One of my bitcoin obsessed friends said that if you were a significant majority of the computing power mining a cryptocurrency, then you could take it over and fake transactions and control everything

it's hard to talk about a show that deliberately didn't move anything forward for a whole week.

This kind of tempo works for binge watching, but for a week to week schedule it's kind of a bummer. oh well, next week should be good.

Atleast were only talking about a week, not a whole season like the last one

>elliot breaking out of mental prison
>FBI putting pieces together
>Darlene fucking up FSoc
>dat kino femtocell hack
S2 was fine