What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

replicant waifus who could give you a child

To be God. Tyrell was actually God.

shouldn't he have been developing flying-around-on-a-cloud and shouting-at-sinners technology, then?

It was pretty clear. Pleb.

He literally says what his endgame was. For humanity to ascend.

>Why haven't you been making Luv posts user? I still love you, don't you love me?
>I....I've been busy Luv, it will resume tonight, I promise

Is Leto the worst "good" actor in Hollywood, he rarely gives good performance and mostly stars in mediocre movies

Are you our LuvPoster ?

How is he bad? He was pretty great in 2049.

We here at Luv Corp apologize for the delay in the shipment of our orders,
it will resume tonight as long as there is a /LUV/ thread open to receive them

Signed
Best LuvPoster

Nice, keep up the good work. If there's no thread I'll make one. It'll probably be disguised though, so we avoid being 404'd

Yes, but I liked him here.

hahaha how the fuck is replicant breeding hard nigga hahaha just clone humans with super strength nigga

I haven't even seen that many movies featuring Leto but I can't see a character in him, just himself. I have the same problem with old Harrison Ford (but not young, surprisingly).
Also Leto was one of the worst parts of the movie, his acting felt cheesy, like he was a cartoon villain.

I wish he'd stop pretending to be a respected method actor because it's fucking embarassing

To impregnate millions of female replicants and colonize the universe.

Why did replicants even exist? What could possibly be the advantage of what are essentially human clones with superior physical abilities and short life spans over say, a fucking robot? A robot who you don't have to pay, never gets tired, never rebels, and can be maintained for decades? Custom waifus made of flesh and blood I could easily see a market for, but how the fuck did Tyrell ever sell the idea of replicants to anyone with a functioning brain? I mean shit they had to come up with new tech to give them fake memories, how much did that cost?

To shit up the film, and he succeeded.

>clone people with super strength and endurance
>cannot at all be detected physically or biologically

You can't sell the idea of fucking a robot. As for how much it costs, the answer is "enough for Tyrell / Wallace to make it profitable"

>You can't sell the idea of fucking a robot
I'd fuck a robot right now if I could.

The ability to solve problems is innate in intelligent beings but not in robots. Easier to grow enhanced strength slaves since they're just humans grown in a plastic bag.

He was insane. There wasn't any endgame.

Teach his children to fly, so they could be millions so we could be trillions, and storm the gates of eden. It’s like you slept through the movie you pleb

>the gates of eden
What?

Probably easier to put together a bioengineered meat puppet than an android

>What?

This feeling can describe any scene with Wallace.

I tuned out about 5 minutes into each of his monologues so I have no idea. Some contrived allegory for slavery and gods.

His words

But you wouldn't need an android. The replicants were used for construction and stuff? Just build a single giant construction robot who can do the work of 500 replicants in a tenth of the time. There were military replicants too right? Why use something of flesh and blood, even with enhances strength, when you could use a battle robot with steel armor and put a shitload of guns in it? It might take longer to design the robot but once you've figured it out you can assembly line that shit. Honestly I can only see a real use for the pleasure models of replicants.

Replicants look like humans because Tyrell made them that way.

TO SLICE UP INNOCENT NAKED DEFENSELESS FEARFUL QUIVERING FEMALES AND HAVE OTHERS SHOT IN THE HEAD LIKE THEYRE WORTHLESS

HE IS THE SHITTEST OF SHITLORDS AND EXACTLY WHY WE NEED WONDER WOMAN IN DRUMPFS AMERICA

BOYCOTT DENIS VILLENEUVE FOR PRODUCING SUCH SEXIST UN-FEMALE-EMPOWERING CINEMATIC RAPE, ART IS NO EXCUSE FOR SUCH A TOXIC MALE CHARACTER, THIS IS NOT OKAY IN 2017

Those replicants were probably using giant construction robots too. They still needed a disposable work force to properly colonize entire worlds you dense motherfucker.
But I guess you’ll only be happy if it’s a movie entirely populated by drones

Because they were most likely made out of modified human parts originally and not scratch built

is that your headcanon?

It’s just what makes the most sense so seems most likely, dipshit troll. Unless you’re so dense you really are angry a sci if movie has a fi part to it

Oh man that must be so easy to do