/sm4g/ Spider-man 4 general

#BringBackRaimi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=w7PqGUABOqk
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=spiderman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGRAHBojWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this still a possibility? Who has the Spider-Rights? A fourth Maguire Spider-Man would wipe the floor with nu-Spidey

Diversity-Man, Diversity-Man, does whatever affirmative can,

Social Justice, anytime,

Gets offended just like Bis

Rage now,

Here comes Diversity-Man!

Raimi wanted to do spidey 4, but quit because Sony wanted to rush the film.

So he walked out and told them to reboot instead.

Spidey4 was supposed to be the concluding chapter, since he didn't get to do what he wanted in Spidey3

It's [CURRENT YEAR] and look at teh fucking special effects on this piece of shit

I wish they would bring him back, but it's just not going to happen.

what a weird thread

Sony leaks said they were seriously considering bringing Raimi back after the failure of TASM2

Fuck. Legally speaking could they still make one? Or have they signed Spider-Man away to Marvel Studios? I'm sure that Raimi would be down if Tobey Maguire comes back. Kirsten Dunst doesn't matter and James Franco's character is dead, so he's really the only one they need aside from J.K. Simmons (who is almost certainly down)

The only reason you like Raimi's spiderman movies is because you were a kid when you saw them for the first time.
If they were released today you'd denounce them and throw them into the same category as the rest of modern capeshit

I just need JK and Tobey and I'm good.

They could even make spidey older and kill him off to end the arc.

Truthfully? Sony has no clue what they're doing with Spiderman. Marvel owns the hero now, pretty much, but fucking Sony still own the villains, and rather than being a respectable company and letting Marvel use the classic villains, they're using them in MCU-separate spinoffs

So now we have

>Marvel
>DC
>Fox
>Sony's Spiderman villain universe

which is so fucking retarded

I think we're getting 2 spidey timelines going on.

They're betting big money into Venom. If that works, no way in hell will they not produce another Spiderman.

They cant afford another reboot, because each reboot performs worse than the previous. So its gonna have to be TASM or Raimi.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
losing money? holy cow
not even china can save it now
LOOK OUT...here comes the spider flop

>"I'm prod of all of u"
>Shit capitalization and formatting
>"Pleasentries"
>"resign Andrew"
>British spelling of licence

Are there any execs that aren't chest-smacking retards? I don't think I've ever worked under anyone who wrote above a 5th grade level.

Did the directors/extended cut of Spider-Man 3 get posted online yet?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>there are people on this board who even unironically like that piece of shit worthless trash called spider-man

Kill yourself right now. I know you want to do it. You know it'll be great. Do it

Sorry son but it's time to go back

It's fucking incredible that the vast majority of people on this site type better unless they're shitposting.

It's too different of a time.

Thats what Hillaryfags thought when their predictions were at 98%

People are sick of the current "different time"

>Gets offended just like Bis

What the fuck is Bis?

I think he means bisexuals

underage and b&

hm

Raimi appreciation thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8

youtube.com/watch?v=w7PqGUABOqk
>"Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one who did the right thing"

All other Spider-Man movies can eat shit

"P-Peter..."

>it was the niggers peter.. its always niggers..

It was truly a different time

This scene was so much more powerful in the Director's cut:
>Peter Parker: I'm responsible...
>May Parker: For what?
>Peter Parker: For what happened to Uncle Ben...
>May Parker: But, you were at the Klan meeting, swearing to protect the Aryan race.
>Peter Parker: He drove me to the Klan meeting, but I never went in.
>May Parker: What do you mean?
>Peter Parker: [sobbing] I went to the Library where I thought I could learn about Civil Rights and racial equality, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... a white man asked for some change and I told him to check his white privilege, then he got robbed by a black... the nigger was running towards me... I could have stopped him, but I didn't want to look racist... I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, he tried to take Uncle Ben's. Uncle Ben said "fuck off nigger"... and then he shot him. Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one who stood up for the white race. I held his hand when he died... I've tried to tell you so many times...

Homecoming was great, DChads really need to find their parents' gun cabinet.

lmao they thought they would get Thor and Daredevil wtf but they did already plan to sell spidey interesting also they thought Raimi would come back without Tobey or Dunst

>I tortured so many gooks back in 'nam they used to call me the rice cracker

Did Raimi go to far?

I’m so glad Raimi finished his sentence for that Tulsa synagogue arson job, and is free again to save Spider-Man.

What did Raimi mean by this?

Wasn't it involving a Malkovich Vulture and Anne Hathaway Black Cat?

that's racist

Not only do the reboots decrease franchise value, but before Homecoming every one of them dropped about $40M in grosses, despite higher ticket price and more theaters, 3D
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=spiderman.htm

RDJ took most of it.

Greedy Jew

shoes ain't cheap dude especially when they're all custom made for you

What is different times of day? Also, how retarded do you need to be to confuse lighting and costumes with special effects?

Wait, kickass wasn't in the avengers. I mean, it's a marvel character but not really.

ATJ played Quicksilver in Avengers 2

Oh shit, I forgot that movie even happened.

>Also, how retarded do you need to be to confuse lighting and costumes with special effects

No shit, so why didn't the new spiderman use actual costumes instead of CGI that made the MAIN CHARACTER look like a balloon the whole movie?

>doing the right thing
>guy points a gun at your head and tells you to get out of your car
>right thing to do is decide to tell him no and that your car is worth more than your life
Fucking Jews.

But he did, at least in that pic. I don't even know what you mean by the balloon comment.
That's still two different times of day with entirely different lighting, so have fun with your cherrypicked comparison.

>1 Marvel Dollar have been deposited into your account

I dunno lads, what if we got something worse than 3

>at least that pic
yeah not in this one

>cool peter a bad thing
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGRAHBojWE

>I have no argument
Raimi's movies also had some PS2 tier CGI, you should go rewatch them. Also nice evidencing your shit-for-brains company wars bullshit, you obese retard.
Okay.

kino as fuck

Why even bring the actor to set when you're gonna discard the entire performance.

Its probably the pedo-execs who want to see actors wearing leotards in compromising positions and laugh at it during corporate meetings. What else are they paying these guys millions for. The real weight lighting is done by the vfx guys.

I'm on board

That new suit looks more uncomfy that the Raimi's version